Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Yes I thought that, they are marked with 'splashnews' but I don't know anything about their reputation. It's 'backgrid' that are her staged ones isn't it?
It would be great if it was a pap which was nothing to do with her, crouching in the bushes and they've rumbled her plan. Imagine her fury and rage yesterday after realising she's not in control!
Backgrid, Goff and Splash seem to be her 'go to paps'. Plus that Chris Harris guy.

Clearly set up for some weird reason. Plus Splash did did the bruised face/beaten up pics.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
THE UK’S MOST INCLUSIVE AND FABULOUS POP FESTIVAL!
Sure to be a Hoopla highlight (we know what’s being planned…) HRH will be joining Love Of Huns and Jayde Adams on stage for An Audience with…Katie Price. “I’ll be on stage being me, The Price.”
PRONOUNS: SHE/HER/DOORMAT

no singing.
plenty of other old shit though :)

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Whether we will ever find out the truth or not, there is one thing that is a dead cert here… It WILL definitely happen again, and is only a matter of time before it really blows up again properly. These DV situations never stop, they just escalate. So when it does next happen, one of them will talk/ sell their story if ( legally ) they can.
For now it will all be “ I’m sorry, I love you, it will never happen again “. Complete bull 💩
It’s all totally bizarre isn’t it. I agree, there is a slight chance it may not be him, but if it wasn’t who else could it be? Surely she would throw anyone else’s name under the bus to make a big story out of it if it wasn’t Carl?
When she uses the portaloo I hope someone pushes it on its front - so she's trapped in there and she's covered in piss and shit 🚽 💩 🤢🤮
🤣😂🤣😂
I agree he still could have hit her. There's more than one possibility but when you consider each one there's always something that doesn't up!.
True, and it’s strange that CW was unfollowed by her family on social media.
Also the coercive control part of the accusation must surely relate to him?
I think, like Anna does, that she is totally obsessed with him, he’s her last chance saloon.
This plays into his seedy paws as the charges will probably be dropped. He will be stuck with Skanky for a while until the episode is yesterday’s chip paper. She’s definitely met her match.
Has anyone else seen her latest Facebook video, the one with Princess and the nail lady? Skanky is babbling on like a deranged loon at 90 miles an hour.

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
Her horse is black and called Wallis or Wallace I believe... she doesn't have any other horses. She only kept that one because he was rented out for riding lessons against his upkeep.

This is why we are all here together with blood pressure thru the effin' roof!
This article shows riding a horse with white on his face.

Reactions: 7

rv33

Confirmed she was pregnant when?
it’s says Podcast host Annie Macmanus revealed that Katie had confirmed to her that she is expecting her sixth child with fiancee Carl Woods. further down on the article I posted.

ThePelican

She had no intention of going today. She got her two desperate unpaid lackeys to do the photo that was put on the grid this morning. Could have been taken anytime this week.
She can’t be public with crawler so this was all a set up.
They read here so just to let you know skanky manky and the fat sista the whole of Brighton despise you except for the uneducated scum that aspire to reach your goals.
Doesn’t matter how many cosmetic procedures the thing has she’s closer to 50 than what she ever will be to 40. Tick tock 🤣
I live in Brighton and I don't despise her. She's an unsympathetic character, and would benefit from serious therapy, but I don't despise her.

By the way, it's unfair to call her sister fat. She's just had a baby.

• Heart