Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Mollichop, I’d love to help you out, will work for free!!!
Likewise I have my donkey for whom I trudge about in all weathers with buckets of water for him. Did you know donkey's can tell the time? At 2.45pm every day he starts yelling for me to bring his dinner over :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

MrsFW

I’ve just read in the Daily Mail that Katie gifted Harvey an electric scooter. First off he probably got it from the Motability scheme as he will qualify for the full rates of PIP. Secondly, I’m not even sure he should be allowed to drive one if he’s almost completely blind. Those things are lethal even with good vision. I had to use one when my back went and I almost took a few people out in the shopping centre.
#

• Wow
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thankyou my darlings! For the lovely thoughts and wishes It’s just strange you have the mind of a younger but yer bleedin body ain’t.oh well.I didn’t mean to put it out there but I felt really weird and pissed orf.🤣 Fucking old tart I am.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Another one worried about you her too @Dollylovesshoes You know we will just keep mithering until you let someone know 😉

@Cloud Chaser that‘s a brilliant idea! I really hope it goes ahead. The idea it could recoup money for all the people Skanky has utterly screwed without a thought AND tell their stories and hopefully leave no one in any doubt about what a reprehensible person she is sounds perfect!

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
and if they turn into difficult teenagers with challenging behaviour she will wash her hands of them and act like there was no connection to how she let them behave. She will fall out with the kids as they become adults as she no longer has control or can use them.
( already happening with Junior it seems)
I pity Kieran trying to teach them the value of things and how treats must be earned when KP just flings all the tat she is gifted at them for likes. In relation to an earlier comment I remember reading Kieran does some work as a groundsman at the children's school.

liar liar

VIP Member
But they would surely have to go back to court over it, and wouldn't there be a high threshold of proof needed?
Junior seems to have made his own decision on the matter (and is old enough to do so). Princess is old enough, but seems to want to go.
So Kieran goes 'I'll just drop you round the MM - don't tread in the shit in the garden and don't wake your mum until midday and be polite to any blokes that come out of her bedroom.' Yup, that seems wholly reasonable.

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I'm curious as to why she always refers to herself as "the Pricey." Is there anyone on the planet who actually calls her that? It smacks of trying to big herself up, and now here it is on baby clothing!! Who would buy that?
They all seem to do it - Gemma Collins calls herself ‘the GC’ and Danniella Westbrook refers to herself as ‘the Westbrook’. It’s odd. I bet it’s some diagnostic clue to being a rampant narcissist or something.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
She needs to stop behaving like a 14 year old and grow the F’ up. Have some bloody decorum. ( she won’t know what that means). Behaving like a tart will only get you users in your life. The pattern will continually repeat over and over. Stay away from men, stop drinking and get some self respect!!! Then you might actually meet the Real ‘the one’

• Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Recap:
Skanky attended the NTA’s looking like a total chav.
She didn’t win (thank God).
A journo stitched her up, saying she propositioned him, asked for his number but he brutally turned her down. Said she was too old for him.
Papers mentioned she’s off the booze and no one saw her with a drink in hand. There is a pic of her with a glass of bubbles in a car in her NTA horror outfit.
Also a pic of her in said car showing a bare (and very dirty) foot - miraculously no scars to be seen. She wore heels to the event.
Boyson is hinting at being back with Skankypants with a few insta pics.

Does that cover everything? Anything I missed?
I don't think Boyson would get back with her - why would you go back to minced meat when you've had Steak 🥩

No-one in their right mind would go back for seconds...

Well actually no-one in their right mind would have gone there at all

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Here’s my thoughts behind it all 🤔

I absolutely believe she was a drunken mess at the NTAs and her shouting out and telling everyone she had split from Carl is true to form. Hasn’t she done this time and time with many previous partners? I think she will tell anybody anything to keep their attention and maybe get to go home with them for the night.

I believe there may have been a ding dong between her and Carl with both parties being physical, especially if alcohol was a factor. I don’t think she called the police because she was scared, but rather saw it as publicity opportunity (with a little added make-up to create extra bruising). The ‘rushed to hospital, serious eye injury, broken eye socket’ all embellished versions to create a better story. Following that we had ‘the ring of steel’ for her safety and security and then ‘the stolen ring’.

I think they were both drunk, both were abusive and had an altercation, I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t out of the ordinary for them. As we know, KP is unable to be alone and needs to have an object of attention no matter the cost. I’d say she’s with Carl but they are just letting this play out, I think she was up for anybody taking her home from the NTAs but has to deny her behaviour now to save face with Carl!
100%
Did the same with Kieran.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/katie-price-topless-toilets-17083053
Looking annoyed, Katie shouted: "My marriage is over, I've got no friends, f*** it," before leaning with her back on the bar.
The next day she tweeted: "From the horses mouth me and Kieran are 100% together not splitting up we are very happy and very much in love leave our relationship alone."
I think that slutty crap is what made Peter Andre re evaluate the marriage. She had been pictured out clubbing (as usual) but was telling people she was bored in the marriage and pulling off her wedding rings in the Ladies. Not long after that he walked out leaving everything in the home to her and starting from scratch making a proper new home for him and the kids. He's not as dopey as he looks. Fuck sake she was openly offering blow jobs to members of the boy band Blue in a Club during the marriage.😖

• Wow
  • Heart

Timz

VIP Member
Krustie Katie, the crab crustacean 🦀
Stealing other peoples shells 🐚 for inhabitation! Just made that up 😂

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Here you are, they were out picking them last weekend x

🌻🌻

Indeed, Michelle really cannot get a break...two birthday parties to organise whilst heavily pregnant (KP off in sunny climbs not giving a toss). Then no doubt having to comfort them amidst all the hospitalisation drama whilst caring for a new born. KP sound be utterly ashamed.

• Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
She was always trying to say that was “Jordan” and not her. As if they were 2 different people
They might be two different PERSONALITIES, but either way they are both skanks!

morning Krusties how are you all? We’re all COVID positive in this household, had our texts this morning. I hope you are all having a better start to the week.

You are all amazing at predicting Skanky’s behaviour, does anyone have any theories on why she is denying splitting from ‘the One’? Is it to save face? If so, which one? Surely not this latest iteration as that is fugly as! Also, if the saving face theory is correct, which face would Skanky prefer to save? 🤣

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
No, it's natural to feel sympathy. If you didn't then you would be like her.
You just need to give your head a wobble😂
It's hard, but when you experience the things that she has allegedly has/or is going through...then your sympathy has run out. It's all bullshit.
You are a good person❤
I still think that because she will come to an untimely end, this adds to the sadness of it all. I think we are witnessing a spiralling out of control, and we all know where this ends.

• Sad

Jessiemouse25

Omg WHAT! I don’t know why I am even surprised. It just is so shocking one person can be such a mess. I am no picnic believe me-but nothing like this!
The party thing is 100 percent true, one of my old school friends was there and called the papers .... made a few quid off it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

DC16

VIP Member
@Binfest 🥳 I’ve heard a little rumour she has been dumped by her publicist, you said back in July she makes money for her PR, FOR NOW. 👏 👏👏
What mug is going to take her on now and deal with all her crazy 💩 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do we know if she has lined up an OK deal to sell her side for on/after the 20th?
I bet the kids dads’ are furious with all of this, is she able to see the kids unsupervised?

Reactions: 25