Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurkeyTeef

Ok so high as fuck functioning autistic adult here. I would be intimidated by all of that nonsense tonight so Christ only knows what an impact it would have on H. I’m going to “praise” her here (can’t think of a better word right now) but the best thing she’s ever done for that incredible young man is devolve responsibility for him to people who are far more capable and far less of a car crash to look after him. She’s a grade a cunt who uses and abuses him for her own pecuniary gain. Luckily the other kids have great dads who do their best but unfortunately those other kids are caught up in all the bullshit that their “mother” orchestrates. I sincerely hope that they throw the fucking book at her sooner rather than later

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Hi peeps! Been on tattle for a while and on and off the KP threads ( as a lurker mostly). But came to see what you lot were saying after this latest “ incident” with CW. Just finished reading the wiki page .. I don’t even know what to say about it all ( as tbh I give KP a wide berth these days).
Given the continuing incidents with driving and the animals - she should be banned for life from ever driving again and keeping animals. It is crazy to me that the DVLA are prepared to renew her driving license and again for all the animals she has had and who have died - I mean I know animals don’t have the same life span but how can you lose some many animals in such a short period of time and no one raise an eyebrow ( except tattlers).
This woman is bat shit crazy - how does she continue to get away with the same shit over and over again.
she should be banned from keeping animals. Banned from driving. Banned from continually starting up businesses.
what a vile human…

Reactions: 42

Crowbag

VIP Member
🙄 what does she look like
Let's just have a closer look at that lush, silky plait.

First we have old wonky nose with a thick, dry, very peculiar start of plait
Screenshot_20210909_195456.jpg

Moving down to the middle section where 3 separate clumps from different warehouses appear to have been mig welded together
Screenshot_20210909_195429.jpg

Ending in something stolen from a very tatty looking marsupial.
Screenshot_20210909_195412.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I’m actually raging 🤬 this is the twunt who injects Krusty, Cawl and Fern Pointy Chin and here she is driving whilst holding her phone and filming with her young child beside her not in a child car seat from what I can see. Then she proceeds to eat a sarnie with one hand whilst filming whilst the car is moving with young son in the seat beside her. Absolute waste of space 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
She didn't win. All that PR, begging for votes, showing off and she didn't win. I think she was convinced she had it in the bag. Bet beneath the fake applause and heart shaping this felt like a bucket of cold water in her face. She's finished apart from the nomination the cameras completely ignored her. Bet she was desperate to get up on stage. No need for anymore documentaries, reality shows, guest appearances nothing, she's got nobody to blame but herself. If they continue to shove her in our faces after tonight she's definitely got something on somebody high up, and no thank you we don't want Princess as the mark2 version either. Whatever she's got in the pipeline is of no interest whatsoever. This will do this ridiculous young lady a massive favour long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all. I've just caught up. Seen the pictures, laughed my arse off😁
Two words about her appearance...
Sturdy,
Flammable🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm not saying everyone acts the same...but after ending a relationship with coercive control, which is a pattern of behaviour over time, how many
victims would be flirting with the first man they meet?

• Wow

Anna666

VIP Member
Just read, she is definitely getting another protection dog :mad: :mad: :mad: ...... What exactly is the fucking point of getting yet ` another ` protection dog ... when the one she already has was not there to protect her? .... what planet is this fucking skank living on! ..... what use are two protection dogs, when they are at Harveys house locked away in a cage, because this dumb mare is too fucking lazy to care for them properly ( we know the new dog will be treated the same way ) ..... makes me so fucking angry, that there will now be two precious dogs, living a life of misery in her ` care ` ... all these animal organisations, have had enough complaints, we have signed countless petitions, yet nothing is being done to stop this cunt ( who has a long history of serious animal neglect ) having animals! why is no one acting to stop her owning anymore!!! ....... My blood is boiling!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
Tick tick, goes Pricey’s biological clock. It’s love tunnel is battered and worn. BoySon and Coal been firing blanks since before they were born.
View attachment 753198

Above BoySon assisting Skanky with holding in a turd, whilst at a Star Trek gathering looking like Spock.
Poor Boyson, he's an unfortunate looking sod isn't he? He reminded me of squidward and she's like spongebob with bolt on boobs...not a pretty couple here😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
So now the children have unfollowed Carl. Great way to bring children into adult issues. Mum of the Year as usual. I can just imagine the inappropriate adult conversations held especially with Princess!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Dane Bowers is there, with his girlfriend who is about twenty years younger than Pricey. Hopefully they'll trip her up.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kitten3081

New thread suggestion….
Dressed like a chav with plughole plait,
is she preggers or is it just fat

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsFW

My son is 16 with an emotional age of 8. He’s recently started asking if his sister in law will let him kiss her on the lips. We had to explain that it’s not appropriate and she’s married to his big brother. He was really disappointed bless him. I hope someone is having these conversations with Harvey.

• Heart
  • Sad