Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dreading what it will be like if Harvey and Me Me Me Me Me wins tonight. She will think she’s an A lister and will be everywhere!!! Heaven help us all.
love Harvey, but he will definitely find it difficult if she takes him tonight.

Reactions: 24
Morning all another day in the land of KP hype.
Congratulations LL great title 🏅❤ And @🐧 for starting new thread .
How could she even consider taking H to the NTAs surely it would be to loud and noisy for him. And if ….. he has started residential college it would be way to much travelling for him to attend. But there again we are not looking at someone with the sense to realise this.

Reactions: 23
I still can’t believe she went to a wedding looking like this 😂 absolutely zero effort, she looks like she’s off for a days shopping not to a bloody wedding 🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet that was calculated. Wearing a black dress, not usually done at weddings and would get guests attention on her. The frills making her look pregnant for photos :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
It’s going to be one of them days, no toilet paper in the loo, mug left with dried in biscuit sludge and of course the hub has just buggered off, call me a fishwife, I don’t care!

It has cheered me up seeing Katie on that pink mobility scooter. Did nobody tell her how ridiculous she looked? I hope it had warning lights and reverse alarm, looks dangerous.

Im not a betting person, betting is a mugs game but I’m leaning towards Katie not turning up to tonight’s NTAs. She might well still be distressed over her alleged assault or come up with another dodgy reason ie her horse though seriously ill had recovered but had become very ill again.

It’s a mug’s game and I want no part of it!

By the way if you have a cat or dog etc, they will have to do better when they’ve just been fed and pretend they’re still hungry, with that whining sound! God bless ‘em.

Have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 21

posted on IG today

she posted on |IG this morning about votes for the awards

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just read, she is definitely getting another protection dog :mad: :mad: :mad: ...... What exactly is the bleeping point of getting yet ` another ` protection dog ... when the one she already has was not there to protect her? .... what planet is this bleeping skank living on! ..... what use are two protection dogs, when they are at Harveys house locked away in a cage, because this dumb mare is too bleeping lazy to care for them properly ( we know the new dog will be treated the same way ) ..... makes me so bleeping angry, that there will now be two precious dogs, living a life of misery in her ` care ` ... all these animal organisations, have had enough complaints, we have signed countless petitions, yet nothing is being done to stop this bleep ( who has a long history of serious animal neglect ) having animals! why is no one acting to stop her owning anymore!!! ....... My blood is boiling!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

posted on IG today

she posted on |IG this morning about votes for the awards
What was it? - the link has been removed.

Reactions: 5
Just read, she is definitely getting another protection dog :mad: :mad: :mad: ...... What exactly is the bleeping point of getting yet ` another ` protection dog ... when the one she already has was not there to protect her? .... what planet is this bleeping skank living on! ..... what use are two protection dogs, when they are at Harveys house locked away in a cage, because this dumb mare is too bleeping lazy to care for them properly ( we know the new dog will be treated the same way ) ..... makes me so bleeping angry, that there will now be two precious dogs, living a life of misery in her ` care ` ... all these animal organisations, have had enough complaints, we have signed countless petitions, yet nothing is being done to stop this bleep having animals! why is no one acting to stop her owning anymore!!!....... My blood is boiling!!! 🤬🤬🤬
It is infuriating how she gets away with neglect...... but hold on with the boiling .....she might just be talking bollocks to try and give her version of events credibility, as in it was a stranger she needs protecting from. Hopefully she won't get another dog!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It is infuriating how she gets away with neglect...... but hold on with the boiling .....she might just be talking bollocks to try and give her version of events credibility, as in it was a stranger she needs protecting from. Hopefully she won't get another dog!
I thought she had another dog called okra or did I dream that 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I am dreading what it will be like if Harvey and Me Me Me Me Me wins tonight. She will think she’s an A lister and will be everywhere!!! Heaven help us all.
love Harvey, but he will definitely find it difficult if she takes him tonight.
Are they definitely going? I so hope she doesn't win

