Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the tv exec today…so probably 😡
She is absolutely unbelievable, she is Teflon woman, nothing ever sticks with her!
And what also infuriates me, all those small businesses and people she owes money to before ( almost going ) bankrupt. They will never see the money she owes them again, and yet she can have a house makeover for free 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She was made bankrupt in 2019, but before the terms could be finalised for the payments, she moved and didn’t tell the court. She was tracked down eventually by a creditor and the papers served. Covid delayed things in 2020 and a change in her accountant, (but it was the same firm) the judge allowed her more time. Then there was some new evidence that came to light, so the last hearing was delayed will this was looked at, but it’s all go for October the 19th for her 3 hour hearing. 👍
I bet she gets let off once more.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I found this.................

Katie and Dane were together on and off for two years, and gifted the world probably the most disgusting sex tape in existence.

The model was six months pregnant with Harvey at the time and admitted he "f**ked me with his f**king toe" while she had "a swollen clitoris".

She described Dane as "the love of my life" in a rambling drunken PA in December 2016, during which she swore at the crowd, got touchy-feely men and flashed her bare boobs in the toilets.

Katie also admitted to taking an overdose after Dane dumped her in a desperate bid to get him back and told housemates during her CBB stint that he'd "hurt" her by working with her enemy Victoria Beckham.

She had an abortion after their split in 2000.

found here..... Katie Price's discarded men from Dane Bowers to Gareth Gates and Alex Adderson - Irish Mirror Online

Oddly, mixed up wording in that article, infers it was Harvey, but it was 2 years earlier - probably why it confuses folk
so is she saying she was 5 months pregnant when the tape was made but had a abortion because they split that is bad(not anti abortion it is personal choice but you do not wait until you are 5 months pregnant

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
so is she saying she was 5 months pregnant when the tape was made but had a abortion because they split that is bad(not anti abortion it is personal choice but you do not wait until you are 5 months pregnant
That's what I took from that sadly :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
What have I just read? I feel sick.

I’m off to bed

Goodnight and God bless

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
And she told the public that as well just to make it even worse

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She was made bankrupt in 2019, but before the terms could be finalised for the payments, she moved and didn’t tell the court. She was tracked down eventually by a creditor and the papers served. Covid delayed things in 2020 and a change in her accountant, (but it was the same firm) the judge allowed her more time. Then there was some new evidence that came to light, so the last hearing was delayed will this was looked at, but it’s all go for October the 19th for her 3 hour hearing. 👍
I hope her creditors have kept a diary and videoed their year of HELL - their children upset because they are hungry, had a rotten Christmas because their parents didn't have money to buy them presents. I hope they recorded it all, and its all thanks to you SKANKY - YOU witch!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Yep,

Abortion at six months, Dane's baby. Because she was jealous of vicky Beckham. Said afterwards, we'll they are friends so I could've been right. She really isn't right in the head.
Exactly. Just proves what a vile bleep she really is doesn't it 👍👍

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Pete is appalling in this video. She seems relatively normal, compared to how she is these days.
I think this was before the heavy substance abuse
Their marriage was clearly horrible, she was ALWAYS too tired and cringed out by him. The only time she really seemed to ‘love’ him was when she was having her surgery in LA and was a bit scared. I think he thought he was getting Jordan the sex pot and got a very boring emotionless robot. She has always been very crude and basically gross, I think this brought out a gross side of him - both had no problem having a long discussion about the colour of his semen in front of a whole room of people! I think he is more careful now about doing this in public but she’s the same. She’s still crude and grim. She doesn’t like sex at all and never talks about in a good way. Only to say the men have small dicks and she’s too tired. In reality she’s very boring and dull, only really interested in hair/nails/make up like a child and drags around whatever idiot man she has to help her with childcare and making money but hooks them in with her Jordan persona. She never minded Kris making money if it was making her money too until he had enough of her.
I think she’s always depressed and morose unless she’s getting pampered and goes on those binges to let her hair down and makes a mess of herself over and over. She will never change

Reactions: 30
Earlier in the video she said produce me a baby that looks like me Pete and I'll bond with it. Then very quickly said she was only joking. I don't want to watch it again to try and find it but she did say it. Mother of the year right there 😠
I remember her saying that (from back when it was first broadcast) but have never been able to find it again. Which episode is it? I wondered if Peter had had it wiped, in case Junior found it.

Reactions: 4
@Binfest 🥳 I’ve heard a little rumour she has been dumped by her publicist, you said back in July she makes money for her PR, FOR NOW. 👏 👏👏
What mug is going to take her on now and deal with all her crazy 💩 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do we know if she has lined up an OK deal to sell her side for on/after the 20th?
I bet the kids dads’ are furious with all of this, is she able to see the kids unsupervised?
I was going to post last night that she has switched PR because of debts/unpaid invoices.
The list gets longer 🙄

I thought it had been stated that the deeds show Crawl as the owner...

Good spot!
Where has this been confirmed and by who?

👍

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.