Katie Price #62 Dressed like a chav with plughole plait, is she preggers or is it just fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JakeM what was your thread title suggestion again that we said needed to be the next one, I've forgotten 🤭🤣 sorry lovely, I can't even find it going back either x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I get a bit confused with this bankruptcy situation, for the rest of the planet.... they hold the hearing, decide a course of action, everything worth anything is taken and sold off and the cash popped back into the purse to pay everyone back as much as possible.

In this case, KP hasn't attended any hearings (is that correct?) so have they continued in her absence or pushed back until this next date that's coming up?

Is she officially bankrupt or is it still in an inbetween stage?

Reactions: 8
Katie Price #63 On the Turd day, her boobs were created, ever since then she’s been constipated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@JakeM what was your thread title suggestion again that we said needed to be the next one, I've forgotten 🤭🤣 sorry lovely, I can't even find it going back either x
Don’t worry, I’ve found it 🤣❤

Thread title suggestion:

Ones in jail and the others out on bail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So I get a bit confused with this bankruptcy situation, for the rest of the planet.... they hold the hearing, decide a course of action, everything worth anything is taken and sold off and the cash popped back into the purse to pay everyone back as much as possible.

In this case, KP hasn't attended any hearings (is that correct?) so have they continued in her absence or pushed back until this next date that's coming up?

Is she officially bankrupt or is it still in an inbetween stage?
She was made bankrupt in 2019, but before the terms could be finalised for the payments, she moved and didn’t tell the court. She was tracked down eventually by a creditor and the papers served. Covid delayed things in 2020 and a change in her accountant, (but it was the same firm) the judge allowed her more time. Then there was some new evidence that came to light, so the last hearing was delayed will this was looked at, but it’s all go for October the 19th for her 3 hour hearing. 👍

Reactions: 21
She's also been out with Dane & a Schumacher, some boy after Harvey was born too. There was loads of men in the Jordan years too. A few footballers, teddy and Dwight. In her book she left Schumacher because he didn't sleep with her straight away. I find this a strange reason to leave because maybe he was trying to get to know her first? Also Danny cipriani and wasn't there another bloke after that too?
I just remembered she also did the sex tape with Dane whilst 5 months pregnant? She admitted to that on CBB once like it was funny. I can't understand why she still had fans after this. It's disgusting behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She was made bankrupt in 2019, but before the terms could be finalised for the payments, she moved and didn’t tell the court. She was tracked down eventually by a creditor and the papers served. Covid delayed things in 2020 and a change in her accountant, (but it was the same firm) the judge allowed her more time. Then there was some new evidence that came to light, so the last hearing was delayed will this was looked at, but it’s all go for October the 19th for her 3 hour hearing. 👍
Thank you so much for explaining. I wish everyone who is owed every success.

Reactions: 12
The injections aren't pleasant either . I know people that have to get them every few months and they complain about how sore they are

Reactions: 6
I just remembered she also did the sex tape with Dane whilst 5 months pregnant? She admitted to that on CBB once like it was funny. I can't understand why she still had fans after this. It's disgusting behaviour.
Hmmm. Especially considering she dated Dane between 1998 & 2000, but Harvey wasn't born until May 2002. Pregnant you say? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Hmmm. Especially considering she dated Dane between 1998 & 2000, but Harvey wasn't born until May 2002. Pregnant you say? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yeah, I remember rylan saying something to her then she said, I was 5 months pregnant. I remember thinking why would you say that out loud.

Reactions: 6
I found this.................

Katie and Dane were together on and off for two years, and gifted the world probably the most disgusting sex tape in existence.

The model was six months pregnant with Harvey at the time and admitted he "f**ked me with his f**king toe" while she had "a swollen clitoris".

She described Dane as "the love of my life" in a rambling drunken PA in December 2016, during which she swore at the crowd, got touchy-feely men and flashed her bare boobs in the toilets.

Katie also admitted to taking an overdose after Dane dumped her in a desperate bid to get him back and told housemates during her CBB stint that he'd "hurt" her by working with her enemy Victoria Beckham.

She had an abortion after their split in 2000.

found here..... Katie Price's discarded men from Dane Bowers to Gareth Gates and Alex Adderson - Irish Mirror Online

Oddly, mixed up wording in that article, infers it was Harvey, but it was 2 years earlier - probably why it confuses folk

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yep,
Abortion at six months, Dane's baby. Because she was jealous of vicky Beckham. Said afterwards, we'll they are friends so I could've been right. She really isn't right in the head.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yep,

Abortion at six months, Dane's baby. Because she was jealous of vicky Beckham. Said afterwards, we'll they are friends so I could've been right. She really isn't right in the head.
I didn't think you could have one of those at 6 months?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.