Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Franky has had less work done on his face than Pwicey 🤣
Don’t forget Frank was beautiful on the inside, skanky is a skanky inside and out. Can I just share a little love and appreciation for The Munsters, such a loving, sweet family, Skanky could learn a lot about parenting from them, she’d take the wrong lessons from the Addams Family 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Trying it’s hardest to look sexy 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair Hampy, that is one sexy lizard! I mean if I were it’s species of lizard I definitely would😉🤭 I would never do skanky 🤢🤢🤮

Thursday night on the way to the NTA awards
So much for it being off the booze! Lying, ugly, badly dressed, bleep of a bleep. There you go Mirror there’s your proof she’s a lying skank! Add it to the bleeping hundreds of other pieces of evidence of her lying her face off.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He also posted this… a Zara bag 🤔. Wasn’t her vile NTA shirt from there?
Yes it was. I'm beginning to wonder if this is why KP doesn't seem bothered about Carl..she's got a back up as usual. Probably why she ended up with that bruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually raging 🤬 this is the twunt who injects Krusty, Cawl and Fern Pointy Chin and here she is driving whilst holding her phone and filming with her young child beside her not in a child car seat from what I can see. Then she proceeds to eat a sarnie with one hand whilst filming whilst the car is moving with young son in the seat beside her. Absolute waste of space 🤬🤬🤬
Soooo I sent her a DM saying basically the above and she’s read it and blocked me!!!! Ah never mind eh?!?! I have several IG profiles Ellie if you’re reading and truth must hurt eh if you’ve read it and blocked me… love it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I loved the way Kris put her down all the time and she was too up herself to notice. He's a devious sod and I'd be happy to see some more of his undermining of her. Cole did it too but he was too obvious.

Reactions: 11
Soooo I sent her a DM saying basically the above and she’s read it and blocked me!!!! Ah never mind eh?!?! I have several IG profiles Ellie if you’re reading and truth must hurt eh if you’ve read it and blocked me… love it!!
the police may be interested, or they may not. Apparently, they are more likely to look into a driving offence if the person driving is identified/ films their face and they have the persons name and you provide them with the footage. I reported the Price-alike I know speeding at 90 and filming herself with her kids in the back and nothing has happened. They have her name, footage which shows the speedo, everything, just maybe not her face filmed. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Perhaps non alcoholic ? Dolly you are talking shite. Shut yer gob.🤭🤣
Yeah Dolly! Dat fing glugging non-alcoholic beverages is about as likely as seeing skanky lecturing on Chemical Engineering at Oxbridge! Or the Pope base-jumping off Everest........................................

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He also posted this… a Zara bag 🤔. Wasn’t her vile NTA shirt from there?
I know where I've seen that ghastly pattern on it's shirt before - if you watch Only Fools & Horses check out the wallpaper in Del's favourite Indian restaurant :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The facial grimaces are akin to someone with tardive dyskinesia , ( an involuntary neurological movement disorder- involuntary movement of jaw, lips and tongue ), often caused by use of antipsychotic drugs
I never knew that! But they don't appear to be working if she is taking them 😬 😄 . Loads of people with personality disorders are very resistant to any treatment as they think they're great so don't need it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes it was. I'm beginning to wonder if this is why KP doesn't seem bothered about Carl..she's got a back up as usual. Probably why she ended up with that bruise.
In which case BOYson deserves ALL he's gonna get with it having escaped once and gone back for another go on it. MUG MUG MUG

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.