Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teef4Two

Evening all, just a quick one as im back to work tonight

1-Carl has just started following Rykard Kenkins-Kris Boysons mate (so has Ron Class btw,he must be reading the gosss on here, and i have to say he isn't being very pleasant about @265 on his grid )

2- Kieran and Michelle only seem to have Valentino this weekend (the sunflower pic is from last weekend) so the other 2 might well be with their mother (god help them, I hope they are safe)

3-That officialkatieprice account is no longer following Boyson

4- Fakeypwice's so called pal Ryan was at the NTA'S with Chloe Ferry (he was dying to step on the red carpet 🤣 ) but no mention of Pwicey whatsoever

As you were xx

(Ron must have heard me cause he's gone 🤣🤣)

Oh and why the F didn't Miss Fakey not even bother putting an NTA picture of Harvey on his night on his insta grid?😡
It was his award, his night not bloody hers

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I've just seen the article in the sun about her antics at the awards, shit...she was playing up🤦‍♀️
Oh she was completely rat arsed, told off several times.
This is the real Miss Katie Price, please stand up.
If you can.
What an embarrassment when everybody else was doing the decent thing listening and behaving like adults. I think she also rained on Harvey's parade by talking to him like a toddler on the red carpet with bribes about carrot cake if he was a good boy and of course how he could do "Anything at any time!" He was so grown up and smart, the best I've ever seen him. As we've seen it was her WHO couldn't behave. Apparently most people simply kept their distance and politely ignored her. Fancy behaving like that on the lads big night out, she let him down badly.

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Oh God, all the memories of Kwis are coming back, all the silly games he played (hand on her stomach at wedding etc) and that god-awful Bart Simpson shaped head and dark make-up to define his abs. I really can't stand any more of that prat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
A stay in the “priory” is on the cards. Probably near to 19 October so she is not able o attend her court case.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

JaynieDay

VIP Member
So she dumped him? Do we really believe that? The way she has been hanging all over Cole and saying he’s the one, I don’t believe it for a second.

• Wow

Cloud Chaser

Ah, thanks for clarifying. But she's not allowed to live there? Will any action be taken about that?
Katie always has and always will look after No 1. I can confirm she IS living there and there is a reason why it’s been allowed.

I cannot confirm or deny that she’s paying to live there.

• Wow

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I had blood tests last week to see if I need B12 injections (chronic illnesses life) and I’m currently having a new kitchen! From howdens! Spooky.
might have to pop to turkey for some new teef while I’m at it

• Haha
Reactions: 33

JakeM

VIP Member
@JakeM what was your thread title suggestion again that we said needed to be the next one, I've forgotten 🤭🤣 sorry lovely, I can't even find it going back either x
Don’t worry, I’ve found it 🤣❤

Thread title suggestion:

Ones in jail and the others out on bail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She fucked him he was a virgin apparently and she was pregnant with Harvey.
The whole Gareth Gates situation was absolutely disgusting. He was a vulnerable 16 year old. She was a fucking heavily pregnant 24 year old. She fucking hounded him, took his virginity & then publicly humiliated him. She's a fucking revolting piece of shit. If that had been a well known 24yr old bloke taking advantage of a 16 year old vulnerable girl there would've been hell to pay 😡

I wonder, is Crawl hoping to find another girlfriend? Who in the hell will want him knowing he's fucked old bucket cunt?? I'd want him tested for everything before I'd even be in the same room as him 😂😂

Anyway, whilst I'm talking about Crawl, did we ever find out if he was pregnant or not? Obviously we saw him with the test.....the 1 he tried to buy in secret.....did he show us a pic of himself pissing in the stick? If he is pregnant will she pay maintenance? 🥴

Can anyone confirm if the new protection dog is still alive? Or has she even got it yet?

• Heart
  • Sad

plinky

VIP Member
KP has always created a dynamic of the girls belonging to her and the boys to their dads. Junior has always been a daddy’s boy, and I think Jett is the same. She doesn’t know how to interact with the boys, Jett doesn’t like being teased. If I were Kieran I would probably try to limit Jett seeing her by filling up his time with lots of sports clubs 😉 giving him reasons to stay home. Bunny and Princess are in deep with KP, she needs her little pink props to play with

It is so depressing seeing how she ignores Jett and he never features on anything but bunny is always trying to please her mum

some people on here think Stacey Solomon needs reporting to SS😂 I think the threshold for parenting varies significantly - it is obvious Kp is toxic, incapable of real love and is extremely selfish. Despite this (some of) her kids love her just because she is their mum.

• Sad

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I don't know much about when Boyson was with her...but from the small bits of video I've seen he seemed to stand up to her. Surely he won't go back?
Could the Zara bag and invite be him hinting she invited him but he didn't take the bait? Surely he would realise by now that her MO is to play blokes off against each other to make them jealous, so he's just being used?
I wouldn't be surprised if he went back as the media career he hoped for didn't work out. After being with beautiful young Bianca God knows how he'd feel gazing at Price's mangled scarred face.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning folks,just been reading,thanks everybody kind words..not too bad right leg is the cause I think.Just chillin on sofa,Dave wanted out early hours,he came in but went out while ago.😻

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Anna666

VIP Member
That's a lovely pic. One thing I always notice is when the kids are with their father Bunny is always dressed nicely in clothes that actually fit her properly, not in bloody trackies 7 sizes too big.

Who are the people with him, his carers or event staff? 🤔 The one on the left is filming him on her phone too.
She was flicking that frog in his face, I was waiting for him to punch her👊👊 ... I would have .... annoying silly bitch!! 🤬🤬 what a stupid thing to do to someone with autism ... it beggars belief, what price allows near her child, knowing his issues :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
On the way to the NTA awards
Jesus Christ. Who the hell IS she? and has she no sense of when enough is enough? Stupid bitch.
Fair play to Harvey for keeping his cool under severe provocation. It shows he can do it.
I'm actually horrified at that clip.:mad: She was literally harassing him with a stupid finger puppet as if he was a baby in a pram ... and putting her hands on him.:eek: no no no no no
He turned away trying to block the bitch out and she STILL tortured him. No wonder he was comfort rocking.😢

• Sad
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh gawd well Me Dolly had a fall,FFS on the floor for two hours before I arsed me way to bedroom and managed to get meself on the bed!Oh I fucking hate getting old.☹

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow