Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if he went back as the media career he hoped for didn't work out. After being with beautiful young Bianca God knows how he'd feel gazing at Price's mangled scarred face.
What in the name of universal credit is Boyson thinking of if he's got back with Frankenstein 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think it’s more staged crap … to get everyone thinking. But if he gets back with her he’s dafter than I thought. She will chew him up and spit him out when or if he out lives his usefulness.

still no accounting for taste 🤷‍♀️🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Most lethal fish isn’t it? How the duck you would eat it.🤢
Its that stuff Fugu fish the Japanese like in theuir sushi - if you don't remove the swim bladder or something it can kill you in seconds

"Ere skanky! Fancy sum of dis fish wiv yer chips innit???" :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Where’s the Captain I’m getting worried about @265.
I miss the Sunday dinner posts 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its that stuff Fugu fish the Japanese like in theuir sushi - if you don't remove the swim bladder or something it can kill you in seconds

"Ere skanky! Fancy sum of dis fish wiv yer chips innit???" :)
See if ` carlito arffaa boy COLE ` was sharper, he would have taken her out for a ` one time deal ` Japanese fish supper ... again ... missed opportunity ....... ` errreeee ya go dolly, the swim bladder is known for aphrodisiac purposes .... no I cant take a bite im allergic to fish, thats right eat it whole for best result ` 👀👀👀😈😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Possibly KB has gone back for more, Bianca has turned down ex on the beach so it's not like he has any media engagements in the pipeline. Possibly KP will turn-up on EOTB with both KB and Cole (although not all of her exes as she would need a whole coast line 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I suppose the viewers were more into the body than the face:ROFLMAO:
To be fair - he was/is a fitness trainer unlike Crawl who just takes steroids and illegal junk. I have no problem with Mr Boyson except he should stick to the training and willy wanging.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol I’ve been reading in the DM about the Gimpman prowling around a village in Somerset! WTF?! 🧛🏼🧟‍♂️
He’d make an ideal date for Pricey!
The Midnight Marauder 🥷
Kris watch out!🦹🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.