Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Hampy ❤
As you can see I'm getting ready for Halloween, my avatar is my screensaver, Exorcist is my ringtone and Halloween theme is my notification - I know it's next Month but I love Halloween.

What scared me was when we had a bout of those 'Killer Clowns 🤡' lurking around chasing people 😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As you can see I'm getting ready for Halloween, my avatar is my screensaver, Exorcist is my ringtone and Halloween theme is my notification - I know it's next Month but I love Halloween.

What scared me was when we had a bout of those 'Killer Clowns 🤡' lurking around chasing people 😱😱
Killer clown? Price in its wedding gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really is odd. I have never seen anyone else repeatedly lick their lips in this way, and I work in a hospital so we have our fair amount of patients who have extensive recreational habits.

I think it is actually an obsessive compulsion, a tic. She has been completing this licking movement for years, I don’t think she is even aware she is doing it. This would be another indicator that she is affected by a mental health condition and/or developmental disorder.
It's like she needs a drink

Reactions: 7
It really is odd. I have never seen anyone else repeatedly lick their lips in this way, and I work in a hospital so we have our fair amount of patients who have extensive recreational habits.

I think it is actually an obsessive compulsion, a tic. She has been completing this licking movement for years, I don’t think she is even aware she is doing it. This would be another indicator that she is affected by a mental health condition and/or developmental disorder.
Always practicing what she says she is good at, BJ's 😜

• Haha

It’s the Eyes that kill me…its like she doesn‘t know how to blink…

…or wink

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

I wondered why you changed your avatar 🤔 I will see what I can find …. Don’t worry about killer clowns we have the power of grey mash ooops sorry grey skull 😂😂

• Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Latest on FB (2 hours ago). Think this must be an old video of her driving, parking on double yellows as would rather pay the fine than have to walk from the car park and trying a bra cup size in full view of the store. She thinks she’s so clever - Stupid cow 😡
They're old shots IMHO. I'm positive I've seen them before.

Reactions: 11
Wtf!!!! £80 to see witch tits Chuck some slap on!!!!
It is incapable of doing make-up hence why it has one of it's stoopid bints round to plaster it on when it needs to attend some "event".

Like the previous times this farce was marketed it will be her MUA's applying the slap to Uglychops herself, then after ten minutes it will do a bunk holding the readies. Money for old rope..........................rather like that hairpiece the other night LOL :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody seen the tube of her being interviewed on the red carpet? Harvey looked the best I'd seen him, so smart and grown up. She of course had to spoil it by going in about carrot cake at home if he was a good boy and how he could do anything at any time. Just why couldn't she have given him his own moment, he literally couldn't get a word in. Funniest was the end when she started to plug the follow up doc and they just moved on mid flow.
sheesh harvey cant even yawn without her putting her paw over his mouth..control freak or what? and is it safe to say the funding has been found for that college?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
sheesh harvey cant even yawn without her putting her paw over his mouth..control freak or what? and is it safe to say the funding has been found for that college?
It had better not be the govt forking out for her vanity exercise

'Luuk wot I's dun fer me 'Arv! Ain't Mummy Grate 'Arv? Innnn I eh innit????"

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.