Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
The papers and mags would put your granny naked on the cover if it made them money. After yesterday, it's clear she's either lied, or gone back to him, either way, it's not going well for her. This would be the ideal time for a big story on her, why would any media sit on this, in a few weeks nobody will care again.
I'm sceptical about posters who claim to be in the know, but don't drop a single bit of news, it's all jam tomorrow, never jam today.
I agree it's odd the pics didn't go to the Sun, does suggest she didn't know, for once. We all know what she's like, what are the chances of her keeping quiet today.
Just a thought what if Crawl called the paps and not her for their outing to the MM. He would want people to see that they were together. The exclusive went to the Daily Fail and not the Scum because she has contacts there and would be tipped off. It is in his interest that they are shown together. A possibility maybe??

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Lucid30

VIP Member
Bit early but thread suggestion
Price said her horse is dying, we at tattle know she’s lying

• Heart
  • Haha

tomkat1

Chatty Member
You guys have got me like a wee internet detective. The reg on the Bentley looks like WOOODS C - as was on his putrid Mercedes- zooming in - I know 🙈 - it could be W888DS C, it gets worse cos I then looked on the dvla 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t find anything. Surely if the police were there they’d not allow toy plates? I don’t think they were.

also- how could anyone Now pay her to promote anything, have her wedding in OK etc. Surely no one will touch her with a barge pole.

I think as usual she couldn’t keep her mouth shut hence the bruise and herpes pics. But now realises what she’s done, backfired big time.

love this thread, it is my guilty pleasure. 😘

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
That's a lot of knows, I think another poster that said something about 'being in the know', not me. I know everyone knows, just thinking out loud I suppose, which is what everyone else seems to do on here too.
Most of us here, are speculating, which is what this platform is for, it passes the time, and makes our boring mundane day go a little faster, in between work, chores and so forth ... and we also get to interact with each other, throw in the odd joke, have a laugh, sometimes we share our own life experiences ... I will say one thing, without mentioning names .... " Take everything with a pinch of salt " .... I only trust one person on here, who is meant to be ` in the know ` ( is neither vage or cryptic, with their words, or the manner which they are delivered, no cloak and dagger .. this person knows who they are(y)☺ ) .. the others give themselves away, if you know how to read inbetween the lines ... it's very telling, that we are at times being fed a load of bollocks ..... also remember this revolting excuse of a human being ( price ) will have some of ` her people ` planted here, again you can often spot them ... is also here herself, as is her fuck boy .... finally ... this skanks life, is one big game, and she hates losing ... so will go to ANY lengths in order to get what she wants, not much is off limits with her ... I honestly think, with this latest shitshow, due to drugs and alcohol, it all spiralled out of control, and her ` people ` and she, are desperately behind the scenes trying to think up ways, to bring her back, so the public will have sympathy, next few weeks will be a ` fix it ` mission, in that respect ... as for October ... Let's hope the judge won't be fooled, swayed, can see through her BS excuses ... and she gets what she deserves! ... It's been a long time coming

Last edited:
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Crikey O’Riley, what have I missed? People turning on each other, Judge Judy being besmirched? I won’t have a bad word against the Judge, in my opinion she rocks!

Morning!

I am very confused by this latest story re the lovely duo being papped together. It doesn’t make any sense, but then so do a lot of the stories involving Katie. If it is Katie in the car and all the articles I’ve read say it’s her, maybe she’s being coerced into being there? Maybe she has amnesia and doesn’t remember who hit her? Still not named the man who allegedly attacked her. Maybe it was the window cleaner who hit her after Katie complained the windows weren’t clean enough and she couldnt see her face through them?

I just don’t know anymore. I’m not clever enough and as I’m going through the change have difficulty working out the simplest of things at the moment. It is Friday, yeh?

Everything is just a game to those two, but this is real life and in reality people suffer due to their actions. They don’t care, they are devoid of any morality and have no conscience. What lovely people eh?

Ok time I got up,

Dolly don’t you just love the sound a cat makes jumping on the floor, like an elegant thud?

Have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
RIP Sarah Harding 😟

You wait and see Skanky will dig out that Wedding photo of Sarah as her Bridesmaid
RIP Sarah Harding 😟

You wait and see Skanky will dig out that Wedding photo of Sarah as her Bridesmaid
Sarah dealt with her illness with complete class and dignity. Many of us on here know how hard this is.

Gods speed Sarah.

