Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Since the pics were in the Mail and not the sun, I wonder if she didnt know they were there....
she has distanced herself from C and not made any statements about him or anything further. I too wonder if this was a publicity ploy she cooked up and didnt think through. And now doesnt know how to make it stop or get out of it.

Reactions: 31

TurkeyTeef

I know we're all desperate for kp to get what she deserves, but she's done very well for years.
She’s avoided jail for a long list of driving offences.
She’s avoided jail for scam after scam.
She’s avoided jail despite owing vast amounts of money.
Etc.
She’s having a whale of a time, luxury holidays, making money from media, tv and advertising cheap shite - she won't care that it's junk, she's loving all the attention and won't give a shit if it's negative so long as she's making £££.

There's no guarantee she will get a sentence at the coming hearing. We all hope so but there's nothing definite (yet).
People get away with debts worth more than hers all the time, they play the system. Remember, she has no shame. None. And she lies, constantly. Everything is planned, for show, for publicity good or bad. It's one big game.

Ditto nothing definite about woods being the one who hit her, if she was actually hit, or anything about that night. People talk, yet there's nothing. If she's playing games then hopefully that's her finished, although I doubt it (that she's finished for ever). Scum rises.

And a gentle reminder that every single person on here could be anyone.
I could set up a puppet account and say I'm Woods, a lawyer, police, staff or Amy the Apostle. A few cryptic messages, a smattering of truth, a few checkable facts, job done. Say a few things people want to hear.
(i know you all know that but as i say, just a gentle reminder)
No offence to the majority who are ordinary people with no game to play.

And just for the record I hope they make an example of her and throw the fucking book at her.
Hit the nail on the head there Crowbag.
I don’t give a fuck what they do to her, but it’s the kids that are stuck in the middle of all this utter fucking petri dish of absolute horseshit, and the one I’m most concerned with is H 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

plinky

VIP Member
Ok from SS POV - if ambulance attended and called police would have automatically raised a safeguarding if kids in house, and for her, a DA alert. They would then be doing prelim investigations re the children and their guardians (MASH). This could then trigger a section 17 or 47
There would then be a meeting with all the agencies submitting reports. Then a plan for the child going forward - ie no contact with perpetrator, can parents protect them from harm. If found that parents cannot follow plan of protect them then further proceedings could take place.

If you see the kids with Cole soon I would say it’s really unlikely that it is the case he was going to be charged with this incident as if it’s gone down that road, SS would be advising no contact because of a serious DA incident. Carl is not their parent or guardian so would be seen as a risk to the kids. It is the case though that many DA/DV parents do manage to keep their family together but under the conditions of the Cp plan they are working under. Parents doing drug tests etc. But a DV or drugs conviction would really be serious in terms of her contact

• Heart

wimble womble

VIP Member
She most likely had no intention of even turning up tbh...ive never know one person have so much bad luck at any specific time lmfao

• Angry

JaynieDay

VIP Member
]
I’ve worked out who her style icon is. The fabulous Ozzy Osbourne!
View attachment 743812
Ozzy wore it better!

I knew she’d cancel today, don’t care what bollocks skanky spouts I still reckon it’s because she doesn’t want her face photographed. Who the fuck would want to go see this screeching minger sing? My cats having a yowl off sound better.

I’m still trying to catch up but I keep needing sleep too.

Congrats on the VIP status MrsEms 😘. See you all in the next thread probably, well at the steam these threads are going maybe the one after. I’m also trying not to be so much of a lurker, but you lot are far more up to date than me on all the news. Anyway thanks for making me laugh and chasing away the darkness that only exists between 4am and 5am - I know a lot of you know what I mean. My mental health is improving rapidly thanks to all of you, no matter how bad my piss boils over skanky you all manage to counterbalance that with how much you make me smile and laugh. Anyway, as you were 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30

hugothebear

VIP Member
I am the same. Very kind and forgiving. I hate drama and love animals. She just changes me into someone I don’t recognise. I hate her so much. Just looking at her Wiki makes me incredulous… she just keeps adding more horrible behaviour to it. If the fathers could stop her seeing the children and SS protected Harvey from her, and her animals were all re-homed, I wouldn’t even take any notice of the evil thing anymore… and she needs some kind of penalty for her enormous debts. 😡
I am a newbie who has been lurking for weeks. I detest this woman with a passion. The hatred I feel for her and how she treats animals just like they are a disposable income for her really boils my piss. I literally have steam coming out of my ears! 🤬🤬🤬

Right poured a wine and will return to lurking!

• Heart
  • Angry

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I am fucking confused.

do the police actually have resource to accompany Katie/Carl around??? Round my way, they won’t even investigate spates of car thefts

how can she afford to pay for security? She owes £3m

how is she getting away so far with bankruptcy? Surely normal people don’t get stays of execution to sort their shit?

has binfest said anything specific that’s come true? My cat could have predicted she’d play the mental health card

am I blind? I can’t see anything in those car photos. How can anyone see her ?

Where did Paige go ?

So let me get this straight… she’s paid cawl to take the fall to get her out of bankruptcy? I recon st Amy of the iron lung has her £ squirrelled away which cuntflaps will ‘inherit’ and cawl will get his payday. Only problem is Amy doesn’t seem to want to peg it
She’s surely not that intelligent

• Heart

justhavingamooch

Conspiracy of the day: Carl is a mole planted by people she owes money with the sole purpose of exposing her circus and bringing her down. I stand by it.

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Obviously Carl did it.
Did what? Stole his own gifted ring - nah no mention of what was taken... Split her eye and lip - nah no pics of a split eye or split lip just the usual herpes... Coercive behaviour - he's driven and travelled with her wherever she wanted to go for her surgeries, holidays, picking-up children, toing-froing from tv studio visits. Did he make her visit her friends? Las Vegas? Spend months away from her family? Leave her stranded somewhere? The whole thing is a big fucking joke imho if she is now with him again.

• Sad
  • Heart