Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably got nerve damage and lack of sensation everywhere she's had surgery (and that includes her bits).
And Harvey is legally blind. She ought to have more awareness.

I feel very uncomfortable watching how she kisses him on the lips. His mental age is v young but he is an adult. I would never ever kiss my son the lips neither would he want me to and peck on the cheek or forehead is about all he would allow and maybe a hug. Poor H really does not know or understand that her behaviour with him is not normal. It singles him out for ridicule and that is so very unfair to the young lad.
My boy is autistic and of a similar age to Harvey. He doesn't really like physical contact but when I eg: want to congratulate him and give him a big hug, it's done quickly and loosely, sideways across the shoulders with a peck on the forehead. It would be just so wrong to cuddle him full-on as, like Harvey, it may stir up an inappropriate reaction.

I agree about Harvey being an adult even if his mental age is seven. He is very childlike. It is not the same as being a seven year old. I guess Katie treats him the same as she did many years ago. I wish for him to be treated in a way that makes him happier.
My guess is that basically he wants to be treated as an adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He is another cling-on..... (eye roll we wish we had this emoji) .... Bet she just sat next to him, had a selfie and he's trying to turn it into something.

KP keeps engaging and dating eejits who aren't famous for anything much (other than PA) who then hang about like the odour-post-loo time.

I'd think more of the ex's if they'd go away and live happily ever after out of the media spotlight and I'd really enjoy it if their new replacement ladies would also show some brains and not mention KP either to slate her, dig at her or discuss her.

Don't give KP any publicity at all, whatsoever.

The sooner these fools realise not to do it, the sooner KP might just vanish off to retirement.
This reporter is definitely not a cling-on and certainly not interested in KP. She won't like that the tables have turned on her for a change and he got his story in the media before she had chance to manipulate it salaciously.

I've never seen anyone prepare an Epsom salt bath like that before!
That ain't Epsom Salts and she missed her gob and (@x@)

Why doesn’t she go by the name Jordan anymore?
Because she wants to come across as serious so we all get to see the 'real' Katie., another side of her - so to speak.
It hasn't worked. She's still a hard-faced woman.
Yes she has many sides to her: None of them nice.

No it’s my bichon frise x but he looks like one when he smiles 😊
Awww... What a cute little baby-face!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Katie only cares about Katie so don't know why people are shocked about her treatment of her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And Harvey is legally blind. She ought to have more awareness.

My boy is autistic and of a similar age to Harvey. He doesn't really like physical contact but when I eg: want to congratulate him and give him a big hug, it's done quickly and loosely, sideways across the shoulders with a peck on the forehead. It would be just so wrong to cuddle him full-on as, like Harvey, it may stir up an inappropriate reaction.

My guess is that basically he wants to be treated as an adult.
I am lucky to get a hug off my son. But when I do I get the man hug back slaps while he makes sure his head is as far away as he can get it. Oh, and I’m not allowed to breathe:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Well at least we know her poor lil footsies are working fine in those stilettos. Clearly they weren't re injured during the Great Escape (over to you Pom:ROFLMAO:)
And oh dear, no free designer dress for the event? :eek: Oh well, their loss. My how the mighty have fallen, reduced to tacky see through Primark halloween trews and a crap shirt.
Now we know Harvey can behave when handled carefully and properly. He went to the gig, sat there good as gold, and cheered when nudged to. No tantrums, no ipad and no carrot cake bribery needed. I wonder if the new school regime is teaching him a better way to behave and handle things.
I bet he was confused though, as a day out with "mummy loves you 'arvey bear" generally means sitting in a beauty salon watching mummy get her nails done and her wigs washed and dried.
Her sister is tiny! :eek: KP is small and Sophie barely comes to her shoulders, with both in stilettos.
I saw a brief clip of H and KP at the awards last night (afterwards) and she did in fact tell Harvey that he could have his carrot cake soon for being such a good boy.

So MUA Fern spent 2 hours doing her makeup yesterday and didn’t even use KP’s own lashes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Two hours FFS? That must be a gross exaggeration!

And the decorator (I mean hairdresser guy) didn’t even show any pics on his instasham of the monstrosity plughole plait he attached to Kates head. He also did someone else’s hair for the NTAs and showed that off, but he was too ashamed to show that disaster.

That Kiran guy who she supposedly propositioned is a journo and thanked his senior editor for the vip seat. Smells like a setup if you ask me. Skanky’s planned the whole thing.

Look at this comment 👀

Oops, my bad… that decorator/ hairdresser has now posted a pic of Skankyflaps with the plughole rope thing he attached to her head
Quite frankly, I hope KP WAS set up. Makes a change to have the tables turned on you eh, Skankie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
#62 Skank Minge is on the hunt, looking for her Tracksuit bleep.

