Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m not into modern day music, 80s girl me so never heard of the Mighty Hoopla festival. The Mirror article said Katie will be singing this weekend in an attempt to relaunch her pop career. Pardon me for being thick but can you relaunch something that wasn’t successful to begin with?
I wonder what she will wear? Any guesses for what she will sing, maybe an original composition? I think she should do the Edith Piaf “No, je ne regrette rien”.
Nooooo no! Oh my Gawd no Harri!
Nahh her sing the Birdie song.🤣

Reactions: 5

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
That article was from 29 March... since then she's had full body liposuction... obviously what you do when you are pregnant and travelled to a red zone country as you do. She would be over 6 months pregnant by now.
Oh and going on roller coasters at theme parks. ES this around the time of the sticking out belly photo?

*is

Reactions: 5

Crowbag

VIP Member
Its those pheasants i cant stand or foxes with their beadie eyes looking at you,pure gross or big bad stag heads just noooo 🤮🤮
I'm the opposite, i love taxidermy especially the insane victorian versions.
I can't do it because my hands are knackered but i do have a couple of Friends of the stuffed variety. Dave the duck is my favourite.
Skulls too.

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
If you get cremated there's nothing to stop your family mixing their ashes in with yours is there?

Price is like a tick on a turd, first to jump on any media bandwagon. No respect for poor Sarah or her family and loved ones.
Yes but years ago you could put ashes of pet in coffin of loved one!not anymore.😢

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I live in Brighton and I don't despise her. She's an unsympathetic character, and would benefit from serious therapy, but I don't despise her.

By the way, it's unfair to call her sister fat. She's just had a baby.
If you don't despise her it's a poor indication of your moral compass.

liar liar

VIP Member
As I said I was just pointing out another lie

No need to talk to people like they are stupid.
Qualify what you mean then don't just say something about an article from 29 March - we'll agree to disagree.