Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am back from the pub. Aqualix is injected into your fat under the chin area ( Google it ) and dissolves a fat neck.
Sorry to digress folks.

Who tf is pointy chin?
Fern Howe-Shepherd; she’s Krustys make up artist in the lowest form sense of the word and she has so many fillers she has a pointy chin. She also talks like a Victorian prostitute and is just very crass 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Latest on FB (2 hours ago). Think this must be an old video of her driving, parking on double yellows as would rather pay the fine than have to walk from the car park and trying a bra cup size in full view of the store. She thinks she’s so clever - Stupid cow 😡
Urgh, that's the same bra shopping expedition from a while ago where her and Fern were squashing their bolt ons together and taking oictures in the damn shop I think 🤢

Fern Howe-Shepherd; she’s Krustys make up artist in the lowest form sense of the word and she has so many fillers she has a pointy chin. She also talks like a Victorian prostitute and is just very crass 😂
And she was also rumoured to have been shagging Carwash 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Am back from the pub. Aqualix is injected into your fat under the chin area ( Google it ) and dissolves a fat neck.
Sorry to digress folks.

Who tf is pointy chin?
Ok, I'll go on the beg for this treatment and post the results...

I'll wear a pvc maids outfit if necessary😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Dear God, what an ugly deformed looking girl, every bit of Pwicey plastic surgery and all as bad.
My god.

She keeps moving in and out of the filter so her chin completely changes shape.
At one point there's an inch wide overlap from her eyelashes, without a face joined on. Just giant lashes in mid air.

And that's the nicest thing I can find to say.
She’s the perfect example of a vaccus desperate wannabe.

Ok, I'll go on the beg for this treatment and post the results...

I'll wear a pvc maids outfit if necessary😁
I once was locked out of a hotel room (accidentally) and had to wait in the corridor whilst wearing a rubber maid's outfit.
Really nice hotel too.
Busy.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The downside with the treatment is, you get a bullfrog neck for about a week , But ok afterwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can cope with that. I don't know what to do with my scared eye and lip lump from recent bad falls☹ I can't go to the doctor for cosmetic reasons, even though it was caused by seizures. It would seem vain.
I've been grateful for wearing a mask😂
Oh and my Jackie onassis shades, I rock it😎

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Vaseline solves all issues talked about on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My son is 16 with an emotional age of 8. He’s recently started asking if his sister in law will let him kiss her on the lips. We had to explain that it’s not appropriate and she’s married to his big brother. He was really disappointed bless him. I hope someone is having these conversations with Harvey.
I quite agree.

As a former worker with adults with severe disabilities and a former social worker, I think that appropriate conversations of this type - in a way they would understand - is necessary. It is also required to ensure that they also understand what is also socially/legally acceptable.

I remember attending an event and meeting friends who I hadn't seen for some years. They had become carers for a young man in his late teens/early twenties with moderate to severe learning disabilities. When they introduced us, he approached me with his hands outs ready to grapple each of my breasts! Now, I know I have large breasts (unfortunately) but this is not acceptable. When I recoiled, they laughed and said tried to ridicule me, it was something he usually did when meeting females, and my reaction was abnormal. I stated quite clearly that no, this was not acceptable introductory behaviour, it was something they needed to address with him to help him be socially responsible and acceptable instead of a potential menace.

If this young man had done something like this with someone else he could have been labelled a sexual predator/menace. The same goes for Harvey. Poor soul 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I quite agree.

As a former worker with adults with severe disabilities and a former social worker, I think that appropriate conversations of this type - in a way they would understand - is necessary. It is also required to ensure that they also understand what is also socially/legally acceptable.

I remember attending an event and meeting friends who I hadn't seen for some years. They had become carers for a young man in his late teens/early twenties with moderate to severe learning disabilities. When they introduced us, he approached me with his hands outs ready to grapple each of my breasts! Now, I know I have large breasts (unfortunately) but this is not acceptable. When I recoiled, they laughed and said tried to ridicule me, it was something he usually did when meeting females, and my reaction was abnormal. I stated quite clearly that no, this was not acceptable introductory behaviour, it was something they needed to address with him to help him be socially responsible and acceptable instead of a potential menace.

If this young man had done something like this with someone else he could have been labelled a sexual predator/menace. The same goes for Harvey. Poor soul 😔
Unfortunately Price does this for notoriety, shock and financial gain. It is it’s MO. Harv has been a cash cow from before he was born, and will continue to be so until his after his demise. All filmed and photographed for gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That article says ' Katie was not seen holding any alcohol and was unlikely drinking, as she has been sober since last year. '

Really??
Just catching up in order on thread & apologies if this has been mentioned but; That bloke implied that he and Klattie were getting drunk together during the after- party? The newspapers 'allege' that she wasn't 'seen' with a drink in her hand... and we believe that? Such a careful 'show' indeed.I did hear that OK Mag are gonna run her DV story. Oh FGSs...

Yeah, she probably had an onion and some stuffing shoved up her arse too 😂
Yeah - a plastic bag of giblets??

Quite. A bottle of absolut vodka and two empty cups were seen in those pictures with bunny, Jett, Katie and Carl on the day of the alleged assault.
So it must've been bunny and Jett on the lash then🤣
Yeah ok😉
Just a thought: She allegedly 'wasn't seen' drinking at the awards after party, so maybe the vodka bottles etc were a pre-meditated decoy to make us think it's Crawl onda booze?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does her every pose have to be sexual? 🤬
I’m swexy innit

So MUA Fern spent 2 hours doing her makeup yesterday and didn’t even use KP’s own lashes 🤷🏻‍♀️
HAHAHAHAAA you couldn't even make this up: Moisturiser ‘Glowing Hot Mess’ , blush ‘narcissist’ beautiful…just beautiful 🤣

Just catching up in order on thread & apologies if this has been mentioned but; That bloke implied that he and Klattie were getting drunk together during the after- party? The newspapers 'allege' that she wasn't 'seen' with a drink in her hand... and we believe that? Such a careful 'show' indeed.I did hear that OK Mag are gonna run her DV story. Oh FGSs...

Yeah - a plastic bag of giblets??

Just a thought: She allegedly 'wasn't seen' drinking at the awards after party, so maybe the vodka bottles etc were a pre-meditated decoy to make us think it's Crawl onda booze?
The ‘wasn’t seen drinking’ is because she’s seen all the comments immediately after her big lie drama fight attack, with everyone immediately presuming she was off her nogging… she has to be in charge of the narrative

Vaseline solves all issues talked about on this thread 😂
If you put it in your eyes, KP is easier to look at

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
We just knew she wouldn't be able to go home at a decent time with Harvey. Just had to hang around afterwards no doubt woo wooing and annoying everybody. Just have a bit of dignity you vile creature. After last night it's obvious to everyone except her that exploiting Harvey is literally the only thing that still gets her on TV. By the way when's the wedding???😂😀😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My god.

She keeps moving in and out of the filter so her chin completely changes shape.
At one point there's an inch wide overlap from her eyelashes, without a face joined on. Just giant lashes in mid air.

And that's the nicest thing I can find to say.
She’s the perfect example of a vaccus desperate wannabe.

I once was locked out of a hotel room (accidentally) and had to wait in the corridor whilst wearing a rubber maid's outfit.
Really nice hotel too.
Busy.
😂
I was on the tube in my latex nun dress!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.