I’m sure that language is fine for a title, no???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Katie Price #62 We're bored of waiting for her comeuppance, she'd sell her soul for tuppence

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie Price #62 We're bored of waiting for her comeuppance, she'd sell her soul for tuppence
Can I adjust it slightly?

We’re bored of waiting for her comeuppance, she sells her soul and her rancid tuppence.

Ooo, I can plagiarise AND keep it PG :-D

@Penguin86 More like flogging her tuppence 😉
Aahhhhh, Monsieur Crumble….the site freaked out for a while over here, so ya beak me to it 🤣

@Penguin86 More like flogging her tuppence 😉
Aahhhhh, Monsieur Crumble….the site freaked out for a while, over here, so ya beak me to it 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
IMHO, Cole has missed his big opportunity by not going to the NTAs for whatever reason. What he signed up for all along, his 'endgame'. Networking with 'real' A Listers, agents management in his persuit of fame.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Back to promoting the makeup filtering masterclasses, she now doesn’t seem to like showing the cheek that had the bruise on 🤔🤔🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
She'd be better off promoting Filtering Masterclasses

Huh. I can see her blaming Crawl now 'E andled da money innit fru dem companies. I fort e was putting my %age to 1 side... e's a con bloke and his dad...'
Shifting the blame like always à la skanky! The trouble is that as The One he knows the full score of what she's been up to because you can bet it will have confided all the previous shite too - I look forward to wanky releasing the whole bloody lot onto it! :)

I’m actually raging 🤬 this is the twunt who injects Krusty, Cawl and Fern Pointy Chin and here she is driving whilst holding her phone and filming with her young child beside her not in a child car seat from what I can see. Then she proceeds to eat a sarnie with one hand whilst filming whilst the car is moving with young son in the seat beside her. Absolute waste of space 🤬🤬🤬
Looking and behaving like the Scrubber in Chief, aka skanky :(

She is her own worst enemy! She posts every single detail about herself in the media. Apart from the fools who adore her, the rest of the sane world knows exactly what she looks like without her slap on! Imagine some unfortunate sod took her home after a proper skinful and then woke up in the morning to her unnatural face!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Skanky is what is known as a 15 pinter, ie you'd have to drink that much before taking it home with you seems like a Good Idea.

However, in the morning with a massive hangover you awake to hear it shreiking about you being The One..................................................

So MUA Fern spent 2 hours doing her makeup yesterday and didn’t even use KP’s own lashes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Errrrrm she forgot to mention the pallet of Polyfilla she used as well

Nah the video showed the car moving
Come on plods! If you have video evidence what are you going to do about this then???

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That article says ' Katie was not seen holding any alcohol and was unlikely drinking, as she has been sober since last year. '

Really??
Katie was also not seen holding, enjoying and accommodating several football stadium’s worth of cock. Father’s Day at PriceyWoods place is a busy place.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up in order on thread & apologies if this has been mentioned but; That bloke implied that he and Klattie were getting drunk together during the after- party? The newspapers 'allege' that she wasn't 'seen' with a drink in her hand... and we believe that? Such a careful 'show' indeed.I did hear that OK Mag are gonna run her DV story. Oh FGSs...

Yeah - a plastic bag of giblets??

Just a thought: She allegedly 'wasn't seen' drinking at the awards after party, so maybe the vodka bottles etc were a pre-meditated decoy to make us think it's Crawl onda booze?
The story about her not drinking seems a bit like the Mirror wanting to say more but can't legally. I think it's a tactic they use when they can only skirt around the truth, they'll say something which is obviously the opposite of the truth in a headline and let the readers all conclude how ridiculous the headline is. KP gives the media stories all the time and she told them officially she was sober, she's made no announcement she isn't and there were no photos that caught her in the act with drink in hand so the papers end up playing this sort of 'outing' game imo.

Reactions: 18
I’m swexy innit

HAHAHAHAAA you couldn't even make this up: Moisturiser ‘Glowing Hot Mess’ , blush ‘narcissist’ beautiful…just beautiful 🤣

The ‘wasn’t seen drinking’ is because she’s seen all the comments immediately after her big lie drama fight attack, with everyone immediately presuming she was off her nogging… she has to be in charge of the narrative

If you put it in your eyes, KP is easier to look at
Other than mac I haven't heard of any of the makeup brands (the names you spotted are excellent!).

I'm obviously completely out of touch and will wear a paper bag on my head until I buy some high quality makeup from chloe ferry.

That bag's going to be on til hell freezes over.

I was on the tube in my latex nun dress!
All respect!!

• Haha
Good morning! Are we all ladies here now? Where did the men go 😲🤔 All the dildo talk scared them off?😄

No but seriously are there any male Krusties here? 🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="Hereforagoodtime85, post: 6307508, member: 127518"

Claire tried to reinvent her when she was repped by CAN and married to Pete. They started calling her Katie to try and appeal to the Mum market imo

But you can’t polish a turd 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.