Sadly it's only a matter of time until Skanky jumps on this and makes it about her IMHO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

GordonD88

Chatty Member
as a disabled myself

my heart breaks for Harvey in all of this

it just seems that boy has been under consistent attack all his life FROM HIS OWN MUM

she just does not give two fucks about him unless its to bully hector or threaten him

vile the way she encourages others around her to fuel it

I hope a relative of his is brave enough to phone SS or the police about her psychological abuse of him

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GordonD88

Chatty Member
and allowing this latest The One to bully the boy whilst she films it screeching and cackling. Its all there on the thing's youtube and stuff yet the SS do nothing about it :(

she could have used the millions she earned at her peak to ensure Harvey never had to worry about ANY aspect of his life

so that he lived in total comfort

her money could have made a real difference but no

all ME AND MY MAN FUCK EVERYONE ELSE with her

• Angry
Reactions: 36

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Has this been mentioned guys ?

Has this been mentioned guys ?

She is a lying cunt,cunt,cunt,she couldn’t give a fuck about the poor horse,she has never cared for one fucking animal in her life,she is a definite **

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Remember that old Barry Manilow song 'Copacabana'?

🎵"Er name wuz skanky
It wuz a scrubber,
But dat woz furty yursago when it used t'ave a show (some shit on the BBC).
It flogged crap on Insta and ripped-off muppets
But as it tried to be a Star wanky stood dere wiv a snarl
Across the crowded floor they'd grift from 8 till 4,
He was young and she is ancient but she sunk in her claws

At the mansion, the Mucky Manshun,
The most disgusting hovel north of the council dump.
At the Manshun, the Mucky Manshun
Cocaine and cheap fashun woz always de pashun
At der Manshun

She pissed him off.................................................................. 🎶"

Do you think it might screech this out for the poor unfortunates at that festival???

• Haha
  • Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
The only known positives...

She was "raped" in the park = she was NOT RAPED, a man flashed his willy & now she loves the boaby, so no lastin effect shown 🍆💕

Harvey was meant to be blind = he can see 👀👌

Her mum had months to live = shes still alive ⚰🚫

She jumped off a wall n would struggle to ever walk again = she can walk & subsequently RAN from a crime scene only the other week 🏃‍♀️🏆

She was apparently beaten to a pulp by the latest bf = shes happily spendin the day with the prime suspect, all is well 💑

Everything that comes out her mouth is an unnecessary DRAMA 👄👄👄

• Haha
  • Heart

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
That alone speaks volumes. She hasn’t mentioned him very much since it happened either. It can’t get anyone else, can it? The odds that Carl and the attacker share the same age are very low.
She hasn’t said it was him, but she also hasn’t said it wasn’t him. She’s a queen of playing the media.

if…IF he was the perpetrator then I will happily eat my words, but I can’t help but feel this is all being played out for media attention and deflection from the looming bankruptcy hearing.

Reactions: 34

Penguin86

VIP Member
I love the people on this thread but sometimes Katie Price's antics make me so frustrated and mad to an unhealthy degree that I have to step away.

There's not really much more to say about her because it's just the same old recycled bullshit

• Heart
  • Angry

Teef4Two

She will plead everything and anything now because she's desperate but still has people for now. It's hard to 'comprehend or understand as this business is brutal.
I saw enough to walk away.
👍

With the greatest of respect, you are clearly very naive at best.
@Binfest This is a post of yours back in April on Thread #30

Apr 12, 2021
I'm certainly not in the know but I do have family( I'm from Brighton ) that are very close to a journo from the south that I'm told is in the final stages of something huge concerning Price.
She's been working on this since we'll before Xmas but didnt have the final piece of the jigsaw until very recently.
Nail coffin I've been told.

So how can you have seen enough to walk away??As you stated YOU ARE CERTAINLY NOT IN THE KNOW BUT JUST HAVE FAMILY THAT KNOW A JOURNO?
Sorry but your story doesn't add up neither do your jackanory tales
Are you sure your not Ron on the wind up 😉😉
You keep your posts on private so no one can read them but theres always Google you know !

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
People think too much into things IMO. She wanted to look like she had the perfect family/relationship/happyeverafter because that was what was paying the bills. Suddenly People wanted to work with her again. She was more appealing. She was changing peoples opinions of her especially with her programmes on Harvey. There is no set up, who would set up being labelled as an abuser christ. It really is clutching at some straws that line of thinking. He punched her and the depressing reality of her life has been exposed. All her ex partners are in happy stable relationships and she can no longer say well I'm a sexy page 3 girl cos she isn't. Or I'm rich, because she's not. Or I have an amazing man, because she doesn't. She is a washed up, abused bankrupt woman and she's got to face cold hard reality now.

