Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So..is she planning to live at the MM with no kitchen?!
It will be virtually unsellable at this rate.
I believe she is there already… there is an annexe, which Steve the builder was living in, maybe she has sent him packing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She has nothing new happening, she is on her own (very probably) I don't think she has found another ONE just yet. If it is true she is dossing down in the MM surrounded by sewage. Nothing much is going to happen until next week or if the charges are dropped early. Crawl will crawl out of the woodwork and he will throw her under the bus. The old saying "revenge is a dish best served cold" applys here, he is waiting patiently to have his say.
I would love that to be the case but i've got a feeling they're back together and will massively downplay what happened. She'll probably blame pain meds from her "damaged" feet for overreacting and making her paranoid :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They work for me, since I actually have a deficiency 😂

Although I'm not sure how good of an idea it is if your b12 levels are normal in general.
My dad had too much B12 (he was having the injections every three months for many years) and he developed rosacea from the high levels of b12🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I do have two horses and work bleeping hard to keep them. I also take a lot of pride in looking after them. It's time consuming and involves getting pissed wet through like this morning mucking out, feeding them and carrying buckets of water across the field to the barn but I absolutely love it.

She never does any of that - just turns up when she wants to ride and then gives it to someone else to deal with.
Mollichop, I’d love to help you out, will work for free!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had blood tests last week to see if I need B12 injections (chronic illnesses life) and I’m currently having a new kitchen! From howdens! Spooky.
might have to pop to turkey for some new teef while I’m at it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Earlier in the video she said produce me a baby that looks like me Pete and I'll bond with it. Then very quickly said she was only joking. I don't want to watch it again to try and find it but she did say it. Mother of the year right there 😠
She ALWAYS says she was only joking. But she obviously means every word she says 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I had blood tests last week to see if I need B12 injections (chronic illnesses life) and I’m currently having a new kitchen! From howdens! Spooky.
might have to pop to turkey for some new teef while I’m at it
You are Katie Price and I claim my £10

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She ALWAYS says she was only joking. But she obviously means every word she says 😡
I think people like her always tell you who they are. So many people give them the benefit of the doubt and laugh it off. Same with belittling and putting partners down, it's not a 'joke' when it happens all the time it's a choice. Makes me angry especially when I have a relative dealing with an abusive piece of shite at the moment, she reminds me so much of Skanky Price. :mad:

With the tv exec today…so probably 😡
Whoever that woman is should be ashamed to be funding such an abusive person, not posing for feckin selfies!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is prinny in school uniform AND filtered?

That's a new low.
and I don't think the kid looks much like the skank-monster apart from her colouring either. At least she's not pulling that stupid face this time though

Looks familiar!!
Is'nt that a Stinking Lily, the plant that smell like rotting flesh? So yes just like It after all :)

That logo on her crapsuit hoodie looks like the ‘pricey woods’ logo. She’s probably still with carwash then
To me tht looks like it says PU, ie poo. Again, how apt!!!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.