Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know many families who are working on a plan, they have goals/conditions to follow. But I also know people who do lose contact and custody if they aren’t making progress or are not protecting their kids. It isn’t in a child’s best interest to be taken from their parent/s but sometimes it sadly is and SS didn’t have all the info or the communication chain broke in some way down the line. The child who died whose mother went out partying - she hid this. She was deceitful. She could have asked for help. It’s so hard sometimes for SS to know absolutely everything. They don’t hide in peoples homes with cameras. We have a long way to go in CP but some of the processes do work. I think some areas of the U.K. are horribly short staffed and overwhelmed

J&B will likely be doing well at school and Keyring is a protective factor.

Ambulance staff are really good at reporting concerns, much better than the police

SS were informed and all they did was send a standard letter saying that they had been informed and if you needed any help to phone them and that was it no follower up or could you phone them and this is the best bit over the following year police were called another 3 times and again standard letter from SS the guy was not even the father of the children

it only stopped when he cheated and happily she never took him back and went on a course for DV and has never really wanted a relationship again

Reactions: 9

oogling

VIP Member
Im on the Rhubarb and Ginger Gin,going down a treat, might get a good sleep tonight but will definitely be hanging out my ass for about 3 days 🤢🤮
The bf phoned (he's on the rigs,said have you been drinking,nooooo i said hahaaa,ffs i must have told him loved him or something) 🤣🤣
Oooooo rhubarb and ginger gin, with ginger ale! Heaven in a glass!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I'm newish to these threads, so apologies if it's been mentioned before but just out of curiosity what drugs is it suspected she's on? 😱😱😱

Lilbear1

Hello all,

Just a quick one to say this will be me signing off from tattle. I've enjoyed your company. Be kind to others and I wish you all health and happiness.

Take care ❤
What have i missed? Where are you going?🥰

Webster1357

VIP Member
But not everyone does do they? Some people are emotionally abusive and he has nothing to do with his other grandchildren but only moans about the famous one, paint it however you like but him threatening to do an interview every 30 days is emotionally abusive, what sane person would let him have anything to do with a baby he will sell stories on? I don't think Markle is perfect by any stretch but I find a lot of the Markle criticism theoretical and from third party sources whilst Pricey is literally caught in the act multiple times ( on camera coke taking, covered in vomit in her car by police, threats in front of a school load of kids etc)
That (really ) is the last I'm going to say on it as off-topic and I'm sure no one agrees with me anyway .🤪
I do (agree with you), I don't personally think you can compare the 2, Katie and Meghan are hardly apples for apples, but you'll never convince the haters of that, and of course they're entitled to their opinion. But this is not the thread for it!

Facehugger

VIP Member
A rumour though. If it were true do you not think her dad would have sold that story to the highest bidder as he sells everything else? Admittedly I haven't read everything about Markle (and it's off topic here I know) but she hasn't been up in court for anything or had a shed load of kids and animals she neglects....unlike the demure and classy subject of this thread.
Well, like you say, it's off topic here but there is much interesting info about her if you look, much of it on a par with Madam Skanys behaviour. She's been professionally internet wiped by BP so how would anyone know if she'd been in court for anything?

Anyway, moving on...........

woowoono2

Chatty Member
What do you all think about the fake fucked feet? I originally thought it was bunion surgery, but now maybe something to do with CW?