Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bang on, there's no naturalness between the two of them. Just her keeping asking if and how much he loves her and her keep kissing him. There's no real affection, she didn't speak to him in a calm precise manner when he became upset, or ask the camera-men to give him some space, she quite liked him showing the dramatics, made it look like 'this is what I deal with every day' when we all know her mom looked after him until it became too much, then they had a nanny/various 'dads' and once the state agreed to pay for his care he was shipped off for welfare to deal with him. How she gets comments on what a fantastic mother she is shows the low level of parenting skills her followers must have. Can't look after her kids, can't look after her animals and is certainly too stupid to look after her best interests and keep away from idiots who indulge her.
She's like that runaway juggernaut in that horror film crushing and destroying everything in its path... 🚛 🚚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Boyson with his hand on her stomach,yet another effin lie,just like wanky getting the pregnancy test and showing it on display.😡**
And the Mrs Boyson name place pic she posted- implying they had gotten married. When it was actually the brides!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ok so high as duck functioning autistic adult here. I would be intimidated by all of that nonsense tonight so Christ only knows what an impact it would have on H. I’m going to “praise” her here (can’t think of a better word right now) but the best thing she’s ever done for that incredible young man is devolve responsibility for him to people who are far more capable and far less of a car crash to look after him. She’s a grade a bleep who uses and abuses him for own pecuniary gain. Luckily the other kids have great dads who do their best but unfortunately those other kids are caught up in all the bullshit that their “mother” orchestrates. I sincerely hope that they throw the bleeping book at her sooner rather than later

Same here. I wouldn't cope with the crowd/noise/wearing uncomfortable fancy clothes, let alone either of my children, who are also autistic.
I wouldn't put them through it and I would be very reluctant to put myself through it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
MUA Fern, was in her car earlier, maybe she was on route to a certain house in Essex, as it will take a while to get that flawless filtered make up look!
She also has to stop off at B&Q for a pallet of Polyfilla to even-out all the wrinkles and creases in it's mangled visage.
I heard she has to use a cement mixer these days when doing the skank monster's make-up..................................... ⛏⚒🧰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Frankly I'd have voted for Hitler if it was between her and him but with luck Marcus Rashford will easily win it. Just a thought though - I hope if it does turn up like a bad smell that Marcus stuffs a Yellow Pages down his trousers because he has ALL the attributes skanky wants, ie he's a footballer and rich. I'd hate to think of the poor lad becoming another of it's victims :(
Now that has made my piss boil 🤬🤬
Marcus is my hero. If that trollop gets her claws into him I WILL kick right off. Mind you I think Marcus has far too much common sense to go within 100 feet of her.

Ok so high as duck functioning autistic adult here. I would be intimidated by all of that nonsense tonight so Christ only knows what an impact it would have on H. I’m going to “praise” her here (can’t think of a better word right now) but the best thing she’s ever done for that incredible young man is devolve responsibility for him to people who are far more capable and far less of a car crash to look after him. She’s a grade a bleep who uses and abuses him for her own pecuniary gain. Luckily the other kids have great dads who do their best but unfortunately those other kids are caught up in all the bullshit that their “mother” orchestrates. I sincerely hope that they throw the bleeping book at her sooner rather than later
I think she accidentally did right by him. She was likely more concerned with herself and this time he ended up better off.

Reactions: 9
Duel! Bleedin scary to duck that film.😳
Dennis Weaver was'nt it? I'd imagine the truck drove like skanky was behind the wheel..................................................

The voting ended at noon today so if she is continuing to push for votes shes a bit late...to be honest you never know if these things are rigged anyway..there is still time for her to pull out ..but this is high profile for her in her deluded headmelon
the covid pandemic may play a lot in these awards and ide be surprised if marcus rashford or kate galloway didnt feature in the winner
enclosure
I don't care who wins really as long as its not skanky :(

Reactions: 12
Gah. It was only a matter of time
I have a two word reply to that post. Swipe off!

Hang on, Swipe Off could be a new game show cross between computer game and an obstacle course with water and large prodding it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dennis Weaver was'nt it? I'd imagine the truck drove like skanky was behind the wheel..................................................

I don't care who wins really as long as its not skanky :(
I couldn't find a pink horsebox lorry emoji unfortunately ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally I wouldn't place a CEV young adult anywhere near that awards show.

(looking at today's covid figures it's going to be a long time before I feel safe amongst the maskless, I've been shielding since last year)

• Sad
Why the duck is the Scum going over old ground of hers and Petes (god he looked rough) big fat gypsy wedding.
They need to stop giving this shrivelled up scrotum exposure!!! It was 2000 and bleeping 5.
I say this after reading the article top to bottom hahahhahhaa

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have a two word reply to that post. Swipe off!

Hang on, Swipe Off could be a new game show cross between computer game and an obstacle course with water and large prodding it
I have no Sm thingies like IG! Wtf is that all about and bleeping Tick Tock what a cock.🤢

Personally I wouldn't place a CEV young adult anywhere near that awards show.

(looking at today's covid figures it's going to be a long time before I feel safe amongst the maskless, I've been shielding since last year)
I’m already like that Crow! Don’t go anywhere etc.But need hair job..so next week extra care.👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why the duck is the Scum going over old ground of hers and Petes (god he looked rough) big fat gypsy wedding.
They need to stop giving this shrivelled up scrotum exposure!!! It was 2000 and bleeping 5.
I say this after reading the article top to bottom hahahhahhaa
What an absolute tacky looking wedding...typical chavvy ideas..hair extensions for pete ? botox ? lmfao ...if you watch that programme you will see they had a pink fluffy pen for the registry book..and were told in no uncertain terms it wouldnt be allowed..............

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is a debate going on with rio F regarding online abuse etc in football etc with a panel ATM...........lets see how many hours it is before pricey gets on her harveys law crusade.................the one that was answered and dealt with months ago...............................

cant stand rio either just as bad as her

Surely we have to hear something from the toxic pair soon!....it must be killing her not being in the papers everyday with her bullshit stories

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Dollylovesshoes Start eating tit loads of beetroot Dolly then you'll get your lovely pink hair back gratis 😉😘
Oh god like beetroot!now why the duck dont you get fresh beetroot boiled and sold at yer greengrocers,all bleeping boils me piss ,I love fresh beet,served in brown paper bag.Like I used to get it years ago.☹Get home and peel it. All fresh and warm.I loved it..

• Heart
  • Wow
I have no Sm thingies like IG! Wtf is that all about and bleeping Tick Tock what a cock.🤢

I’m already like that Crow! Don’t go anywhere etc.But need hair job..so next week extra care.👍
If i was darn sarf I'd pop round and do your hair for you dolly, you can choose which pink because I have loads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.