Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm the opposite, i love taxidermy especially the insane victorian versions.
I can't do it because my hands are knackered but i do have a couple of Friends of the stuffed variety. Dave the duck is my favourite.
Skulls too.
I quite like skulls, they're beautiful structures if you look at them. I would be creeped out by the remains of a pet I loved but not the usual stags heads and things which I never met when they were alive!

Reactions: 3

plinky

VIP Member
I agree. So so much I could say, but never mind.
Honestly it baffles me that some remainers think it's OK to label everyone pro brexit as basically scum. :mad:
Er no, I made a long list of those traits of her supporters and that was ONE thing on there. Not everyone who voted for brexit is a scum bag because would all those people be KP fans?

Reactions: 3

Binfest

Fair enough. But do me a favour and stop talking about the bankruptcy hearing like it is a criminal case.
Nobody pleads anything. They are not interested in hearing what Carl and Her did last week. How that event stopped her paying any money for almost three years.
They are only interested in her finances.
Thank you.
Fair enough. But do me a favour also and dont quote me.
I'm a bit bored of the KP crew now 👍

I know exactly what im talking about and can spot a phony a mile away.
Lets leave it as that shall we
Oh please ty 👍

Reactions: 1

liar liar

VIP Member
No need to be rude!! I didn’t say anything about the rape!! Or the date I just said it says she’s confirmed she was pregnant, just pointing out another lie. No different to what everyone has been doing.
Confirmed she was pregnant when?