Also there IS NO MONEYYYYYYYYY. Unless Carl has stashed 50k under his bed then where is this fortune people keep bringing up?? Go onto companies House and look at his declared earnings from the 3 businesses he is a director of. There is no money!! Any of us could afford an old Bentley thats owned by his car dealership and not him, on a business insurance plan for literally days. And a semi detached they probably rent. I bet they have 10k between them at the most. Everything else is gifted.

This binfest person obviously doesn't understand bankruptcy hearings like other sane of mind posters have pointed out. And spare me this "final nail in the coffin" bombshells. These cryptic posts are like something gcse drama kids would write. If your family friends dogs uncle is a journalist then why would they be telling you and risk losing their career making story? That's the number 1 rule of journalism, print a story nobody else can. Why would they encourage you to write things that could be picked up by other bigger news outlets and jeopardise their opportunity/financial gain? We can all swap our words for pretentious semantics to appear smarter than we are but it's a gossip site, get a life.

As you were x
I've been hearing a lot about her mate James 'Jay' Austin from Lucky 7, there are people all over the internet and on IG trying to out him. He has already been in court twice on fraud charges (years ago), sounds like he hasn't changed in ripping people off. Getting them to advertise and not paying, or not paying what was promised to them. Also heard that he likes to deal in cash. You would be surprised quite how many IG ads they have done between them through L7, it's a LOT, what's the betting they persuaded James to pay in cash to keep it under the radar and out of the creditors hands.
KP is very devious and I don't doubt will try her best to get out of paying for anything, but if the tables are turned I bet it is a totally different matter if she is owed money, get my drift?

She no doubt knew she wasn't going to win the court case with Alex R, she didn't even bother turning up. Also getting divorced from Kieran and he had the kids, why should he just pay when she earns too. Bankruptcy very convenient to get her out of paying the ex's who she clearly despised.
She must have money hidden and I don't for one minute believe Carl pays for everything like she makes out.

Something is definitely not right with this latest story, like all the other lies she has told over the years. I suppose we will find out more about her version soon, but I highly doubt it will be the truth.

That precious young man ... only plays up in her presence, she triggers him ... people suffering with autism have enough to deal with ... he has this vile, loud, crude bitch, screeching in his ears, bringing different blokes like a conveyor belt into his life, once he has formed a bond, they are gone, onto the next fuck boy .. he has no stability in his life .... her manic erratic circus angers us, imagine being Harvey, he has no choice, I feel his frustration ... I hope he gets the right support/help he needs at this new place, and feels settled ... she has always treated him like a stray dog, an inconvenience ... :mad::mad:
In her latest facebook video she's having her nails done and asks him which colours he likes, she then points to a hole in the wall and says "I'm not telling you off harvey but who did that'. Of course he says 'me' and she goes on ask a barrage of questions to him about it and says how he's done it all over the house. Then she lets him go and says 'love you' he says something quietly like 'fuck off' and she says 'What was that Harvey, I'm bad?'. He then comes back and denies it. So he does seem to be aware she's using him on the video or embarrassing him in front of visitors.

• Sad
  • Angry

Scrotsandall

Sorry to randomly appear on this thread with a question.

I have lived locally to Katie and Various family members for many years- thank god never met the woman, but did have Kieran shagging a young lass from Coop in the pub car park at the end of my road... I know I wasn't the one he was shagging, but still went and got myself STI tested, as you can't be sure once someone has dipped their wick In Pricey- just how potent the STI could be- anyway, I digress. I know many people who regularly saw her around, and would always say how petite she was in real life. We don't really see her now, even though I now live a stones throw away from a very close relative. But in all recent photos, she is looking very butch... not overweight, but quite masculine, like an American footballer ... these threads are moving so fast, I am trying to go back and read up on her, but I am already in my 50's so might not have the time to catch up if I only have at most 5 further decades to live- so if anyone wouldn't mind enlightening me? Do we know why she suddenly wanted to look like an off duty drag act?
Thank you in advance 😘

• Haha

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Judge Judy as in a fake court where they are interested in hearing what the two sides have to say for entertainment purposes.
I am curious though to know your theory on how someone can get out of paying millions by saying they have been attacked?
Or how someone pleads to a crime in an insolvency hearing?
The people are real, the cases are real.

• Haha
Reactions: 33