Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Never underestimate The Pricey 👄 She'll turn this drama into cash & still not pay her debts. Cue the "make or break" holiday with OK exclusive pics followed by a miraculous pregnancy before he fcks off with Amy the 21yo brunette from Brightin or some shit. Place ur bets...

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
But Chris was filming there earlier

Not very age appropriate 😡
Bloody horse can't even die in peace 😡😡

If you are reading here Chris Harris, will you be filming Amy when she's on her death bed?

Funny how you weren't tgere to capture the 20ft fall or what happened last week 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Stupid me, I'm actually shocked she's gone back, and he's let her. What a rotten mess.
Not surprising really .. for all the time they've been together, its obvious she is obsessed with him, to an unhealthy level from her side, the way she behaves, and the childish things she says, talking like some lovelorn 12yr old .. she was always going back to him, she also knows, she is washed up in every way, with A LOT of baggage, no decent guy would touch her with a bargepole, he is ` last chance saloon `

Minxmonx

VIP Member
so why did she get her family to collect her things from the house if it was not him
Exactly. It is obviously him. But the spin she is putting on the story ( to protect what really happened between them both that night ) is putting up a smoke screen to add the element of doubt.
They were probably high on drugs, got in a huge fight, he took back her ring, hit her, she ran off and reported the situation to the Police. Then realised, if she pressed charges, her drug use etc would come out. She is protecting him, to protect herself.
Watch this space for the ring to magically reappear on her finger.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TurkeyTeef

Every time someone says cawl I giggle. I’m Welsh. The translation is soup 🤣 He’s a melting pot of general shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
i still want to know if SS have been in touch and what the outcome is,also will she be pictured with the kids this weekend and what the fathers are doing to protect them from being dragged into a chaotic life that of KP,there now needs to be proper restrictions on access will the dad's finally stand up to her and put the kids well being before KP want's
Kieran hasn’t shown them on his IG since the ‘incident’ not even going back to school pictures. Let’s hope he puts his foot down with her. 🙏

nickibecki

I have this suspicion that it’s not Carl, but she’s not naming the person to keep herself in the papers and keep her name relevant. I think Carl is in on it. I think its someone she or Carl owes money to, probably something like a drug debt, the man has stuck one on her for non payment and took her ring as compensation. They have probably blackmailed her (coercive control) about things they’ve seen happening which would destroy her reputation and she doesnt want to go back to court as people would find out she’s back taking drugs. She even said she doesn’t want her private life being discussed in the court. Considering she sells her private life to the TV, it makes you wonder why she wants this particular part private 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
I know we're all desperate for kp to get what she deserves, but she's done very well for years.
She’s avoided jail for a long list of driving offences.
She’s avoided jail for scam after scam.
She’s avoided jail despite owing vast amounts of money.
Etc.
She’s having a whale of a time, luxury holidays, making money from media, tv and advertising cheap shite - she won't care that it's junk, she's loving all the attention and won't give a shit if it's negative so long as she's making £££.

There's no guarantee she will get a sentence at the coming hearing. We all hope so but there's nothing definite (yet).
People get away with debts worth more than hers all the time, they play the system. Remember, she has no shame. None. And she lies, constantly. Everything is planned, for show, for publicity good or bad. It's one big game.

Ditto nothing definite about woods being the one who hit her, if she was actually hit, or anything about that night. People talk, yet there's nothing. If she's playing games then hopefully that's her finished, although I doubt it (that she's finished for ever). Scum rises.

And a gentle reminder that every single person on here could be anyone.
I could set up a puppet account and say I'm Woods, a lawyer, police, staff or Amy the Apostle. A few cryptic messages, a smattering of truth, a few checkable facts, job done. Say a few things people want to hear.
(i know you all know that but as i say, just a gentle reminder)
No offence to the majority who are ordinary people with no game to play.

And just for the record I hope they make an example of her and throw the fucking book at her.
i agree as i have said before if and a big if it does turn out it was not Carl that supposedly hit her they are playing a sick game because there is no law that says they could not tell the media it was not him(just they could not name who it was )because what normal person would not be defending their partner no sane person would want their partners name even linked with domestic abuse(and why have they not been printing Katie as been recovering with Carl by her side they have not been printing anything about them being together(strange because they have not been apart for the last 14 months)

anyone else finding it a bit strange that these pictures of Katie and Carl being in the car together are only in the mirror and not in Katies favourite paper THE SUN

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

MrsEms

VIP Member
I'm newish to these threads, so apologies if it's been mentioned before but just out of curiosity what drugs is it suspected she's on? 😱😱😱
Coke judging from her erratic behaviour.
She also did her infamous 'I love the coke' rap while on holiday...
I really don't think she was rapping about Pepsi Max🤣

• Haha

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I thought the same thing, she did look quite good at one point, sans the garish outfits!
I’ve said it on here previously but I saw her at a party in the park event when she was dating (not yet married) to PA and she was flawless. She’s always been a mess emotionally/personality wise, but for a time she was an attractive woman. She looks like a Jordan caricature now.

Back then she had carbs with Claire looking out for her and boosting her public profile. It just goes to show what good management can do for you.

• Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
So Katie will be singing at 3.15pm tomorrow, just telling now in case you see stranded seals or whales that have become disorientated.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Yesssssss! Wearing the dress from her wedding to Pete, and shouting how Dane Bowers is still the love of her life.. I can picture it now 🤣

The nameless man scenario is bollocks imo. I know that’s what Boyson said, but I always figured it was her driving the car and she crashed it because she was so pissed! You’ve got to be in an absolute state to be pissing and vomiting all over yourself
She did crash it having had the heave ho from Alex Adderson then she made her way to Boyson's 30th celebs at that meze place but crashed, vomited all over the car, wasn't wearing any knickers, phoned Boyson to rescue her, fell asleep covered in more vomit and claimed her keys had been taken when they were in her bag all the time. There are pics of the shrubs she destroyed and the damage to the car. I agree totally no nameless man...!

• Wow
  • Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I fully appreciate he hasn’t been named as the person who assaulted her - he just happens to be the same age as the person and it happened in his house ….. it appears to be him so if reports are correct and she’s beefing up security and she’s so scared why would you get in the car with him alone!?! She doesn’t deserve help or support from the policy - I’m not for victim shaming but I feel like she doesn’t help herself
If it wasn’t him, he’d be by her side protesting his innocence, not hiding away and absent on social media

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And Chris has taken down the post of the brown horse on his stories earlier, which looked to be fine. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would he do that?
Because they’re a lying bunch of twunts?? And he realises that can be used against her for breach of contract by the festival. Not realising that you lot of Miss Marples already have the screen grabs

fyi - new to this thread after seeing some shitty gossip about her. You lot are hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ooooh I'm a VIP 🤩

Just before I'm about to get destroyed and taunted by little people...how lovely 🥰😂

My own teenage children have just left the house and said I only have myself to blame🤦‍♀️

Wish me luck, see you later 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’d say that she spent the weekend texting everything with a penis in her contacts looking for someone free - Chris Hughes is free 😉 . Unfortunately no-one wants to step into the role of unpaid chauffeur and have to look longingly at her for the cameras (she’d need an Oscar winning actor to pull that off) so she’s out of options apart from Cole

She will be looking for someone new - to recreate her favourite love triangle overlap to make herself look desirable but who would go there. In fact I can think of one - her mate Kerry Katona’s ex Mark Croft would be right up her street at the moment, because that’s the level she’s punching at

• Haha
  • Sick