Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

Katie is not homeless. She’s been choosy which debts she pays..Whilst the creditors lose homes, businesses and health Katie made sure she has a chance to keep her roof over her head in more ways than just on the deeds..😡

Several months ago it was asked that creditors ,and/or those who did not make it to the final listing, keep a written or video account of how their lives have been since the bankruptcy started. If you haven’t yet done so please can you do so. It’s not to late to start now especially leading up to the hearing.

We are in talks to film a short pilot to document the other side of bankruptcy... For example whilst Katie was having her nails done or extensions fitted we want to highlight the lives her creditors were having to live, the impact on their families and their children. We want to show the domino effect of debt and how far the tsunami of stress and turmoil has spread. We do want to balance this with the resilience shown over the past couple of years and positive events in your lives.

Katie will not pay off her debts in full, the creditors will only receive a percentage of the overall debt owed. Being involved with the pilot may just spike network interest enough that you are able to earn the remainder of the amount via filming and telling your story.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Kitten3081

Recap:
Skanky attended the NTA’s looking like a total chav.
She didn’t win (thank God).
A journo stitched her up, saying she propositioned him, asked for his number but he brutally turned her down. Said she was too old for him.
Papers mentioned she’s off the booze and no one saw her with a drink in hand. There is a pic of her with a glass of bubbles in a car in her NTA horror outfit.
Also a pic of her in said car showing a bare (and very dirty) foot - miraculously no scars to be seen. She wore heels to the event.
Boyson is hinting at being back with Skankypants with a few insta pics.

Does that cover everything? Anything I missed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I don't believe she dumped him. I think that was the drink talking and in her dreams. He's 32 and a decent looking bloke with apparently not much baggage. But she's a washed up 43 yr old with 5 kids from 3 blokes, multiple divorces, homeless and bankrupt.

Hopefully the truth will come out at some point and I get the impression that Carl is itching to let rip.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
What time is Saint Amy's "I never liked him. The worst one yet" article out today? I think that's next on the tick list? "He said he had his own money & he would look after my daughter. BUT NO! He was just using her for her money & to get famous. My poor innocent, beautiful, vulnerable Kate. I'm not sure she will recover from this despicable deception. I shall warn her off men forever! The wrong 'uns always find her".........thank you, NEXT 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

BridgieO

She's put a video up on fb yesterday I think it was an old video denying claims of bankruptcy & making plans for mm so she asked people to comment what they thought she was going to do with it I replied Brothel

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I can't catch up with all the thread reading.....suffice it to say Skanky's still a detestable cunt 😁
Did her 'dying horse' actually die & that was it's mane she wore to the NTA's? 🤷
Drunk at the awards? Surely not 😳 Coming on to any male? Surely not 😳 Generally behaving like an arse? Surely not 😳

Is it too early to start guessing who'll be 'the one' in this year's wholesome family Christmas photo shoot?

Are the makeup masterclasses actually an excuse for her to scour the country for her next victim?
HARV, HAVE YOU MISSED ME HARV? I'VE BEEN WORKING HARV. I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE DOING MAKE UP HARV. LOOK WOT I'VE BOUGHT YOU AS A SURPRISE HARV....A NEW DADDY! AREN'T YOU LUCKY HARV? LOT'S OF BOYS & GIRLS ONLY HAVE 1 DADDY. BUT MUMMY'S GOT YOU LOADS & LOADS. DO YOU LOVE HIM HARV? DO YOU? BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE MUMMY. YOU LOVE ME DON'T YOU HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? 😴😴😴😴

Crawl, tell ALL you know.....pretty much anything he says will be more believable than anything that falls out her puss filled gob 🥴. I bet he's REALLY pleased he got that top quality tattoo done now 😂

@Dollylovesshoes go steady my lovely. Rest up after your fall 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Teef4Two

Morning all,i cant bloody sleep, neighbours are getting decking put in and fecking diggers are going my nut in.
Anyway what a surprise she was pissed and all over guys at the after party 🙄
Has Sophie unfollowed Carl on insta?
Found this on my break last night but didn't have the time to post it
What a scabby bitch,she's actually taken them off Deplop and worn them to the NTA'S 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Anna666

VIP Member
She's an absolute embarrassment, and incredibly crass. Getting pissed and airing your dirty laundry to strangers. Vile.

