Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the picture of the kitchen in the sun is credited to Howdens kitchen if it is them selling it maybe they have repossessed it9for none payment of it) or it would be Katie selling it why would Howdens help her sell a kitchen once she had paid for it)
Not quite, it's being offered through a company called The Used Kitchen Company who normally have very high end kitchens with a little cheap stuff as well. I guess if it doesn't sell through them it'll wind up on ebay, depop or gumtree.

Reactions: 10
It’s actually through the used kitchen company, they will no doubt take a percentage for selling on her behalf.
Like the Gumtree of used sinks & worktops, we must tell Lozza that one! She might get a pretty penny for hers 🤣 Talking of kitchens, I want a new one but have no dosh, therefore ALL new kitchens are bloody expensive to me 🤣🤣

Evening my lovelies ❤ it's been a bit wet today. Not long now till 20th folks, I actually can't wait to see what tit comes out now.

Dolly, my little madam has stopped out all day in the rain, she'll be in soon looking like one of Skanky's bedraggled old wigs and park herself on my knee to get dry 🤣🤣😻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not quite, it's being offered through a company called The Used Kitchen Company who normally have very high end kitchens with a little cheap stuff as well. I guess if it doesn't sell through them it'll wind up on ebay, depop or gumtree.
yes I just looked on that website they have some nice kitchens hers is one of the worst on there(think I will wait till it is reduced to a fiver on her depop lol)

Like the Gumtree of used sinks & worktops, we must tell Lozza that one! She might get a pretty penny for hers 🤣 Talking of kitchens, I want a new one but have no dosh, therefore ALL new kitchens are bloody expensive to me 🤣🤣

Evening my lovelies ❤ it's been a bit wet today. Not long now till 20th folks, I actually can't wait to see what tit comes out now.

Dolly, my little madam has stopped out all day in the rain, she'll be in soon looking like one of Skanky's bedraggled old wigs and park herself on my knee to get dry 🤣🤣😻
I want a new kitchen I am going to wait till it goes on her deplop for a fiver then I might get it(BUT ONLY IF SHE WILL DELIVER AND THROW IN A BATHBOMB AND A SET OF EYELASHES)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a photo of Carl taking his dog for a walk in The Sun.

He looked relaxed and chipper as he lovingly gazed down at his little dog who had his eyes firmly settled on the photographer. “You want my photo, you gotta pay for it” said the dog.

Carl who is the fiancé of supermodel Katie Price, rocked a pair of grey jogging bottoms and highlighted his toned physique by a tight fitting black top emblazoned with the logo Engage.

Sorry my descriptive writing is not very good, I’ve had no training but I’m fab at cleaning a dirty loo.
Looks like Precious behind him. Hope he has her. At least he’s not an animal abuser.

Reactions: 13
So I was curious about her engagement ring and if it could be taken from her becoming bankrupt. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

It appears that she can keep the ring IF she can prove she didn’t pay for it. However, if she marries Carl before or during her bankruptcy period it is no longer classed as a gift (on the condition a marriage will take place) and it becomes her property - therefore making it part of her estate and the official receiver can claim it.

it would be valued by a jeweller to assess its value and used to pay her creditors.

Could this be why it was “stolen”. Was the “assault” a set up to make sure her “valuable diamond” ring wasn’t taken from her. Where would Carl have gotten his hands on 50k?

Info from the Gov website.
DAD76BD1-DED9-49FA-83F4-84AEAC3F3EC0.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Its all one big scam .... both in on it, and the media are playing along with it all, drip feeding the public scraps here and there ... just enough to keep interest going ... after the 20th cue all the PR BS stories ... rinse .. repeat! ... ONE BIG SCAM :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I dunno, I may be dumb by thinking they will dump her if she turns out to be lying about the 'assault'.....but like Fox Mulder I want to believe 🛸

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even though it is not liked she must have someone high up in the system looking after her it’s the only explanation to how she gets away with so much and still gets work it will be no surprise to me if she gets away with the bankruptcy case in fact I will be more surprised if she doesn’t I would just love to find out who is looking after her.

Reactions: 12
Mollichop, I’d love to help you out, will work for free!!!
Ah that’s the thing isn’t it? You and I just enjoy being around them but she’s only interested if she’s being filmed for something with them otherwise they’re someone else’s problem!

Reactions: 10
Katie Price #63 Woods and Price are a couple of floaters, poncing around in his dad’s second hand motors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.