Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
This is how I found this place. When the news broke that she'd been assaulted I couldn't believe the absolute bilge all over twitter and facebook, so I did a bit of searching to see if anyone was being critical of her. I only ever dip into twitter/facebook to lurk but it is amazing, as you say a parallel universe. No doubt these people just consume the PR and spin that is shoved down their throats without a second thought.

How they can compare someone that has never broke any laws and has married into royalty to the constant lawbreaker, chav husband and surgery addict Price is not particularly logical!
Oh markle is an expert on lies, manipulation and playing people, but can still take lessons from kp. Kp owns that game.

Reactions: 8

WhereisPrecious

I don't know about that...DC16 has threatened to send me to the mighty hoopla to see Pricey sing! How could they, what have I done to deserve this...I ain't killed anyone😭😭🤪🤣
Yeah...that was a pretty vile threat LMAO....DC16, how could you.....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: MrsEms after hearing klattie sing....:sick:🤪😳😭o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha

Binfest

@Binfest, Do you really think she's going to get away with all this in court then?
<<Please say no!>>
She will plead everything and anything now because she's desperate but still has people for now. It's hard to 'comprehend or understand as this business is brutal.
I saw enough to walk away.
👍

She won't get away with it. I have no idea what the other poster is trying to say ie it was all a set up to get out of being bankrupt.

People who are owed over £3m couldn't care less what someone does in their personal life.
For every one of these potential 'set ups' there are fifty examples of her living a lifestyle she can't afford.
Can you imagine a world where you get into debt, owe loads of money then say you can't pay because you have MH issues whilst making money?
Everyone would use that card which would make a total joke out of the system.

That is pure fantasy.

The law is the law and the facts of the case are she hasn't paid what she agreed to pay.
With the greatest of respect, you are clearly very naive at best.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
I wonder if this musical item will be going on her You Tube channel?

I know a few years ago singers were doing duets with dead stars ie Michael Jackson. Just think, she could do a duet with The King and oh to see all those middle aged Elvis impersonators!

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Ooh yes! Right now I'm off. I've had loads of pepsi max and I'm positively wired, those kids have nothing on me...I can run faster and bounce higher than them...
well not without a sports bra but you know what I mean😉
Congratulations!!! I'm sure @Pom Bear is around somewhere to make you a nice new medal xx
Awwwprecious lady!fabulo

Ooooeeer!Lovely lady now a VIP Bless you Ems.❤

• Heart

Monsieur Crumble

People like skanky have a way of coming up roses for a time.
Move forward to her in her 50s/60s. She has nothing. No house, work, friends, kids probably binned her off. Face like a firesale Bride of wildenstine. Dodgy boyfriend. Blown through the "inheritance" At Amy left her. Bankrupt at least 3/4 more times
Still thinking she got it....
I love Cunk on Britain 😁 cunk, my go to word instead of c...t😉

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
There is a date - 19 October. Then whatever will be will be or we will all explode 😄

There is absolutely no proof of any rape took place - no police records, zilch. Utter rubbish. Stop posting this regurgitated shite - it has nothing to do with now.

There may have been but nowhere has it been detailed 'what' was stolen. Everyone is making stuff up - one mo it was her phone next her ring. Just read the actual facts.

Pregnant at 7 - that's how your post reads...
Thought she was Five and the guy lined them up and licked her face or something...

If it was true, surely it would have made headlines in the local paper

justhavingamooch

Katie Price says men have 'always let me down' speaking about rape in park when she was 7

It’s says here she confirmed being pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️
published in March so I wonder if this was around when she was pretending to be pregnant and posting photos of her ‘bump’

YellowTail

VIP Member
I thought the same thing, she did look quite good at one point, sans the garish outfits!
Apologies, reading my posts back, I must have accidentally drunk an extra glass of wine! Thank tou for being able to understand the point I was trying to make. She did have a great body, once!

• Heart
Well, like you say, it's off topic here but there is much interesting info about her if you look, much of it on a par with Madam Skanys behaviour. She's been professionally internet wiped by BP so how would anyone know if she'd been in court for anything?

Anyway, moving on...........
Who's BP Facehugger? ( I will move on but keep it in mind and have a read about it!)