Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a photo of Carl taking his dog for a walk in The Sun.

He looked relaxed and chipper as he lovingly gazed down at his little dog who had his eyes firmly settled on the photographer. “You want my photo, you gotta pay for it” said the dog.

Carl who is the fiancé of supermodel Katie Price, rocked a pair of grey jogging bottoms and highlighted his toned physique by a tight fitting black top emblazoned with the logo Engage.

Sorry my descriptive writing is not very good, I’ve had no training but I’m fab at cleaning a dirty loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could her channel 4 renovation show still be going ahead and that's why the kitchen is being ripped out?

and on the MSN today I see the story of a mother-of-three, new baby due in two weeks, all living in a filthy mice and maggot infested utterly revolting, mould-ridden disgusting flat without even a working cooker where she was put "temporarily" weeks ago. So why are this woman and kids left in this dump and scabby aggie is getting Trampy Towers done up for nothing then????? WHY?????????????????? :mad:

This pic so reminds me of my estranged Narcassist daughter in law
Oh God, poor you having one of them!

I believe she is there already… there is an annexe, which Steve the builder was living in, maybe she has sent him packing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe he didn't get paid so has joined the Debtors List now?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That logo on her crapsuit hoodie looks like the ‘pricey woods’ logo. She’s probably still with carwash then
Yes it’s the Priceywoods logo, they had a load of mock up clothing made, don’t think they will ever get sold, probably the only clothes she has left after flogging everything on Depop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mollichop, I’d love to help you out, will work for free!!!
Likewise I have my donkey for whom I trudge about in all weathers with buckets of water for him. Did you know donkey's can tell the time? At 2.45pm every day he starts yelling for me to bring his dinner over :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The world is incredibly unfair, Rita. It's a world where psycho/sociopaths and narcs excel. If you're a decent human, you end up at the bottom of the tit heap.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The world is incredibly unfair, Rita. It's a world where psycho/sociopaths and narcs excel. If you're a decent human, you end up at the bottom of the tit heap.
Indeed it is, the abuser I know did something illegal just the other day, has done all kind of illegal things ( 2 I have reported, got one small fine but nothing else) but continues to abuse my relative. There is little we can do as he won't go to the police. Unless it gets violent in public, I don't see how she can ever be held responsible if he doesn't go to the police. I think I needed to vent! :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Forgot to say, I was looking at a Mirror article on Donny Osmond and his health problems. He had surgery on his spine and had to learn to walk. Anyway a couple of posters mentioned the similarity between him and Katie Price. One of them said “contact Price……she knows how to do it……she’s a walking miracle…..”. Also there was a comment by BunnyCurdles, I don’t think they are any relation to Bunnycuddles, probably just a sour milk version.
They work for me, since I actually have a deficiency 😂

Although I'm not sure how good of an idea it is if your b12 levels are normal in general.
Sandyclaws
Please can you tell me how you found out your b12 level was low? x

Reactions: 5
the picture of the kitchen in the sun is credited to Howdens kitchen if it is them selling it maybe they have repossessed it9for none payment of it) or it would be Katie selling it why would Howdens help her sell a kitchen once she had paid for it)

Reactions: 10
Indeed it is, the abuser I know did something illegal just the other day, has done all kind of illegal things ( 2 I have reported, got one small fine but nothing else) but continues to abuse my relative. There is little we can do as he won't go to the police. Unless it gets violent in public, I don't see how she can ever be held responsible if he doesn't go to the police. I think I needed to vent! :mad:
I'm so sorry your relative has to put up with this, Helena. There's no justice system in this country, either. So vent away to us. x

Reactions: 13
Likewise I have my donkey for whom I trudge about in all weathers with buckets of water for him. Did you know donkey's can tell the time? At 2.45pm every day he starts yelling for me to bring his dinner over :)
Don't let Skanky know you have a donkey, she'll be after his tail.

Talking of tails, what was that all about on the red carpet - KK and KW, as if you didnt know that was KW 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't let Skanky know you have a donkey, she'll be after his tail.

Talking of tails, what was that all about on the red carpet - KK and KW, as if you didnt know that was KW 😂😂
Seeing it takes four of us to hold onto him when the farrier comes I doubt skanky would get anywhere near him - fortunately :) He could hoof her in the plastics then she'd go off like a punctured balloon
Pthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to end up like a bit of orange rubber down the back of the sofa :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
the picture of the kitchen in the sun is credited to Howdens kitchen if it is them selling it maybe they have repossessed it9for none payment of it) or it would be Katie selling it why would Howdens help her sell a kitchen once she had paid for it)
It’s actually through the used kitchen company, they will no doubt take a percentage for selling on her behalf.

Reactions: 9
Just going to leave this here… Watch from 17:45 for a few seconds, I wouldn’t want you to endure the whole thing… :ROFLMAO:

Not at all creepy hearing about her hating having sex with him and the way he talks about it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.