Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying that (from back when it was first broadcast) but have never been able to find it again. Which episode is it? I wondered if Peter had had it wiped, in case Junior found it.
None of her children look like her, Junior and Prinny look exactly like their father as do Bunny and Jett. She tries to make the girls look like her with make-up and filters and doesn't accept them as themselves. It's sick.

Reactions: 17
I must say though, in that video with Pete she does look very pretty, obviously a shame about her mouth (and his,) surgery has done little for her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.