Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justhavingamooch

Exactly. It is obviously him. But the spin she is putting on the story ( to protect what really happened between them both that night ) is putting up a smoke screen to add the element of doubt.
They were probably high on drugs, got in a huge fight, he took back her ring, hit her, she ran off and reported the situation to the Police. Then realised, if she pressed charges, her drug use etc would come out. She is protecting him, to protect herself.
Watch this space for the ring to magically reappear on her finger.
ding ding ding we have a winner 👏 this is exactly what I think has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Maybe the reason her horse was left 'dying' for weeks is because the vet wouldn't come out as she hasn't paid her bloody vet bill

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Anna666

VIP Member
Doubt she will even remember the words to the songs she is ‘singing’ 🤣
Drugs and alcohol tend to ` pickle ` the mind ... she didnt have much to work with anyway :oops:🥴 .... this is her during the last ` gig ` she did .... hopefully she won't disappoint, and turn up drunk and high, making a fucking prat of herself on stage ...:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
At this point it’s possible they were having some kind of party that got out of control. It’s the only thing I can think of that doesn’t involve Carl actually doing it

Or someone she owes money to
Don’t you just love her version of innocently sitting watching tv when it happened? Also, her timeline differs from the neighbours who heard a commotion around 11pm but she claims it happened after 1am. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
So Katie will be singing at 3.15pm tomorrow, just telling now in case you see stranded seals or whales that have become disorientated.

haha The perfect time to roll out the Kavana quote that sparked another of her feuds. He said: “We’ve decided to do a duet. I mean, God bless her, she can’t really sing, can she? But I’ve said to her that I’ll get her in the studio and make it sound good."lol

• Haha

mrbusiness

VIP Member
So let me get this straight… she’s paid cawl to take the fall to get her out of bankruptcy? I recon st Amy of the iron lung has her £ squirrelled away which cuntflaps will ‘inherit’ and cawl will get his payday. Only problem is Amy doesn’t seem to want to peg it

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
“My mother is dying”
“Harvey is dying”
“My horse is dying”
Lies.

• Angry

Winepig

VIP Member
First Thread suggestion so pls be kind ( 😂)

#60 “Pulled out of The Mighty Hoopla , of course and now for her next act , she’ll flog a dead horse. “

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all you lovely folk...let's hope we hear some news today about the fucker that is Katie price
Well I hope when I call in on you lovely lot later they'll be something that'll perk me up. I've been up since 5 this morning because of a pneumatic drill going off in my ear...that was my husband snoring again😫 I've got 3 nephews to look after this afternoon...they like bouncing off walls, breaking things and generally causing havoc🤦‍♀️ I have just found some gaffer tape ready to gag them and stick them to the ceiling. Happy days😂

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Fern Pointy Chin just posted photo of her and hairdresser so looks like it could be for Krusty being a turn 😂
I'm concerned why this person is holding some roadkill and a dildo🤔
Meh, it's to do with Katie, so anything is possible😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

JakeM

VIP Member
She hasn’t said it was him, but she also hasn’t said it wasn’t him. She’s a queen of playing the media.

if…IF he was the perpetrator then I will happily eat my words, but I can’t help but feel this is all being played out for media attention and deflection from the looming bankruptcy hearing.
You could be on to something. Every time she has an upcoming bankruptcy hearing whether it be a holiday or an emergency dash to the hospital, there’s always something going on. You have to wonder if it’s all one big deflection. History has proven that she gets away with it so why wouldn’t she do it over and over again?

Why would he take her back if he'd been arrested and accused of being a woman beater and creepy controller? Most men would draw the line at that, especially if there were stories all over the press hinting you did it too!

• Angry

Stmarco

Unfortunately @DC16 it will as it'll be alongside something else.

There is contact between those involved 👍
Just thought I would point something out. We have already requested evidence for her mental health on multiple occasions.
She said she would provide it prior to the previous hearing but didn't. She stated it was worse since thieves broke in and stole her jewellery.
The receiver has been persistent on this fact and that is why the court has requested evidence of these items that were supposedly taken.

So in relation to the MH it is nothing new and without evidence provided to them will have no effect on the case.

• Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
I wonder if there’s CCTV footage and she’s been caught out with that 👀
I did think a few days ago about all of the CCTV at Harvey's house that she's talked about before. I imagine it's in every room and outside the house. Alot would've been recorded there. Her behaviour, phonecalls made, whether she was drunk and if she had any injuries.
All evidence, probably against her🤔

• Heart