Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We just knew she wouldn't be able to go home at a decent time with Harvey. Just had to hang around afterwards no doubt woo wooing and annoying everybody. Just have a bit of dignity you vile creature. After last night it's obvious to everyone except her that exploiting Harvey is literally the only thing that still gets her on TV. By the way when's the wedding???😂😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I work with teenagers and they have no clue who she is … won’t be long before she’ll be obsolete
Teenagers or the ones I know at least don’t know her but know who Harvey is.
“What a day” is a regular saying. Ask them who Katie Price is and they haven’t a clue. Show them a picture of her and they look clueless.

Reactions: 18
I’m actually raging 🤬 this is the twunt who injects Krusty, Cawl and Fern Pointy Chin and here she is driving whilst holding her phone and filming with her young child beside her not in a child car seat from what I can see. Then she proceeds to eat a sarnie with one hand whilst filming whilst the car is moving with young son in the seat beside her. Absolute waste of space 🤬🤬🤬
She may be parked somewhere

Reactions: 6
Evening you smutty lot 😂never heard such talk in all my life….. Well things didn’t go skankys way last night, she looked a mess H on the other hand looked very smart. Skanky drove me nuts swinging that bloody stupid plait around.
And wanky is out playing with his friends not sure what’s going on with them 2 but hopefully it’s fizzled out now.

She will be on the hunt now for her next victim. The guy last night had a lucky escape😂. Still not much going on in skank land .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The real KP V the filtered one. Spot the differences
She is her own worst enemy! She posts every single detail about herself in the media. Apart from the fools who adore her, the rest of the sane world knows exactly what she looks like without her slap on! Imagine some unfortunate sod took her home after a proper skinful and then woke up in the morning to her unnatural face!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder if there will be a YT video soon of her having a post NTA chat with H.
KP: So Harve, you was nominated for an award at the NTAs, wasn’t you?
H: Yes mum.
KP: So you didn’t win, did ya?
H: No mum
KP: And how do you feel about that, Harve?
H: They are a bunch of C U Next Tuesdays, mum.

Disclaimer: Totally unscripted!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well at least we know her poor lil footsies are working fine in those stilettos. Clearly they weren't re injured during the Great Escape (over to you Pom:ROFLMAO:)
And oh dear, no free designer dress for the event? :eek: Oh well, their loss. My how the mighty have fallen, reduced to tacky see through Primark halloween trews and a crap shirt.
Now we know Harvey can behave when handled carefully and properly. He went to the gig, sat there good as gold, and cheered when nudged to. No tantrums, no ipad and no carrot cake bribery needed. I wonder if the new school regime is teaching him a better way to behave and handle things.
I bet he was confused though, as a day out with "mummy loves you 'arvey bear" generally means sitting in a beauty salon watching mummy get her nails done and her wigs washed and dried.
Her sister is tiny! :eek: KP is small and Sophie barely comes to her shoulders, with both in stilettos.

Reactions: 22
So MUA Fern spent 2 hours doing her makeup yesterday and didn’t even use KP’s own lashes 🤷🏻‍♀️
And the decorator (I mean hairdresser guy) didn’t even show any pics on his instasham of the monstrosity plughole plait he attached to Kates head. He also did someone else’s hair for the NTAs and showed that off, but he was too ashamed to show that disaster.

That Kiran guy who she supposedly propositioned is a journo and thanked his senior editor for the vip seat. Smells like a setup if you ask me. Skanky’s planned the whole thing.

Look at this comment 👀

Oops, my bad… that decorator/ hairdresser has now posted a pic of Skankyflaps with the plughole rope thing he attached to her head

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I suppose with her hearing coming up, this is perhaps her way of saying ‘look how skint I actually am! Someone who is investigating her finances need to look at Michelle Heaton’s claim that KP contributed to her rehab bill!
It sounded like a Priory endorsement as she mentioned The Priory a cpuple of times when you watch the video it sounds like a promo🤔🤔🤔

Fancy that KP helping you to get clean when KP still looks like someone who needs to have a lengthly stay in rehab.
Relationship issues etc.

I think its good if Katie financially helped but the repetition seemed like maybe a freebie as you wouldve likely kept the name quite etc 🤔🤔🤔

With Katie theres one drama after another

Reactions: 11
I’m actually raging 🤬 this is the twunt who injects Krusty, Cawl and Fern Pointy Chin and here she is driving whilst holding her phone and filming with her young child beside her not in a child car seat from what I can see. Then she proceeds to eat a sarnie with one hand whilst filming whilst the car is moving with young son in the seat beside her. Absolute waste of space 🤬🤬🤬
I know she does it all the time. Pointy chin does too. apparently she needs to put weight on as she’s having a bum lift soon. 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She is her own worst enemy! She posts every single detail about herself in the media. Apart from the fools who adore her, the rest of the sane world knows exactly what she looks like without her slap on! Imagine some unfortunate sod took her home after a proper skinful and then woke up in the morning to her unnatural face!🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's what's known in Liverpool as an 11pm Goddess...
Or 8 Pinter/3bagger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.