Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if Boyzone and Skank have been 'at it' anyway and Carwash found out. That's what caused the punchgate row? And, that could even be what was meant when someone said Carwash would find out something about her that would 'blindside' him, that he'd not have seen coming?

I'd like to think he'd not be so stupid as to go anywhere near it personally, and he's just buggering about with his posting pictures of Zara bag & what have you. Unless they needed a quick lift and he did it for H, because he did care about the boy πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Recap:
Skanky attended the NTA’s looking like a total chav.
She didn’t win (thank God).
A journo stitched her up, saying she propositioned him, asked for his number but he brutally turned her down. Said she was too old for him.
Papers mentioned she’s off the booze and no one saw her with a drink in hand. There is a pic of her with a glass of bubbles in a car in her NTA horror outfit.
Also a pic of her in said car showing a bare (and very dirty) foot - miraculously no scars to be seen. She wore heels to the event.
Boyson is hinting at being back with Skankypants with a few insta pics.

Does that cover everything? Anything I missed?
I don't think Boyson would get back with her - why would you go back to minced meat when you've had Steak πŸ₯©

No-one in their right mind would go back for seconds...

Well actually no-one in their right mind would have gone there at all

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see what you're getting at.....32?

It was totally a threesome gone wrong :LOL:
Haha, so the 'coercive control' must have been 'i want to go in the pink hole and you better let me otherwise I'll nick your fake ring and tell everyone it cost a tenner, old no neck there can use the trademan's entrance today, love' πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Afternoon all ….you just cannot be trusted I go out for a couple of hours come back new thread etcπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Congratulations kitten 3081 great title and penguin for starting new thread😘

πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ…πŸ‘πŸ§

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.