Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all, just a quick one as im back to work tonight

1-Carl has just started following Rykard Kenkins-Kris Boysons mate (so has Ron Class btw,he must be reading the gosss on here, and i have to say he isn't being very pleasant about @265 on his grid )

2- Kieran and Michelle only seem to have Valentino this weekend (the sunflower pic is from last weekend) so the other 2 might well be with their mother (god help them, I hope they are safe)

3-That officialkatieprice account is no longer following Boyson

4- Fakeypwice's so called pal Ryan was at the NTA'S with Chloe Ferry (he was dying to step on the red carpet 🤣 ) but no mention of Pwicey whatsoever

As you were xx

(Ron must have heard me cause he's gone 🤣🤣)

Oh and why the F didn't Miss Fakey not even bother putting an NTA picture of Harvey on his night on his insta grid?😡
It was his award, his night not bloody hers

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

1-Carl has just started following Rykard Kenkins-Kris Boysons mate (so has Ron Class btw,he must be reading the gosss on here, and i have to say he isn't being very pleasant about @265 on his grid )

2- Kieran and Michelle only seem to have Valentino this weekend (the sunflower pic is from last weekend) so the other 2 might well be with their mother (god help them, I hope they are safe)

3-That officialkatieprice account is no longer following Boyson

4- Fakeypwice's so called pal Ryan was at the NTA'S with Chloe Ferry (he was dying to step on the red carpet 🤣 ) but no mention of Pwicey whatsoever

As you were xx

(Ron must have heard me cause he's gone 🤣🤣)

Oh and why the F didn't Miss Fakey not even bother putting an NTA picture of Harvey on his night on his insta grid?😡
It was his award, his night not bloody hers
If she has the kids overnight (or even daytime without supervision) the fathers are pathetic.

Reactions: 35
Back in May I saw KB and BG shopping in Guildford. They were walking back to his car (black Merc) but I think they’d had a row as she was storming ahead of him. He looked pretty sheepish.
Although he’s a bit of a knob (mainly for getting the Turkey Teef and new nose 👃🏼 ((sadly not an improvement)), I thought he was good for KP, but she treated him terribly. I really don’t think he’d be stupid enough to get back with her . I rewatched just insta vid warning her to STFU and that’s pretty final I think.

Reactions: 21
Back in May I saw KB and BG shopping in Guildford. They were walking back to his car (black Merc) but I think they’d had a row as she was storming ahead of him. He looked pretty sheepish.
Although he’s a bit of a knob (mainly for getting the Turkey Teef and new nose 👃🏼 ((sadly not an improvement)), I thought he was good for KP, but she treated him terribly. I really don’t think he’d be stupid enough to get back with her . I rewatched just insta vid warning her to STFU and that’s pretty final I think.
I agree with on every point except I reckon he would get back with KP because he loves the limelight

Reactions: 17
Here you are, they were out picking them last weekend x

🌻🌻
That's a lovely pic. One thing I always notice is when the kids are with their father Bunny is always dressed nicely in clothes that actually fit her properly, not in bloody trackies 7 sizes too big.

Harvey was doing okay until that girl in the green dress came along, he started rocking. Why didn't Skanky tell her to stop!
Who are the people with him, his carers or event staff? 🤔 The one on the left is filming him on her phone too.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That's a lovely pic. One thing I always notice is when the kids are with their father Bunny is always dressed nicely in clothes that actually fit her properly, not in bloody trackies 7 sizes too big.

Who are the people with him, his carers or event staff? 🤔 The one on the left is filming him on her phone too.
She was flicking that frog in his face, I was waiting for him to punch her👊👊 ... I would have .... annoying silly witch!! 🤬🤬 what a stupid thing to do to someone with autism ... it beggars belief, what price allows near her child, knowing his issues :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
series 2 of the new SPITTING iMAGE launched today on BritBox

but KP is that irrelevant they wouldn't even want to make a puppet of her which is a shame

if they brought the show back earlier than last year

JUST IMAGINE THE KATIE SKETCHES

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its that stuff Fugu fish the Japanese like in theuir sushi - if you don't remove the swim bladder or something it can kill you in seconds

"Ere skanky! Fancy sum of dis fish wiv yer chips innit???" :)
Reminds me of that very early Simpsons episode, I'm talking first season...

Posting my Sunday Lunch as requested.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Got a link for that???

Reactions: 8
Oh gawd well Me Dolly had a fall,FFS on the floor for two hours before I arsed me way to bedroom and managed to get meself on the bed!Oh I bleeping hate getting old.☹

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The old milky bar kid obviously misses the attention of being a z Lister but I don't think he'd go back. You could see at the end he could hardly stand the sight of her. What's happening with her and carwash codswallop? I can't believe he's just going to melt away and never be mentioned again. She shoved him into every article and photo last year...... He's the one, babies, engagement, weddings etc and all the stupid set ups like the valentine's day cabin. How can she just pretend he's disappeared? Also can't believe he's just going to go quietly like all the others.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.