Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe she dumped him. I think that was the drink talking and in her dreams. He's 32 and a decent looking bloke with apparently not much baggage. But she's a washed up 43 yr old with 5 kids from 3 blokes, multiple divorces, homeless and bankrupt.

Hopefully the truth will come out at some point and I get the impression that Carl is itching to let rip.

Reactions: 48
I've just seen the article in the sun about her antics at the awards, tit...she was playing up🤦‍♀️
Oh she was completely rat arsed, told off several times.
This is the real Miss Katie Price, please stand up.
If you can.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've just seen the article in the sun about her antics at the awards, tit...she was playing up🤦‍♀️
The Miss Katie Price please stand up.
If you can.
Yes, and that bullshit about her not drinking for a year. I knew someone who was an absolute drug addict, who would say they never touched a drop of alcohol, so that's not a get out of jail free card. It’s all bull 💩

Reactions: 23
So it turns out her behaviour at the NTA was as awful as we predicted. She was there for Harvey, it was only ever about Harvey but according to the Mail she was drunk, loud and had to be constantly asked to remain seated. Jesus it was her first big night out ft ages and she behaved like this!!! Was also drunk at the after party by the sounds of it already on the prowl for the next "ONE." Better get down to Poundland for some new chamois leathers Carwash afraid it's back to the real world you stupid thick bastard. At least you won't get to bully Harvey again you cruel piece of scum. Come out of this really well haven't you? Let's see them queueing round the block to sign you up. Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa.💩💩💩
But of course she won’t be single for long....I mean who could possibly resist this?! 🤢🤢🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Hi guys, I know this is off topic but I’ve just got home and I’m watching a documentary on 9/11. I know tattle has a wide reach, so for anyone who was impacted or knows people that were. My thoughts are with you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is the real Miss Katie Price, please stand up.
If you can.
Poor Harvey man, he deserves so much better. She couldn't even stay sober for his night.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Don't know how to share but just screenshot the latest
I bet that when he can speak and it all comes out, that Cawl was the one who did the dumping. It’s her modus operandi when she’s dumped to get tit faced and try to pull anything that walks

• Sick
Reactions: 29
But of course she won’t be single for long....I mean who could possibly resist this?! 🤢🤢🤣🤣
I have to admit ( and please don’t lynch me for this ) I did feel incredibly sad for her on the red carpet.
She is a weird mix of childlike vulnerability, and absolute ballsyness and vileness. So part of me really feels sorry for her, but the other part thinks she gets all the tit she deserves. Does that make me a good or bad person? The jury is out?
I am sure of one thing though, I think she will come to an untimely end, as sad as it is to say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
tit thing is now, she can blame this on PTSD . We know it's not. It's just her natural behaviour, she's always behaved like this.
You just need to look back...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi guys, I know this is off topic but I’ve just got home and I’m watching a documentary on 9/11. I know tattle has a wide reach, so for anyone who was impacted or knows people that were. My thoughts are with you ❤
Years after this happened, I never get to grips with what happened on this date. We visited ground zero and the new world trade centre a year after, which makes it all more real. Our thoughts go out to all affected by this terrible atrocity ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
tit thing is now, she can blame this on PTSD . We know it's not. It's just her natural behaviour, she's always behaved like this.
A just keep thinking 🤔 weve always said he was a bad bastard … all of us have said it so many times ??
that summit wasn’t right …and fast forward 14 months … she’s gonna play the victim card again ?? And a really can’t see him keeping quiet???
I’m praying he doesn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤪♥

Reactions: 23
Yep, and I can feel another priory pretend stay coming up :mad:

Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s because I have had a few glasses of vino this eve, which brings out the soft side of me. But if you strip away all the KP tit, she is a very lost, sad and vulnerable character underneath it all.

Reactions: 20
A stay in the “priory” is on the cards. Probably near to 19 October so she is not able o attend her court case.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I have to admit ( and please don’t lynch me for this ) I did feel incredibly sad for her on the red carpet.
She is a weird mix of childlike vulnerability, and absolute ballsyness and vileness. So part of me really feels sorry for her, but the other part thinks she gets all the tit she deserves. Does that make me a good or bad person? The jury is out?

No, it's natural to feel sympathy. If you didn't then you would be like her.
You just need to give your head a wobble😂
It's hard, but when you experience the things that she has allegedly has/or is going through...then your sympathy has run out. It's all bullshit.
You are a good person❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.