Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So MUA Fern spent 2 hours doing her makeup yesterday and didn’t even use KP’s own lashes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I love the name of the moisturiser used - glowinghotmess!

#62 Skank Minge is on the hunt, looking for her Tracksuit bleep.

I’m sure that language is fine for a title, no???
Nah that won't be allowed;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh, that's the same bra shopping expedition from a while ago where her and Fern were squashing their bolt ons together and taking oictures in the damn shop I think 🤢

And she was also rumoured to have been shagging Carwash 🤣🤣
Isn't that the norm, they pretend to be with Price but don't fancy her so go with one of her friends instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally caught up, such entertainment on here. I used to enjoy reading the comments the on the Daily FAil, but this is wayyy better.
Had laser eye surgery on Thursday so my visions been a bit off but now I can see your comments loud and clear.
Regarding her being sober - what a crock of shite. Giving up booze takes guts, determination and facing the reality that your drunken behavior caused damage to people you love and to your self. She doesn’t have the empathy or self-awareness to do this. Booze is her crotch (hahah good typo) that allows her to be ‘Jordan’ woo-bleeping-hooing and sticking her tits is blokes faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well at least we know her poor lil footsies are working fine in those stilettos. Clearly they weren't re injured during the Great Escape (over to you Pom:ROFLMAO:)
And oh dear, no free designer dress for the event? :eek: Oh well, their loss. My how the mighty have fallen, reduced to tacky see through Primark halloween trews and a crap shirt.
Now we know Harvey can behave when handled carefully and properly. He went to the gig, sat there good as gold, and cheered when nudged to. No tantrums, no ipad and no carrot cake bribery needed. I wonder if the new school regime is teaching him a better way to behave and handle things.
I bet he was confused though, as a day out with "mummy loves you 'arvey bear" generally means sitting in a beauty salon watching mummy get her nails done and her wigs washed and dried.
Her sister is tiny! :eek: KP is small and Sophie barely comes to her shoulders, with both in stilettos.
IMHO, Cole has missed his big opportunity by not going to the NTAs for whatever reason. What he signed up for all along, his 'endgame'. Networking with 'real' A Listers, agents management in his persuit of fame.
Ha ha can you imagine if he'd have gone, gurning away on the red carpet like an A Lister.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="Hereforagoodtime85, post: 6307508, member: 127518"

Claire tried to reinvent her when she was repped by CAN and married to Pete. They started calling her Katie to try and appeal to the Mum market imo

But you can’t polish a turd 💩
Well they tried really hard to polish the turd and she rolled herself in glitter...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody seen the tube of her being interviewed on the red carpet? Harvey looked the best I'd seen him, so smart and grown up. She of course had to spoil it by going in about carrot cake at home if he was a good boy and how he could do anything at any time. Just why couldn't she have given him his own moment, he literally couldn't get a word in. Funniest was the end when she started to plug the follow up doc and they just moved on mid flow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m actually raging 🤬 this is the twunt who injects Krusty, Cawl and Fern Pointy Chin and here she is driving whilst holding her phone and filming with her young child beside her not in a child car seat from what I can see. Then she proceeds to eat a sarnie with one hand whilst filming whilst the car is moving with young son in the seat beside her. Absolute waste of space 🤬🤬🤬
I really don't get these people.

As you know, my son is now 23 but when he was little I would not have even considered driving unless he was safely and legally secure. Even now we don't come off the drive until we are all strapped in securely.

What is wrong with these people, have they all been lobomised? If she crashed with that seatbelt over her sons face and her wearing no seatbelt, eating and filming herself he could easily break his neck/go through the window screen/have severe facial trauma injuries IMHO.

Complete moron.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So her and Fern pointy chin are now infiltrating Scotland you lucky people with their make up classes that clearly won’t go ahead as Krusty will pull out of at the last minute no doubt

Reactions: 14
Morning all 😘 hope you are all well, and ready for a fun filled day. Let’s see what skanky does next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Just to make everyone’s day…enjoy
It really is odd. I have never seen anyone else repeatedly lick their lips in this way, and I work in a hospital so we have our fair amount of patients who have extensive recreational habits.

I think it is actually an obsessive compulsion, a tic. She has been completing this licking movement for years, I don’t think she is even aware she is doing it. This would be another indicator that she is affected by a mental health condition and/or developmental disorder.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.