Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well,my soddin hairdresser had to go home not well so booked in for next week.

Well,she got pissed out of her box on a birthday do,pissed herself as well,from that day they haven’t had anything to do with her.
🤦🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t want anything to do with it either, especially after that!

Reactions: 11
This so called what harvey did next documentary looks like it hasnt even been started yet..and as far as i read he had one day at that expensive residency a few weeks back..a taster day ..like most potential residents..no way this has been funded already..unless the bbc are using the licence fee to further her life choices....................................
Yes, probably a huge great lie as usual from her shouty stump-ridden gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Carl's not calling for everyone to do a last minute vote for her program to win an NTA on his IG....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
There is a debate going on with rio F regarding online abuse etc in football etc with a panel ATM...........lets see how many hours it is before pricey gets on her harveys law crusade.................the one that was answered and dealt with months ago...............................

• Wow
Reactions: 17
was a post (red circle) on KP ig saying to swipe up for the voting of the awards tonight,you couldnt comment (picture of her and H
Frankly I'd have voted for Hitler if it was between her and him but with luck Marcus Rashford will easily win it. Just a thought though - I hope if it does turn up like a bad smell that Marcus stuffs a Yellow Pages down his trousers because he has ALL the attributes skanky wants, ie he's a footballer and rich. I'd hate to think of the poor lad becoming another of it's victims :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Frankly I'd have voted for Hitler if it was between her and him but with luck Marcus Rashford will easily win it. Just a thought though - I hope if it does turn up like a bad smell that Marcus stuffs a Yellow Pages down his trousers because he has ALL the attributes skanky wants, ie he's a footballer and rich. I'd hate to think of the poor lad becoming another of it's victims :(
He's into books and education - she doesn't know what they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If H is at college surely they wont take him from there to London for a couple of hours. This college, if in fact, he is there, will surely need to take into consideration whether this would be in his interest to attend.
If it wants to frogmarch H to this tedious ceremony there is Nuffink in this world that will stop it; I think we all know that for a fact :(

View attachment 753589

Can anyone shed any light on this from the ‘Love, Lipstick and Lies’ book she didn’t write.. was this about GC (makeup man) and his husband? I know they were friends for years and now appear to have nothing to do with her.
another catalogue of lies and old bollox from the woman.

Its not even As If it writes this crap itself because for a start since its some poor bloody ghost-writer has to dredge through the filthy sludge of it's inane ramblings to try to make something intelligible out of it, that working alongside the knowledge their talent is going to be presumed to be the work of that moronic imbecile rather than theirs :( Its a crock o'shite whatever way you look at it :(

I think as her life is so out of control now, she will come to an untimely end, sooner rather than later ( through her own doing ). Her life has always been one big circus, and in death it will be too. ( As one other Tatler said, she is like Anna Nicole Smith, and look how that ended up ). She doesn’t have a good support team around her, apart from her Mum ( who seems to be pretty level headed ) but as she is terminally ill, can’t have much involvement these days.
I think her Mum dying will be the catalyst that pushes her over the edge.
I don’t know I think she’ll see how much she can sell tickets to the funeral for first!

• Haha
Something else to make the piss boil for all us SN mums.
sorry off topic but just seen in the sun the policeman kicking a 10 year old autistic boy. F’ing disgraceful.

• Angry
  • Sad
I think as her life is so out of control now, she will come to an untimely end, sooner rather than later ( through her own doing ). Her life has always been one big circus, and in death it will be too. ( As one other Tatler said, she is like Anna Nicole Smith, and look how that ended up ). She doesn’t have a good support team around her, apart from her Mum ( who seems to be pretty level headed ) but as she is terminally ill, can’t have much involvement these days.
I think her Mum dying will be the catalyst that pushes her over the edge.
I doubt Saint Amy is going anywhere soon, in fact she'll probably outlive the disaster that is skanky. This is just another of those anecdotes the thing hauls out for an airing when its not getting enough publicity, nor must we forget she's been "terminally ill" for years now and still doing her spin classes etc so not so bad that she's been "forced" to stop all that to remain in a chair hooked up to an oxygen cylinder. Its the vile skanky over-egging the pudding just for a change, entirely for her own benefits as per usual :(

