Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that has made my piss boil šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Marcus is my hero. If that trollop gets her claws into him I WILL kick right off. Mind you I think Marcus has far too much common sense to go within 100 feet of her.
Don't think any footballer would go near it Pink, think the last famous person she shagged was Gavin Henson, no-one famous wants her only Zlebs wanna be's šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

All she's know for now is being the BIGGEST SLAG in the UK! As well as other things

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that documentary wins,I will cry with frustration. If I didnā€™t know better I would have honestly thought it was just about a narcissistic mother and how she made showing her autistic son round a few schools all about her. People who think she is a good,or even good enough,mother have obviously have very low parenting standards. I see no love and warmth towards Harvey from her,or even a good understanding of his needs. The only thing that is see that may be interpreted as a positive by the viewers is her apparent patience with him,which is actually just apathy and laziness. What does she have on someone,seriously,she must have done serious tit on a media mogul. Itā€™s the only possible explanation for her continued presence on TV and mainstream media.
Exactly there's absolutely no other explanation. There are loads of people genuinely talented and entertaining (as my mum would say a good turn) who've long been forgotten for no apparent reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her sister is going with themā€¦think she is going to have super long hair šŸ™„

@Jersey Girl, managed to find a live broadcast on YT of the air display, so got to see the Typhoon and Reds. šŸ„³
Her sister doesn't look like that lol - so many filters unbelievable. So the horse has been butchered and the tail removed... vile stupid creature she is. What has her sister got to do with anything? Munter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

@Jersey Girl, managed to find a live broadcast in YT of the air display, so got to see the Typhoon and Reds. šŸ„³
Doesn't Sophie have beautiful, natural eyebrows!
I'm curious: Will Klatties' brow tattoos fade over time or is she stuck with them forever and ever...and ever...?

Reactions: 10
So her sister is the poor bugger trying to stop Katie showing herself up tonight. Good luck with that. šŸ˜‚

I'm curious: Will Klatties' brow tattoos fade over time or is she stuck with them forever and ever...and ever...?
My cousin had chemo, eyebrows never came back, she has them tattooed in brown, the best I've ever seen. Girl who works in Costa, hers have faded from black to navy blue, looks baaad. I think to remove them completely it's laser?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

@Jersey Girl, managed to find a live broadcast on YT of the air display, so got to see the Typhoon and Reds. šŸ„³
The bloke holding the hair looks like a decorator about to hang a roll of wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thatā€™s the only thing nice about her! šŸ‘‹ Hey Sophie, we know you read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Possibly Dorito face could be doing someone elseā€™s make up. She is very popular amongst the set of ladies who like to all look exactly the same
I had a make up artist try out for my wedding, she went for the (KK) clone look that was popular then, funnily enough she didnā€™t get the job and I did my own wedding make up.

@Binfest using ā€œitā€ to dehumanise someone who disagrees with you is childish and pathetic. You clearly didnā€™t get my point about the eye roll reaction, itā€™s already an emoji, but I would like to see it added as a reaction to peopleā€™s posts. If you werenā€™t so keen to jump on me maybe you would have got it šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she'll go for the quiet, sad, traumatised look with dowdy clothes and a huge bruise?

Nah, she won't be able to resist full on drag mode. Probably with 'vote h' in flashing lights in her tiara.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pointy chin must be spraying an undercoat on prices face, look at the state of his t shirt, got it all over šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as I sympathise with Harvey and his situation - he seems a sweet young man. I really hope Marcus wins just so I donā€™t have to read what an amazing Mum she is and she made an award winning programme about how hard she works as a Mum to Harvey.

Marcus is an absolute legend though (Iā€™m a totally biased Man Utd fan though šŸ˜†) Krusty flaps would never think to use her position to help children actually be able to get a half decent meal. Sheā€™d use the kids as her meal ticket. Sheā€™s a twunt

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.