Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gawd well Me Dolly had a fall,FFS on the floor for two hours before I arsed me way to bedroom and managed to get meself on the bed!Oh I bleeping hate getting old.☹
Oh nooo Dolly 😮 bloody Nora, are you allright? 🤗❤

Reminds me of that very early Simpsons episode, I'm talking first season...

Posting my Sunday Lunch as requested.
Nice to see you Captain 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd absolutely LOVE to see a series of Ex On The Beach with just KP and all her ex's.

I also want to know how much she pays them all to keep schtum. There's obviously some juicy stories to tell (Peter has always alluded to *something* but won't give any details) but none of them have ever come forward to spill the beans.

Reactions: 20
Harvey was doing okay until that girl in the green dress came along, he started rocking. Why didn't Skanky tell her to stop!
Its like he's being wound up like a coil...ready to burst because he's overwhelmed.
Awful behaviour from people who should be keeping him calm.
They are very stupid dickheads🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'd absolutely LOVE to see a series of Ex On The Beach with just KP and all her ex's.

I also want to know how much she pays them all to keep schtum. There's obviously some juicy stories to tell (Peter has always alluded to *something* but won't give any details) but none of them have ever come forward to spill the beans.
Nothing he can tell us will be salacious enough to shock us Tattlers. We’ve imagined and picked to death every single possible scenario. We need some exciting new content… I think Cole is waiting on a pay deal after charges are dropped.

Reactions: 22
Well,not too bad thanks but,I didn’t know what to do,I just couldn’t get up..why oh why! So pissed off with age.😢
Oh bless you sweetheart ❤ are you sure you've not done yourself a mischief? 😔 Please, please take your phone with you everywhere, every time you get up, stick it down your bra or pants if necessary if your hands are full. You poor love 😘

I still get push notifications, I thought I'd better make an appearance.
About time too 🤣 there's folks been wondering where you are ya know. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes,think so! Bit pissed off with meself.🙁

Ems,I am now but earlier not so..Thankyou sweetie.❤
Oh dolly, I do love you❤

Never be pissed off with yourself! If you're like me you do things you know you perhaps shouldn't...climbing ladders and tit🤣
Big lovely hugs to you😘. X

Oh bless you sweetheart ❤ are you sure you've not done yourself a mischief? 😔 Please, please take your phone with you everywhere, every time you get up, stick it down your bra or pants if necessary if your hands are full. You poor love 😘

About time too 🤣 there's folks been wondering where you are ya know. 🤗
I agree, keep your phone upon your person...just not up your😉
Katie price style🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

i think peter as kept quite because of the kids it is strange that junior as not had much to do with his mother since he turned 16(think his dad may have explained a bit more to him about what went on so he could make his own mind up about her)

Reactions: 20
Oh dolly, I do love you❤

Never be pissed off with yourself! If you're like me you do things you know you perhaps shouldn't...climbing ladders and tit🤣
Big lovely hugs to you😘. X

I agree, keep your phone upon your person...just not up your😉
Katie price style🤣
Thank you so much and my tattles,I’m just an old cow,but pisses me off how it does effect me.l want to run free etc be a young girl and free spirited..🤣 duck it..that ain’t happening..oh well eh! Mind of a thirty year old but unfortunatly a bleeping old cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I still get push notifications, I thought I'd better make an appearance.
You dirty, filthy stop out😉
I want a roast down. Tomorrow. 🤩
I am nigella Lawson...with more sexiness.
I'm doing roast beef, sliced green beans, cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, carrot battons and garden peas...with a red wine jus.

Just saying🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here you are, they were out picking them last weekend x

🌻🌻

Indeed, Michelle really cannot get a break...two birthday parties to organise whilst heavily pregnant (KP off in sunny climbs not giving a toss). Then no doubt having to comfort them amidst all the hospitalisation drama whilst caring for a new born. KP sound be utterly ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

If they've signed NDAs, part of the NDA is never to acknowledge that there is an NDA in existence.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.