Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! I think I will stick my effin head in the vat of boiled piss if she wins.šŸ˜”
Donā€™t worry Dolly I donā€™t think she will. Marcus rash Ford has probably more supporters than her, all the parents of school age kids for a start with his feeding kids through school holidays. Butā€¦.. if she does win I will join you. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really don't think the NTAs is a safe space for Harvey, it'll be too loud and the poor mite will be overwhelmed. Anything for the PR Pussy machine, what's the bets she'll turn up looking like a 1950s housewife all wholesome. Not fooling anyone KP.
If H is at college surely they wont take him from there to London for a couple of hours. This college, if in fact, he is there, will surely need to take into consideration whether this would be in his interest to attend.

Reactions: 18
Itā€™s so sad that she uses H like some kind of performing monkey to gain likes and show what a good Mum she is. If she does win, that means she is given yet another free pass to exploit H to make herself look good.
If you had never heard of all the šŸ’© that surrounds KP and your first understanding of her was through that BBC documentary, I can see how she could win supporters.
She is TEFLON woman, as nothing ever sticks with her šŸ¤¬

Harry?

Sadly, love her or dislike her, the media know she is bankable.
If she wants to do one of those 'Jackie' magazines where they are full of photos, speech bubbles with a stoopid story then thats fine, I don't have to buy it to read about her bullshit. Just keep out of the papers, let them print proper news and serious stuff - she makes them look like comics, it's a joke! šŸ˜”

Or go self-employed and make bleeping curtains if you are so good at it

If H is at college surely they wont take him from there to London for a couple of hours. This college, if in fact, he is there, will surely need to take into consideration whether this would be in his interest to attend.
If he does go and loses, I bet she has told him to say bleeping cunts or something like that šŸ˜”

Donā€™t worry Dolly I donā€™t think she will. Marcus rash Ford has probably more supporters than her, all the parents of school age kids for a start with his feeding kids through school holidays. Butā€¦.. if she does win I will join you. šŸ˜‚
He will have all the support of other footballers too - You won't Skanky, Joe Hart will make sure of that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so high as duck functioning autistic adult here. I would be intimidated by all of that nonsense tonight so Christ only knows what an impact it would have on H. Iā€™m going to ā€œpraiseā€ her here (canā€™t think of a better word right now) but the best thing sheā€™s ever done for that incredible young man is devolve responsibility for him to people who are far more capable and far less of a car crash to look after him. Sheā€™s a grade a bleep who uses and abuses him for her own pecuniary gain. Luckily the other kids have great dads who do their best but unfortunately those other kids are caught up in all the bullshit that their ā€œmotherā€ orchestrates. I sincerely hope that they throw the bleeping book at her sooner rather than later

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I dislike her so much...hate the way she licks her lips every second word, talks like a chavvy duck, thinks her body is amazing when in fact its bleeping horrendous looking and the way she treats poor Harvey is beyond contempt...I hope karma gets her and fucks her up good and proper

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok so high as duck functioning autistic adult here. I would be intimidated by all of that nonsense tonight so Christ only knows what an impact it would have on H. Iā€™m going to ā€œpraiseā€ her here (canā€™t think of a better word right now) but the best thing sheā€™s ever done for that incredible young man is devolve responsibility for him to people who are far more capable and far less of a car crash to look after him. Sheā€™s a grade a bleep who uses and abuses him for her own pecuniary gain. Luckily the other kids have great dads who do their best but unfortunately those other kids are caught up in all the bullshit that their ā€œmotherā€ orchestrates. I sincerely hope that they throw the bleeping book at her sooner rather than later
I think as her life is so out of control now, she will come to an untimely end, sooner rather than later ( through her own doing ). Her life has always been one big circus, and in death it will be too. ( As one other Tatler said, she is like Anna Nicole Smith, and look how that ended up ). She doesnā€™t have a good support team around her, apart from her Mum ( who seems to be pretty level headed ) but as she is terminally ill, canā€™t have much involvement these days.
I think her Mum dying will be the catalyst that pushes her over the edge.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Tick tick, goes Priceyā€™s biological clock. Itā€™s love tunnel is battered and worn. BoySon and Coal been firing blanks since before they were born.
View attachment 753198

Above BoySon assisting Skanky with holding in a turd, whilst at a Star Trek gathering looking like Spock.
What an absolute mess she looks. Horrible, horrible unflattering dressā€¦looks like she hasnā€™t run a brush through those tatty extensions..possibly she overslept (hungover) and had a mad dash to get ready and find something clean and ironed to wear. Last nightā€™s makeup too Iā€™d wager. Just another layer plastered on.

Reactions: 17
What an absolute mess she looks. Horrible, horrible unflattering dressā€¦looks like she hasnā€™t run a brush through those tatty extensions..looks like she overslept (hungover) and had a mad dash to get ready and find something clean and ironed to wear. Last nightā€™s makeup too Iā€™d wager. Just another layer plastered on.
Same layer she's wearing 2 years later haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dislike her so much...hate the way she licks her lips every second word, talks like a chavvy duck, thinks her body is amazing when in fact its bleeping horrendous looking and the way she treats poor Harvey is beyond contempt...I hope karma gets her and fucks her up good and proper
Yes,only have to look at the skank and piss boils.ā˜¹

Reactions: 10
This so called what harvey did next documentary looks like it hasnt even been started yet..and as far as i read he had one day at that expensive residency a few weeks back..a taster day ..like most potential residents..no way this has been funded already..unless the bbc are using the licence fee to further her life choices....................................

• Wow
Reactions: 14
7C09D19D-670D-443C-B2A4-AFBC05259255.jpeg

Can anyone shed any light on this from the ā€˜Love, Lipstick and Liesā€™ book she didnā€™t write.. was this about GC (makeup man) and his husband? I know they were friends for years and now appear to have nothing to do with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Our Dolly is turning into the Pink Panther this week šŸ˜„
Well,my soddin hairdresser had to go home not well so booked in for next week.

View attachment 753589

Can anyone shed any light on this from the ā€˜Love, Lipstick and Liesā€™ book she didnā€™t write.. was this about GC (makeup man) and his husband? I know they were friends for years and now appear to have nothing to do with her.
Well,she got pissed out of her box on a birthday do,pissed herself as well,from that day they havenā€™t had anything to do with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.