Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou to penguin for starting another thread!❤
Well done liar liar, your title is a winning masterpiece🤩❤

Bollocks, I'm awake....
29?
Ah tit, start again😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thankyou to penguin for starting another thread!❤
Well done liar liar, your title is a winning masterpiece🤩❤

Bollocks, I'm awake....
29?
Ah tit, start again😫
Ooer, this is MY fault! BUT yer not meant to be reading this and counting at the same time! Honestly it really does work. Slowly, and in your own time re-start the counting down; it WILL happen with a bit of practise x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🤣 woke up and there’s another new thread without that pair even showing themselves 🤣 Thanks @Penguin86 for the new thread & @liar liar for that cracking title, so glad it won. 🏆

@Binfest thank you for what you said, I hope you stay along for the ride on here, as I think it’s going to get really bumpy 🤣 You’re giving me hope that she’s going to get a good dose of karma. I’m sure there will also be a lot more to come out after the bankruptcy too 😉👍

@Jersey Girl enjoy those arrows today. ✈ (I’m not jealous at all 🤥)

@JakeM great job on Bunnycuddles 🤣 what I do know is the real BC watches LW as he’s always giving a running commentary on his Twitter account. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So now the children have unfollowed Carl. Great way to bring children into adult issues. Mum of the Year as usual. I can just imagine the inappropriate adult conversations held especially with Princess!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
62B2265D-B274-4A4A-AB7A-1FFB9FFF4385.jpeg

She looks like she is trying to hold her false teeth in or something weird with her mouth is going on.

Reactions: 16
Morning! Just spent effin hour catching up🤣

Brilliant title liar😻

So NTA tonight,I defo won’t be watching,especially if the cuntess is on.☹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi peeps! Been on tattle for a while and on and off the KP threads ( as a lurker mostly). But came to see what you lot were saying after this latest “ incident” with CW. Just finished reading the wiki page .. I don’t even know what to say about it all ( as tbh I give KP a wide berth these days).
Given the continuing incidents with driving and the animals - she should be banned for life from ever driving again and keeping animals. It is crazy to me that the DVLA are prepared to renew her driving license and again for all the animals she has had and who have died - I mean I know animals don’t have the same life span but how can you lose some many animals in such a short period of time and no one raise an eyebrow ( except tattlers).
This woman is bat tit crazy - how does she continue to get away with the same tit over and over again.
she should be banned from keeping animals. Banned from driving. Banned from continually starting up businesses.
what a vile human…

Reactions: 42
Tick tick, goes Pricey’s biological clock. It’s love tunnel is battered and worn. BoySon and Coal been firing blanks since before they were born.
E5D83D1F-680B-4A13-B8DE-D28B4840B8AB.jpeg

Above BoySon assisting Skanky with holding in a turd, whilst at a Star Trek gathering looking like Spock.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Boyson with his hand on her stomach,yet another effin lie,just like wanky getting the pregnancy test and showing it on display.😡**

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't suppose it's occurred to her for a minute that her own fertility will naturally be declining with age.

I am still wondering if Harvey has indeed started residential college now and if so why she hasn't capitalised on it ..yet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tick tick, goes Pricey’s biological clock. It’s love tunnel is battered and worn. BoySon and Coal been firing blanks since before they were born.
View attachment 753198

Above BoySon assisting Skanky with holding in a turd, whilst at a Star Trek gathering looking like Spock.
Whatever was she thinking when she chose that ghastly creation to wear? She looks like a filthy waterfall at the sewage works UGH

I don't suppose it's occurred to her for a minute that her own fertility will naturally be declining with age.

I am still wondering if Harvey has indeed started residential college now and if so why she hasn't capitalised on it ..yet
Maybe the govt have decided that they are not going to pay out all that money on skanky's self-promotion exercise after all, especially in view of the new tax rises to pay for the NHS? Forking out hundreds of thousands for one disabled lad just so the thing can brag about how she's "dunnit fer me 'Arv..............................." would be a bitter pill to swallow for everyone who has had their surgeries cancelled due to Covid, or families with an equally disabled child who are struggling to get any help or assistance whatsoever.

The thing has not accepted that she's actually past it now. If it does somehow manage to get pregnant again by a miracle via some drunken oaf then all my pity would go to the child who will have a nightmare existence oncoming with skankbag :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ladies and gennelmen........................I'm pleased to announce the NTA for Lier of the Year goes to...................Jocelyn Skank for My Meal Ticket and Me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 753198

Poor Boyson, he's an unfortunate looking sod isn't he? He reminded me of squidward and she's like spongebob with bolt on boobs...not a pretty couple here😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 753198

I still can’t believe she went to a wedding looking like this 😂 absolutely zero effort, she looks like she’s off for a days shopping not to a bloody wedding 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you for the thread title votes and to the lovely @Penguin86 for using all her fingers and toes and teeth to count-up the votes. Let's see what she shits and what sticks over the next few days! By the way, that dress covered in pearls in old thread looks perfect for her... ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don't think the NTAs is a safe space for Harvey, it'll be too loud and the poor mite will be overwhelmed. Anything for the PR Pussy machine, what's the bets she'll turn up looking like a 1950s housewife all wholesome. Not fooling anyone KP.

Reactions: 31

I wish people ( and the rancid tabloids) would think about this when she issues another delightful 'I'm bleeping brooody' story and gets them all riled up.
At her age fertility takes a nosedive and she has something like a 2% chance at getting pregnant. At last something has happened to stop her inflicting her chaos on another living creature! I do think though, as spawning out 'toys' was a major way of getting attention and having adoration ( at least until they go to live with their dads), her behaviour will get more outrageous and nasty to compensate. She is basically going to implode as she gets older..... for instance the story we've seen unfolding lately.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.