Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to leave this here… Watch from 17:45 for a few seconds, I wouldn’t want you to endure the whole thing… :ROFLMAO:

I can't get over how utterly thick and uneducated she sounds... it is horrendous. I'd getter better conversation out of an empty bucket I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Earlier in the video she said produce me a baby that looks like me Pete and I'll bond with it. Then very quickly said she was only joking. I don't want to watch it again to try and find it but she did say it. Mother of the year right there 😠
Yes she did. But she’s such a great Mum… hag :sick:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't get over how utterly thick and uneducated she sounds... it is horrendous. I'd getter better conversation out of an empty bucket I swear.
She is so thick it surprises me she remembers to breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is obviously from other day with his mates.Bit late as already seen etc.🤔

Who's Georgia Harrison exactly, is that what they updated the story with? If I remember right, there was only a photo of him with 3 male friends before?

Reactions: 8
the reviews of this celeb haunt says its perfect for posing nobodys
the reviews of this celeb haunt says its perfect for posing nobodys
Where men go to pose with their small man bag dogs... say no more...

Who's Georgia Harrison exactly, is that what they updated the story with? If I remember right, there was only a photo of him with 3 male friends before?
Another bottom feeder.

Reactions: 13
It's so silly, look at them side by side, Princess and Katie look nothing alike! To be fair nobody looks like KP any more
She is her dad's double imo.... She has her mother's curly hair and that is it..... Well apart from sadly starting to love the camera as much as her mother

Reactions: 12
Earlier in the video she said produce me a baby that looks like me Pete and I'll bond with it. Then very quickly said she was only joking. I don't want to watch it again to try and find it but she did say it. Mother of the year right there 😠
At 11 mins.....made by blood boil 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This makes me so freaking mad 😡. It’s one of my dreams to have my own horse 🐎 but I can’t afford the up keep - feed, grazing land, tack, vet bills, farrier, insurance etc. How the hell can she afford it when she owes so many people???
I do have two horses and work bleeping hard to keep them. I also take a lot of pride in looking after them. It's time consuming and involves getting pissed wet through like this morning mucking out, feeding them and carrying buckets of water across the field to the barn but I absolutely love it.

She never does any of that - just turns up when she wants to ride and then gives it to someone else to deal with.

Reactions: 19
So..is she planning to live at the MM with no kitchen?!
It will be virtually unsellable at this rate.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.