Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if either her or Carl invited a load of unsavoury, pissed up characters back to his house and then that's what the argument was about. She then started throwing accusations around when he objected to what was going on, telling the police he was being controlling etc.
Some years ago, I knew a guy at University .. he had broke up with his girlfriend, he was upset, I said to him, trying to make him feel better, as he was such a gentle type, nice guy, we`d often chat over a coffee .. " Maybe you can both work it out, give it some time " .... he then confessed something to me, that still shocks me today ... " No there is no chance, we will get back together ... she wants me to hurt her, slap her around before/during sex, wants me to be nasty with her, be brutal, abusive, violent .. it turns her on ... Ive tried, but its not in my nature, to be that way .. I can't do it " .. she said she needed him to be that way, its what turned her on, she couldnt enjoy sex any other way ... he eventually refused, and she said there was no future for them ... I told him he was well out of it, eventually he would find someone else, that wasn't so damaged, twisted, was mentally healthy ... sadly there are people out there, who crave that type of thing ... maybe their ( price and cole ) relationship is based on the above

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Ooh on her green scooter, wailing that song whilst swigging on a bottle of absolut vodka. Ok I'll take the tickets...I'm in😁
Yesssssss! Wearing the dress from her wedding to Pete, and shouting how Dane Bowers is still the love of her life.. I can picture it now 🤣

Do you think he may have been the nameless man who was driving her car when KB lied for her in court when the pink monstrosity was crashed? Her in the back allegedly covered in piss and vomit, no knickers on. Police found the car keys in her handbag.
The nameless man scenario is bollocks imo. I know that’s what Boyson said, but I always figured it was her driving the car and she crashed it because she was so pissed! You’ve got to be in an absolute state to be pissing and vomiting all over yourself

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I can see that nylon/ velour tracksuits will go down really well in Dubai...
Just what you need to keep cool🤣
Haha! This is absolutely hilarious. I can see all them sugar baby type folk saying 'Oh yes, if you get me one of those beautiful track suits you can pee on me chest and rub it in for five hours instead of two' NOT!!!!! 👏👏🤣

Evening you lovely lot, only just managed to catch up ❤

She was never going to attend that festival, just wanted the will she/ won't she attention. And if the horse has died and the illness remains confidential, I am taking it that it was something preventable & treatable that she didn't deal with and will get told straight if it comes out 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
quite noticeable that NO comments are open on her useal fanzines except for the brighton bugle the argus...and the comments are actually quite displeasing
dont know why he is driving around in car thats not his anyway..and notice how the mickey mouse woods plate has been covered over now , and on the bespoke website it just says bespoke photoshopped over it..
thing now is..if this has been some sort of scam and con they have been well and truly outed..and hopefully she will loose her loony following by the bucketload
and the papers should just dump her like a hot stone and the tv programmers

Squirrelina

VIP Member
The 4-5am thing, I'm awake with you. Sometimes I'm lucky and can go back to sleep but often I start to overthink/ worry and I can't.
I'm so happy you are starting to feel better. Its lovely here. We are all friends and you are too, keep smiling chook😘
I am a non sleeper too. Too much on my mind as well as other health issues. We are all on here for each other. Our mental health must suffer because we are kind people and the Skank upsets and angers us so much. Love to all my Krustie friends 🐶💚🐶

• Heart
It doesn't surprise me to see them back together because I always thought that would be the plan and I think I posted to that effect. I thought it was significant that there was no statement whatsoever from Katie to say the relationship was over and the engagement was off.

I believe the situation was manufactured (and there were clues dropped by them in the week's leading up to to it) but I do think it ended up going a bit further than probably intended. I'm not sure if it was the plan that Carl would end up getting arrested.

I thought the stuff about Katie threatening to jump out of a window and the ambulance was aimed at her mental state and getting that on the record more than anything else.

Skanky and Carwash have created a pretty lucrative brand and I think they will do a lot to try and rescue it and perhaps have to put it out there that Katie had a bit of a meltdown , lost the plot and that some of what she said wasn't true. That could help her in the court case next month and also it will help to dig Carl out of the hole he is currently in.

• Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’ve been away all week. I’ve tried to catch up and get the gist of what’s been going on, but there have been at least two whole threads to read!!
Am I right in thinking that KP has been pictured with Cole? Does that mean all is forgiven or she’s just showing what a lying, attention seeking twat she is?
Yes,she was seen,yep she is a fucking lying old fuck bag.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She won't get away with it. I have no idea what the other poster is trying to say ie it was all a set up to get out of being bankrupt.

People who are owed over £3m couldn't care less what someone does in their personal life.
For every one of these potential 'set ups' there are fifty examples of her living a lifestyle she can't afford.
Can you imagine a world where you get into debt, owe loads of money then say you can't pay because you have MH issues whilst making money?
Everyone would use that card which would make a total joke out of the system.

That is pure fantasy.

The law is the law and the facts of the case are she hasn't paid what she agreed to pay.
So we really can look forward to the thing getting the Devil's pitchfork stuck in it's plastic arse??? Yippeee!!!!! :)

If the thing is so afraid that it wants a Ring Of Steel Security system to protect it, how come its been out for a nice little outing to Trampy Towers with the supposéd perpetrator then???? WHY do that?????