Are they definitely going? I so hope she doesn't win
We all hope she doesn’t win, shame really because it’s about H 🙁 but unfortunately she makes it about her, can you imagine it at the after party H would be wanting to go and she would be screaming do you love mummy Harv do ya 🙁you can hear it all going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I just hope the police don't just let this go. At the very least they've wasted police time and the worst part is if they're still together they've obviously been holed up together all along plotting and rubbing their hands at all the money they could make. Also if it was her with him at the MM that day why yet again was she swanning in and out again? Is that house never going to be out of bounds for her? Surely you only need a certain time to get your stuff. This has been going on for months. Get the bloody stuff out once and for all and lock the gate! By God I hope something comes of this court hearing. If they adjourn it again I'll explode.They've had months to prepare this case. If she doesn't show up so what, just get it done. Rant over I'm going dog walking!😤😤😤 Hope you all have a lovely day.

We all hope she doesn’t win, shame really because it’s about H 🙁 but unfortunately she makes it about her, can you imagine it at the after party H would be wanting to go and she would be screaming do you love mummy Harv do ya 🙁you can hear it all going on.
I think she'd get short shrift at any party after the farce of the last few weeks. She's incredibly disliked in celeb circles at the best of times.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi peeps! Been on tattle for a while and on and off the KP threads ( as a lurker mostly). But came to see what you lot were saying after this latest “ incident” with CW. Just finished reading the wiki page .. I don’t even know what to say about it all ( as tbh I give KP a wide berth these days).
Given the continuing incidents with driving and the animals - she should be banned for life from ever driving again and keeping animals. It is crazy to me that the DVLA are prepared to renew her driving license and again for all the animals she has had and who have died - I mean I know animals don’t have the same life span but how can you lose some many animals in such a short period of time and no one raise an eyebrow ( except tattlers).
This woman is bat tit crazy - how does she continue to get away with the same tit over and over again.
she should be banned from keeping animals. Banned from driving. Banned from continually starting up businesses.
what a vile human…
She’s a national treasure, don’t you know. That’s why she gets away with everything. 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She has the nerve to even show her third/fourth/fifth unfiltered face at any event, everyone knows what a bullshitter she is.

Hope everyone ignores her at the event.
Apart from her army of Chavs, who would want to be seen talking to THAT!

Sorry Harry, you are a lovely guy but because of your mother, none of the Krusties will vote for you 😟

Reactions: 17
If that documentary wins,I will cry with frustration. If I didn’t know better I would have honestly thought it was just about a narcissistic mother and how she made showing her autistic son round a few schools all about her. People who think she is a good,or even good enough,mother have obviously have very low parenting standards. I see no love and warmth towards Harvey from her,or even a good understanding of his needs. The only thing that is see that may be interpreted as a positive by the viewers is her apparent patience with him,which is actually just apathy and laziness. What does she have on someone,seriously,she must have done serious tit on a media mogul. It’s the only possible explanation for her continued presence on TV and mainstream media.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s so sad that she uses H like some kind of performing monkey to gain likes and show what a good Mum she is. If she does win, that means she is given yet another free pass to exploit H to make herself look good.
If you had never heard of all the 💩 that surrounds KP and your first understanding of her was through that BBC documentary, I can see how she could win supporters.
She is TEFLON woman, as nothing ever sticks with her 🤬

She has the nerve to even show her third/fourth/fifth unfiltered face at any event, everyone knows what a bullshitter she is.

Hope everyone ignores her at the event.
Apart from her army of Chavs, who would want to be seen talking to THAT!

Sorry Harry, you are a lovely guy but because of your mother, none of the Krusties will vote for you 😟
Harry?

If that documentary wins,I will cry with frustration. If I didn’t know better I would have honestly thought it was just about a narcissistic mother and how she made showing her autistic son round a few schools all about her. People who think she is a good,or even good enough,mother have obviously have very low parenting standards. I see no love and warmth towards Harvey from her,or even a good understanding of his needs. The only thing that is see that may be interpreted as a positive by the viewers is her apparent patience with him,which is actually just apathy and laziness. What does she have on someone,seriously,she must have done serious tit on a media mogul. It’s the only possible explanation for her continued presence on TV and mainstream media.
Sadly, love her or dislike her, the media know she is bankable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.