Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her and Fern pointy chin are now infiltrating Scotland you lucky people with their make up classes that clearly won’t go ahead as Krusty will pull out of at the last minute no doubt
Maybe not - theres a whole new generation of virile young Jocks ripe for the picking up so she'll be there ten seconds and then bugger off to trawl the bars for The One;
1631353597571.png
Glasgae's finest awaits ya skanky :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fern Howe-Shepherd; she’s Krustys make up artist in the lowest form sense of the word and she has so many fillers she has a pointy chin. She also talks like a Victorian prostitute and is just very crass 😂
I love 'talks like a Victorian Prostitute'.

Every other word out of her sewer mouth is 'duck, bleeping, fucker'. Called her mum on Mothers Day 'a bleeping bleep'. Nice. Her mum laughed???

Then there was the video (quickly deleted) of her in a chipshop/kebab shop with a Henry the Hoover hoovering up white powder singing 'getting high'.

IMHO, illiterate, thick moron with extremely limited intelligence. Why anyone would hire her I have no idea. Certainly not A Listers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's like she needs a drink
Personally I think she has herpes. Those lesions on her lips can not be from anything else, even fillers. They just wouldnt look like that. You can tell shes riddled with STI's. Shes licking her lips continuously to try and 'wash away the virus' and possibly because they itch to high heaven. God knows how anyone can kiss her cos its highly contagious right!?!? Coal must be beyond stupid. I wouldnt touch that with a bargepoal if you paid me a million dollars. Yuk...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's like she needs a drink
It probably goes back to 'er Modlin' dayz when the snapper would urge her to 'Lick yer lips luv an' smoulder at der camra............................"
It can't help doing it whenever it spots a camera now, traffic cams, speed cameras, bank teller machines etc.....................

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Practicing to master the wink in time for punters 😉

Must be a KP thing 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vaseline solves all issues talked about on this thread 😂
For me it's Elizabeth Arden 'Eight Hour Cream'. Absolutely brilliant.

Fixes everything.

Expensive but can get at a fraction of the price online or from TK Maxx or TJ Hughes reduced.

All 3 of us in the family have a tube to hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Us Scots wont touch her
You mean theres not some lad up there willing to take on the job of being The One?

Just think of all the bonuses from the job! Lots of lovely Sack-o'-tit trackies, endless amounts of takeaway junk food and getting to shag the goddess wot is skanky which might produce a sprog for you to look after when she's bored with it

On second thoughts then................................................... LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Always practicing what she says she is good at, BJ's 😜
I can’t even start to describe the horror of Price and it’s comedy Turkey Teeth anywhere near me. Imagine how much man meat has passed through those scabby lips.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I see Crawl’s instasham followers keep going up. Currently at 205k. He must be loving it! Don’t these fools know they can see anything he does without actually following him? He would never make his account private, as he’s lapping up all the ‘attention’.

• Haha
Personally I think she has herpes. Those lesions on her lips can not be from anything else, even fillers. They just wouldnt look like that. You can tell shes riddled with STI's. Shes licking her lips continuously to try and 'wash away the virus' and possibly because they itch to high heaven. God knows how anyone can kiss her cos its highly contagious right!?!? Coal must be beyond stupid. I wouldnt touch that with a bargepoal if you paid me a million dollars. Yuk...
How come Harvey doesn’t have herpesvirus, she’s always kissing Harv . I think it’s from free basing coke

• Wow
sheesh harvey cant even yawn without her putting her paw over his mouth..control freak or what? and is it safe to say the funding has been found for that college?
Funded undoubtedly by the BBC and the licence fee paying public. Pricey likes The BBC in more than one way.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I see Crawl’s instasham followers keep going up. Currently at 205k. He must be loving it! Don’t these fools know they can see anything he does without actually following him? He would never make his account private, as he’s lapping up all the ‘attention’.
What does it mean to have 205k followers but only 194 following? Does it mean he's bought 206k people but virtually no-one gives a toss?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.