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I did think a few days ago about all of the CCTV at Harvey's house that she's talked about before. I imagine it's in every room and outside the house. Alot would've been recorded there. Her behaviour, phonecalls made, whether she was drunk and if she had any injuries.
All evidence, probably against her🤔
Well yes there would be CCTV as the thing would undoubtedly be convinced H's carers would be after stealin' awl dem luvly pikturs of 'erself on der wawls.

The cctv at H's place would certainly have picked up the thing bursting through the door in a terrified state at 1.30am on dem' life-threateningly injured feet, screaming in terror at the hideous "assault" inflicted on it and that massive angry bruise on its boatrace :) It most definately would be there on film - unless it managed to wipe the footage to "Prertec me 'Arv.............................." 🤬

I would imagine there would be some kind of CCTV at Carl's house, certainly on the outside of the property. Alot of people have it now and with them being celebrities (cough)🤣
It was Kris's CCTV that brought the thing down a peg-or-twenty last time! You'd think it might have learned a valuable lesson on that score eh??

• Haha

justhavingamooch

She’s completely lost the plot now as far as I’m concerned. I’m just glad the children have other sane adults around they can turn to in time when they get sick of their mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Evening you lovely lot ❤Now I might be on my holibobs but I manage to catch up. WTF is going on with the horse 🙁 the woman is an absolute disgrace surely someone somewhere should investigate all these animal deaths. I hope she doesn’t get anymore horses.
What’s with her being with Wanky if she is playing the victim and she isn’t one it’s an absolute disgrace I’m fed up with all the games she’s playing and crying wolf all the time. One day when she really needs help no one will bother with her.😡
I also cannot believe that Wanky is playing along with all this you would think that someone would point out what a dick he’s beginning to look like.🤬
Someone on twitter earlier made a post along the lines of "Meghan Markle is the American Katie Price" and the amount of people in defending her, saying she was the most honest celeb in the UK and she has bucket loads of integrity...unlike MM. It was like an alternate universe, having been here for a few weeks. lol Are these nutters blind to her shennanigans, or what? She's a sideshow....a circus freak.

• Haha
  • Sad

Moe

VIP Member
Coercive control mentioned and the kids unfollowing wanky is all too much of a coincidence.

Harrigan

VIP Member
More reasons for no show at NTAs

7. The stage at the NTA is surrounded by a huge wall which brings back terrible memories of her life changing injuries in Turkey
8. She’s caught boob bonic plague, no explanation required
9. She is still feeling terribly shaky after her Yorkshire puddings rose and exploded destroying the cooker - too much baking powder

• Haha

Domcat

I have to have a rest for bit,this has made me so upset.Poor darling horse.😢
Please don't upset yourself Dolly. The Red tops are showing this headline but then go on to say 'the horse may be dying' or 'she fears it may be be dying' without giving details. It could be more lies. She will sink to any depths to make excuses for her 'no show' but it's a low blow saying this if it's not true. Not unexpected though.

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Especially after the mockery she made of her own skin cancer..then continuing to cremate herself on sun beds for years.
She also called Jade Goody 'disgusting' for making money by talking about her terminal cancer. She was doing it so her kids could have a good life. Katie then wanted to go to the funeral after Jade died but the family rightly told her to get lost.

• Wow
  • Angry

wimble womble

VIP Member
Now its headline news she is appearing at some festival on saturday afternoon in fron of thousands of people lmfao...that destroys the whole cant appear at court thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

plinky

VIP Member
They aren’t lucrative as a brand 😂

There is nothing stopping her attempting all of this - if she is trying for a diagnosis of bipolar etc, drug addiction then she could be trying to avoid further or any criminal or financial charges against her. I think she will use theft as a excuse but doesn’t mean any of it will stand up, equally some of it might work in her favour. Who knows. I cannot imagine she is paying out for any decent legal/financial advice or paying attention to it. She never takes any advice from anyone!

She can’t claim she needs money for housing as she’s lived with Carl for a year. Neither own any cars.

Whereas I don’t think there is going to be some dramatic crashing down, I do think it’s a gradual crumble and you are watching it now. She might always be able to generate some sympathy or get views on YouTube but she can never recreate what she once had. Never

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
A rumour though. If it were true do you not think her dad would have sold that story to the highest bidder as he sells everything else? Admittedly I haven't read everything about Markle (and it's off topic here I know) but she hasn't been up in court for anything or had a shed load of kids and animals she neglects....unlike the demure and classy subject of this thread.
He hasn't "sold everything else" . He's revealed very little and deserves to meet his grandchildren. Good enough to put her through private schools and pay all her college costs so she could cruise the casting couches unhindered by debt, but not good enough to meet her crotch goblins. But that aside, you are also mistaken re courts, she has been in court trying to bully the press into being undeservedly kind to her ... and is due there in a month or so again to explain why she is refusing to hand over records of her emails and phone messages between herself & her "5 friends" urging them to tell the press (People Magazine) that she is an angel from the Lord and that her daddy is a cunt.
She's a lying scheming bitch, just like pwicey, only she thinks she's superior because she married a thick ginger twat with money. The nasty little cat next door to me is superior to pwicey. Smeggy? No. They are two cheeks of the same arse who got where they are by hopping on penises (peni ?) dicks and getting surgery.

Oh and as for animal care? she killed her cat by feeding it frozen grapes, ditched one of her "rescue" dogs because poor hawwy didn't like it, and had another dog needing two badly broken legs fixed back in Canada, with total refusal to say how such devastating injuries happened.

Like I said, two cheeks of the same arse.;)

• Heart
  • Sad