I bet that was calculated. Wearing a black dress, not usually done at weddings and would get guests attention on her. The frills making her look pregnant for photos :rolleyes:
Of course it was! Just like it turned up at her gay friend's wedding in a bridal gown. "Iss awl abaht ME innit?" as usual

Reactions: 20
Of course it was! Just like it turned up at her gay friend's wedding in a bridal gown. "Iss awl abaht ME innit?" as usual
on a separate note, reminds me of the time when I went wedding dress shopping and my mum wanted to try on wedding dresses too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If it wants to frogmarch H to this tedious ceremony there is Nuffink in this world that will stop it; I think we all know that for a fact :(

another catalogue of lies and old bollox from the woman.

Its not even As If it writes this crap itself because for a start since its some poor bloody ghost-writer has to dredge through the filthy sludge of it's inane ramblings to try to make something intelligible out of it, that working alongside the knowledge their talent is going to be presumed to be the work of that moronic imbecile rather than theirs :( Its a crock o'shite whatever way you look at it :(
She could get Scabid Doo Doos to do the next one seeing as he is due to be Markled shortly ;)

Reactions: 9
Gah. It was only a matter of time
"Yeah and ere's Me wiv me 'Arv so yew can see ow much I luvs 'im becorse I's cudlin him anif I didunt I wudnt be cudlin' 'm wud I?
Pleyse vowte fer ME - I mean me 'Arv - borcorse I wanno go Turkey fer some more surgery an' teef an if I's more faymus den dey'll do it fer nuffink.
Vowte fer me 'Arv now so dat Rashferd geezer don't win becorse 'e don't deserf it and I do - I mean me 'Arv duz - Ta!!"

• Haha
  • Angry
If that documentary wins,I will cry with frustration. If I didn’t know better I would have honestly thought it was just about a narcissistic mother and how she made showing her autistic son round a few schools all about her. People who think she is a good,or even good enough,mother have obviously have very low parenting standards. I see no love and warmth towards Harvey from her,or even a good understanding of his needs. The only thing that is see that may be interpreted as a positive by the viewers is her apparent patience with him,which is actually just apathy and laziness. What does she have on someone,seriously,she must have done serious tit on a media mogul. It’s the only possible explanation for her continued presence on TV and mainstream media.
Bang on, there's no naturalness between the two of them. Just her keeping asking if and how much he loves her and her keep kissing him. There's no real affection, she didn't speak to him in a calm precise manner when he became upset, or ask the camera-men to give him some space, she quite liked him showing the dramatics, made it look like 'this is what I deal with every day' when we all know her mom looked after him until it became too much, then they had a nanny/various 'dads' and once the state agreed to pay for his care he was shipped off for welfare to deal with him. How she gets comments on what a fantastic mother she is shows the low level of parenting skills her followers must have. Can't look after her kids, can't look after her animals and is certainly too stupid to look after her best interests and keep away from idiots who indulge her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I'm hoping Rashford wins to see all the mps fighting each other to prove they know his name.
Would be good if Itoje turned up.
And someone else who apparently looks the same such as, oh i don't know, Whoopi Goldberg.

• Haha
MUA Fern, was in her car earlier, maybe she was on route to a certain house in Essex, as it will take a while to get that flawless filtered make up look!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gah. It was only a matter of time
The voting ended at noon today so if she is continuing to push for votes shes a bit late...to be honest you never know if these things are rigged anyway..there is still time for her to pull out ..but this is high profile for her in her deluded headmelon
the covid pandemic may play a lot in these awards and ide be surprised if marcus rashford or kate galloway didnt feature in the winner
enclosure

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.