Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well,well,well!no bleeping booze then shitface?

She's an absolute embarrassment, and incredibly crass. Getting pissed and airing your dirty laundry to strangers. Vile.

Hope you're doing okay, Dolly. Sending you a huge virtual hug. x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thankyou my darlings! For the lovely thoughts and wishes It’s just strange you have the mind of a younger but yer bleedin body ain’t.oh well.I didn’t mean to put it out there but I felt really weird and pissed orf.🤣 bleeping old tart I am.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thankyou my darlings! For the lovely thoughts and wishes It’s just strange you have the mind of a younger but yer bleedin body ain’t.oh well.I didn’t mean to put it out there but I felt really weird and pissed orf.🤣 bleeping old tart I am.🤣
Dolly just take it easy and make sure you rest up after your fall.
Getting old is a pain in the backside. But you are a lovely lady and I love your humour, so please try and stay in one piece for us all here who love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she dumped him? Do we really believe that? The way she has been hanging all over Cole and saying he’s the one, I don’t believe it for a second.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She dumped him? Never mind, she’ll be with another 'the one' by thread #63.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m sure someone’s already commented...but just in case they haven’t in that FB post on the way to NTA neither her or Harv seem to be wearing seatbelts....she’s keeping a good grip on the glass of (non alcoholic) bubbly tho!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh dear Dolly. Sorry to hear of your fall. Hope you’re okay. Take care of yourself 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's an absolute embarrassment, and incredibly crass. Getting pissed and airing your dirty laundry to strangers. Vile.

Hope you're doing okay, Dolly. Sending you a huge virtual hug. x
Not really news ... most of us called it weeks ago .... she is in no way over him, she was obsessed that was clear, he was not ..... all she is doing now, because she is stuck at 14 mentally, is being pictured with as many blokes as possible, thinking it will make him jealous, she is extremely immature in that sense, give it a few months, she'll be begging him to take her back .... he is as cold as ice, so I dont think he is fucked one way or another, if he were to give her another chance, he will again set down firm rules ... she's just a silly immature teen stuck in a pushing 50 body, dont believe all this big bollock behaviour, she is all mouth and no trousers ...... finally HE IS THE ONE WHO DUMPED HER .. she's just embarrassed because she acted such a twit constantly boasting about him, and she's trying to save face, she will be the one of the two begging for another chance ... one thing I do hope ... when ready HE SINGS LIKE A bleeping CANARY! and he refuses to take her back .... he will also become the zlister he always wanted to be, Im sure thats in the works as we speak, has an agent and is ready to go ... going to be interesting to watch what cole did next 🤔 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So it turns out her behaviour at the NTA was as awful as we predicted. She was there for Harvey, it was only ever about Harvey but according to the Mail she was drunk, loud and had to be constantly asked to remain seated. Jesus it was her first big night out ft ages and she behaved like this!!! Was also drunk at the after party by the sounds of it already on the prowl for the next "ONE." Better get down to Poundland for some new chamois leathers Carwash afraid it's back to the real world you stupid thick bastard. At least you won't get to bully Harvey again you cruel piece of scum. Come out of this really well haven't you? Let's see them queueing round the block to sign you up. Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa.💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.