Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay toon! Lettin' all the people know that I'm back to run the show... sing it Boysun for all the good it's done ya in the past you idiot! It is 'Return of the Big Mac' 🎶
Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack (Official Music Video) - Bing video de words so true!
Speaking of Choons (yeah Iys hip wiv der kids babez!) OH bought me the Now Thats Wot I Call Music new one with Soul from 60s to 90s - I am in heaven!! :) :love: He ordered it on Amazon but with this new customs nonsense it took TEN DAYS to get here and then it arrived with three reams of bloody paperwork weighing more than the ruddy CD did! :mad:

I dont get the whole gucci " fake fanny pack thing":unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
In the hands of some blokes it really is a Fanny Pack LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Speaking of Choons (yeah Iys hip wiv der kids babez!) OH bought me the Now Thats Wot I Call Music new one with Soul from 60s to 90s - I am in heaven!! :) :love: He ordered it on Amazon but with this new customs nonsense it took TEN DAYS to get here and then it arrived with three reams of bloody paperwork weighing more than the ruddy CD did! :mad:

In the hands of some blokes it really is a Fanny Pack LOL
Excellent stoof! I hope you have been granted 1 hour of handbag in the middle of the floor time daily so you can 'Get Jiggy Wid It'...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#62 So Boyson is back for another dose, he must be needing another new nose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is so embarrassing, all the This morning crew clapping Harvey when he stands but when she stands and starts slobbering all over him they look away. Considering how many times she has been on there lately you would expect to see photos of her with some of them Eamonn, Ruth, Holly etc) or the loose women cast who were also there at the after party, but no, just one photo/ video with some random journo who threw her firmly under the bus. I almost feel sorry for her, she has no genuine friends now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh thinking about music,adored in nineties Erasure,my friend who was gay took me to a club in Soho ,now Ithink it was called underground..Nor sure anyway music started I was having a dance 🙄Erasure singer came up to me and started dancing with me..OMG ..lovely guy I was such a bloody fan of them as well but all I done was tell him loved their music.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The plot is surely thickening with Kris faster than Pricey’s fillers and fillets 😆 Well we’re close to a new thread and this one will get locked before we know it… look forward to the next one with the winning title! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would imagine, if she is indeed back with Boyson…. then the jealousy will eat her up sooner or later. Bianca is much younger and prettier than Skanky. She must HATE the fact that Boyson was with her

Odd there are no scars on her foot anymore
Where are you finding these ‘in the limo’ pics Itslife?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh thinking about music,adored in nineties Erasure,my friend who was gay took me to a club in Soho ,now Ithink it was called underground..Nor sure anyway music started I was having a dance 🙄Erasure singer came up to me and started dancing with me..OMG ..lovely guy I was such a bloody fan of them as well but all I done was tell him loved their music.

My all time favourite Choon. I saw them live a long time ago and it is by far the best concert I’ve ever been to!
Andy Bell is a legend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry is Kris back with Katie, I’ve been sewing all morning

Afternoon folks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.