Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
She dumped him? Never mind, she’ll be with another 'the one' by thread #63.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

MrsEms

VIP Member
Look at Whitney and Anna Nicole Smith you could see this coming a mile off for both.
I think people used whitney and Anna. Totally different.
Katie uses people...
It's sad yes. I've always said she needs to get her shit together at least for her children. She exploits her own children because she has no talent. I cannot excuse that behaviour.

• Heart

Baggins

I don't watch her yt crap but saw pics in the scum of her buying Bunny a pony. Does Jett not exist to her? There's no connection whatsoever between them, I feel sorry for the wee guy.

• Sad

plinky

VIP Member
Pete is appalling in this video. She seems relatively normal, compared to how she is these days.
I think this was before the heavy substance abuse
Their marriage was clearly horrible, she was ALWAYS too tired and cringed out by him. The only time she really seemed to ‘love’ him was when she was having her surgery in LA and was a bit scared. I think he thought he was getting Jordan the sex pot and got a very boring emotionless robot. She has always been very crude and basically gross, I think this brought out a gross side of him - both had no problem having a long discussion about the colour of his semen in front of a whole room of people! I think he is more careful now about doing this in public but she’s the same. She’s still crude and grim. She doesn’t like sex at all and never talks about in a good way. Only to say the men have small dicks and she’s too tired. In reality she’s very boring and dull, only really interested in hair/nails/make up like a child and drags around whatever idiot man she has to help her with childcare and making money but hooks them in with her Jordan persona. She never minded Kris making money if it was making her money too until he had enough of her.
I think she’s always depressed and morose unless she’s getting pampered and goes on those binges to let her hair down and makes a mess of herself over and over. She will never change

Cloud Chaser

I'm sure @Cloud Chaser and maybe Binfest have both said on here that she is allowed to store things at the MM, but not to live there.
So perhaps Cloud is referring to another property she has access to - perhaps the house that Harvey was living in across the road from Carl's??? It was never made clear whether that house was bought or rented. If bought, is it somewhere he will need during the holidays
Harvey’s property is rented.
I’m referring to the MM.

She probably went mainly for the after party where it was claimed she was not seen with a drink and hey ho, here we go! She went on a bender!
Harvey travels back for the ceremony and his Mother is so focused on his well-being she gets drunk 😡

• Angry
I don't know much about when Boyson was with her...but from the small bits of video I've seen he seemed to stand up to her. Surely he won't go back?
Could the Zara bag and invite be him hinting she invited him but he didn't take the bait? Surely he would realise by now that her MO is to play blokes off against each other to make them jealous, so he's just being used?

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I don't watch her yt crap but saw pics in the scum of her buying Bunny a pony. Does Jett not exist to her? There's no connection whatsoever between them, I feel sorry for the wee guy.
I think she remembers the media frenzy from her pregnancies with Pete and thought she could recreate it (little does she realised how far her star has fallen) when that didn't happen she lost all interest in the younger two. I do smile when people call her a savvy business woman, the only business woman in the picture was Claire CAN who managed to hide the true horror that is Jordan and sell us Katie Price loving wife and mother (for a short time anyway)

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
She was spotted and photographed driving a range rover behind Crawl. Boof - have that 6 month ban you law-breaking cow. All lies - not a straight line in her life let alone her head.
Only straight line she has had are the ones that went up her nose (sniff, sniff)

Early I know

Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School - Katie is single AND on the pull!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Forgot to say, I was looking at a Mirror article on Donny Osmond and his health problems. He had surgery on his spine and had to learn to walk. Anyway a couple of posters mentioned the similarity between him and Katie Price. One of them said “contact Price……she knows how to do it……she’s a walking miracle…..”. Also there was a comment by BunnyCurdles, I don’t think they are any relation to Bunnycuddles, probably just a sour milk version.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Mikesqueen

VIP Member

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.....

I'm surprised she even bothered to turn up since she didn't win fuck all.
She probably went mainly for the after party where it was claimed she was not seen with a drink and hey ho, here we go! She went on a bender!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29