Katie Price #59 Katie and Cawl were down to marry, he bought the ring from a cash and carry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will post on here instead 😂

#1,006
She doesn’t have police protection and that car is not near them. That could be police on a rest break! It probably isn’t even related.

And seen as he’s basically been her ‘carer’ it’s entirely plausible that she needs him to do stuff for her as she can’t drive and isn’t intending to press charges so doesn’t care if she spends time with him or not and hasn’t told the police about this. Staying away from her might be part of his bail conditions.

Both her kids have unfollowed him so even if he didn’t hit her, something is going on

• Wow
Reactions: 54
Unfortunately @DC16 it will as it'll be alongside something else.

There is contact between those involved 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Thankyou fluffyglitterbug again for starting another thread, you are so fine...🥰

Well done hereforagoodtime85, cracking good title!

I think we will have some news soon, she can't hide...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thankyou fluffyglitterbug again for starting another thread, you are so fine...🥰

Well done hereforagoodtime85, cracking good title!

I think we will have some news soon, she can't hide...
Ems I effin hope so,it’s pissing me off big time,how the duck is the bleep getting away with it.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
After what Binfest said, could she really be playing the 'I had a psychotic episode card'? She could be claiming she accused Carl in some kind of paranoid state. I sincerely hope this isn't true. I know in conditions like bipolar people can have psychotic breaks and lose touch with reality in manic episodes. If she claimed that happened then maybe Carl would be off the hook and she gets to use it all for the hearing?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Binfest timely as usual 🤣
Yes! If it hadn't of been for binfest then I wouldn't of just taken out the recycling bin🤣
Binfest reminder;
Monday = rubbish/ garden recycling.
Friday = recycling/ bottles of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatever's going on, she's lost face big time. She can't come out of this looking anything but embarrassingly stupid. The endless showing off and boasting over the last year with the gurning slimeball who now it seems will be "The One" who finally brings her down, or choosing to stay in an obviously toxic relationship, she has to come out of this really badly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.