Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Shit thing is now, she can blame this on PTSD . We know it's not. It's just her natural behaviour, she's always behaved like this.
You just need to look back...

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MrsEms

VIP Member
Shit, this is way to deep for me...
Anyway I was in m&S earlier and saw the large cucumbers, I had a flashback from the Ann summers website🤦‍♀️
Luckily it didn't last long when I got rammed at my ankles by an elderly person on a mission...

• Haha
  • Wow

Jessiemouse25

Recap:
Skanky attended the NTA’s looking like a total chav.
She didn’t win (thank God).
A journo stitched her up, saying she propositioned him, asked for his number but he brutally turned her down. Said she was too old for him.
Papers mentioned she’s off the booze and no one saw her with a drink in hand. There is a pic of her with a glass of bubbles in a car in her NTA horror outfit.
Also a pic of her in said car showing a bare (and very dirty) foot - miraculously no scars to be seen. She wore heels to the event.
Boyson is hinting at being back with Skankypants with a few insta pics.

Does that cover everything? Anything I missed?

I really hope its not true about Boyson, always thought he seemed to be pretty genuine nice guy.

Surely not..

• Sick

oogling

VIP Member
I find this odd, Kieran and Michelle’s home looks lovely, and the children look happy, clean and well dressed. The children are school aged, and well past thinking drawing on a wall is okay. So what’s all that about
I’ll just leave these here…

• Sick
  • Wow

YellowTail

VIP Member
I find this odd, Kieran and Michelle’s home looks lovely, and the children look happy, clean and well dressed. The children are school aged, and well past thinking drawing on a wall is okay. So what’s all that about

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second she's bought that pony. Probably a share off a friend. I very much doubt she'd be allowed to use the stables at the MM and part livery in her area is £500-£700 a month, no way would she pay it. DIY starts at about £170 but as if she'd be there everyday doing it all. If she really has bought a green pony for a child that age then, for all the years she's been around horses, she obviously has learnt very little. The old saying that "They'll learn together," is as outdated as it is dangerous and a surefire way of destroying a child's confidence and setting the pony up to fail before he's started. I've just sold a fabulous kids pony for £1500 which would have been perfect for bunny, but I wouldn't sell her mother a rocking horse!

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
That’s Carl’s.

Back flogging JYY 💩
Awww, she's such a trooper.... forcing her broken trotters into those boots. There is absolutely no way she is in agony with her feet if she can get those things on. Fucking lying old whore 😡
And is that the stolen engagement ring she's wearing 🤔

View attachment 759650

Quoting my own post coz I've never done this before and I am just a lurker on this thread but what is she on like!!! 👊🤬
She is on planet Skanky. It's a strange & lonely place, inhabited only by her.... as she's the only 1 who believes all the shit she comes out with 😜

Anna666

VIP Member
Its all very well them breaking up, but has anyone given a thought what impact this will have on their ` dodgy ` stupid as shit, CHEAP ugly, FOREVER matching tats? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ who gets custody, visitation .... so so so many questions .... this cant be easy on them :oops:😝😝

• Haha

MrsFW

I know nothing about bankruptcy but I assume this baby clothing company set up by Katie’s sister is perfectly legal. However, do you think the Insolvency Practitioner will be looking into this new company?

Why would anybody pay £80 for a makeup masterclass when for £50 you could get someone come round to yours to do it one to one? (I had one years ago but to be honest I don’t bother with makeup these days. Thank God for face masks!).

Better get up

Have a good day
I found this

DA56311C-9980-42AF-AAC2-931CBEEA7941.jpeg

• Heart
Evening all, just a quick one as im back to work tonight

1-Carl has just started following Rykard Kenkins-Kris Boysons mate (so has Ron Class btw,he must be reading the gosss on here, and i have to say he isn't being very pleasant about @265 on his grid )

2- Kieran and Michelle only seem to have Valentino this weekend (the sunflower pic is from last weekend) so the other 2 might well be with their mother (god help them, I hope they are safe)

3-That officialkatieprice account is no longer following Boyson

4- Fakeypwice's so called pal Ryan was at the NTA'S with Chloe Ferry (he was dying to step on the red carpet 🤣 ) but no mention of Pwicey whatsoever

As you were xx

(Ron must have heard me cause he's gone 🤣🤣)

Oh and why the F didn't Miss Fakey not even bother putting an NTA picture of Harvey on his night on his insta grid?😡
It was his award, his night not bloody hers
Hi I’m a first time poster and been lurking for a bit on Skanky’s threads. You all all awesome 😁

Who on earth is this Ron Class weirdo? Is it one of BC’s aliases?

I had a huge go at this Ron Class the other day on The Mirror 😂😂
I couldn‘t get over Skanky looking like a horses arse at the NTA’s 🐴🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 26

DC16

VIP Member
She obviously has no immediate neighbours at the MM but the people in the surrounding properties must be so distressed at the state of that once stunningly beautiful house and the damage she's caused to the grounds. Also that septic tank issue seems a very serious problem. I'm amazed the water board hasn't threatened to either prosecute or instruct the works to begin with her liable for all costs due to negligence. I should think anybody in the surrounding area must be aware of the potential health hazard. I know I'm a broken record, but I just can't grasp just how that house could have got in such a state in so short a time. It was an investment, a real family seat that could have been handed down generations. What on earth was she thinking of not looking after it? Also what have they been doing in there to cause such damage "Demolition Derby?" She blamed Charles Drury for fly tipping there, but that could easily have been avoided. The very first load that turned up she could have said " You can turn around and take that little lot back where it came from." It's my guess they were paying her to tip there, just how disgusting is that on those beautiful grounds. It doesn't look like the paddocks even exist anymore, just wasteland, weeds and rubble. I'm very upset about the house maybe I should just shut up.😤😤😤

Betsy Bullseye May hates being rained on out for a wee and straight back to bed ❤
Look how quickly she got Carl's house in a mess, stuff just chucked down everywhere. I bet she never did any housework or cleaning there and expected Carl to pick up after her and the kids.

• Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Had a read of New magazine this week (don’t shoot me, trash magazines are my guilty please it’s!) and Krusty has her interview with Sophie about the clothing range.

Here’s the highlights:

Apparently Sophie is ‘the admin’ side.

They’ve created their own ‘Louis Vuiton’ style print.
Next they’re making matching curtains, prams and cribs.

Apparently this shoot and interview was a few days after the ‘incident’ and there’s no mention of Cole and no signs of facial injuries.

She’s going to keep having more babies with a surrogate until she has no eggs left (!)

She’s also turning down work and doesn’t need dramas and stress!

This picture from the mag though, she looks so manly!
3AF0C0BE-F37B-4E55-902D-3F02DF0338FE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Maybe she didn't want it getting out that she's dumped Carl as it's part of an exclusive deal to tell what happened, such as the rumoured OK
one. She just couldn't behave though.