Hope you're doing okay, Dolly. Sending you a huge virtual hug. x
Not really news ... most of us called it weeks ago .... she is in no way over him, she was obsessed that was clear, he was not ..... all she is doing now, because she is stuck at 14 mentally, is being pictured with as many blokes as possible, thinking it will make him jealous, she is extremely immature in that sense, give it a few months, she'll be begging him to take her back .... he is as cold as ice, so I dont think he is fucked one way or another, if he were to give her another chance, he will again set down firm rules ... she's just a silly immature teen stuck in a pushing 50 body, dont believe all this big bollock behaviour, she is all mouth and no trousers ...... finally HE IS THE ONE WHO DUMPED HER .. she's just embarrassed because she acted such a twat constantly boasting about him, and she's trying to save face, she will be the one of the two begging for another chance ... one thing I do hope ... when ready HE SINGS LIKE A FUCKING CANARY! and he refuses to take her back .... he will also become the zlister he always wanted to be, Im sure thats in the works as we speak, has an agent and is ready to go ... going to be interesting to watch what cole did next 🤔 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So it turns out her behaviour at the NTA was as awful as we predicted. She was there for Harvey, it was only ever about Harvey but according to the Mail she was drunk, loud and had to be constantly asked to remain seated. Jesus it was her first big night out ft ages and she behaved like this!!! Was also drunk at the after party by the sounds of it already on the prowl for the next "ONE." Better get down to Poundland for some new chamois leathers Carwash afraid it's back to the real world you stupid thick bastard. At least you won't get to bully Harvey again you cruel piece of scum. Come out of this really well haven't you? Let's see them queueing round the block to sign you up. Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa.💩💩💩
But of course she won’t be single for long....I mean who could possibly resist this?! 🤢🤢🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
So the big romance is over once again 🤣 you know, “the one” “my Prince” “knowing I will wake up every morning to him” declarations made after knowing him for 5 minutes and she’s straight out to drinking again 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Although she has been drinking all along, confirmed by someone in the know) No surprise was it. If lockdown hadn’t of happened I doubt it would of even lasted that long. I think once the 20th has been and gone we will hear a lot more from Carl 🤞

so back to heavy drinking and looks like she has Bunny & Jett this weekend 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Whl1994

VIP Member
Here’s my thoughts behind it all 🤔

I absolutely believe she was a drunken mess at the NTAs and her shouting out and telling everyone she had split from Carl is true to form. Hasn’t she done this time and time with many previous partners? I think she will tell anybody anything to keep their attention and maybe get to go home with them for the night.

I believe there may have been a ding dong between her and Carl with both parties being physical, especially if alcohol was a factor. I don’t think she called the police because she was scared, but rather saw it as publicity opportunity (with a little added make-up to create extra bruising). The ‘rushed to hospital, serious eye injury, broken eye socket’ all embellished versions to create a better story. Following that we had ‘the ring of steel’ for her safety and security and then ‘the stolen ring’.

I think they were both drunk, both were abusive and had an altercation, I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t out of the ordinary for them. As we know, KP is unable to be alone and needs to have an object of attention no matter the cost. I’d say she’s with Carl but they are just letting this play out, I think she was up for anybody taking her home from the NTAs but has to deny her behaviour now to save face with Carl!
I know someone fairly reliable who worked the one of the "social areas" (won't specify which one due to possible NDA shiz) and they told me that it's 100% true she was telling anyone who would listen that she was single, back on the market, ready for a new chapter blah blah blah and that Cole was well and truly dumped.

• Haha
  • Wow

Whl1994

VIP Member
I know someone fairly reliable who worked the one of the "social areas" (won't specify which one due to possible NDA shiz) and they told me that it's 100% true she was telling anyone who would listen that she was single, back on the market, ready for a new chapter blah blah blah and that Cole was well and truly dumped.
Oh and she was completely off her face and "not necessarily because of alcohol"

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've just seen the article in the sun about her antics at the awards, shit...she was playing up🤦‍♀️
Oh she was completely rat arsed, told off several times.
This is the real Miss Katie Price, please stand up.
If you can.

• Haha

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Hi guys, I know this is off topic but I’ve just got home and I’m watching a documentary on 9/11. I know tattle has a wide reach, so for anyone who was impacted or knows people that were. My thoughts are with you ❤

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
So it turns out her behaviour at the NTA was as awful as we predicted. She was there for Harvey, it was only ever about Harvey but according to the Mail she was drunk, loud and had to be constantly asked to remain seated. Jesus it was her first big night out ft ages and she behaved like this!!! Was also drunk at the after party by the sounds of it already on the prowl for the next "ONE." Better get down to Poundland for some new chamois leathers Carwash afraid it's back to the real world you stupid thick bastard. At least you won't get to bully Harvey again you cruel piece of scum. Come out of this really well haven't you? Let's see them queueing round the block to sign you up. Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa.💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Lico

Chatty Member
Kieran posted that j and b were staying with their mother for 2 weeks, as Michelle had just had the new baby. I reckon klattie didn't OK it with Cole. She landed the 2 kids into his house, mentioned that they were staying for 2 weeks. Cole flipped. Had enough. Couldn't pretend to love her until the NTAs, so took the ring off her and told her to get out, he's not running a creche.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40