Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Ooooh I'm a VIP 🤩

Just before I'm about to get destroyed and taunted by little people...how lovely 🥰😂

My own teenage children have just left the house and said I only have myself to blame🤦‍♀️

Wish me luck, see you later 😘
Congratulations @MrsEms 🤩

If it wasn't him why did she run? Why didn't he defend her?
Taken a sleeping tablet, didn’t hear a thing or in a drunken coma 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

VIP Member
Why would he take her back if he'd been arrested and accused of being a woman beater and creepy controller? Most men would draw the line at that, especially if there were stories all over the press hinting you did it too!
Looks like I've missed some drama, can someone give me the readers digest version, I'm
too bleedin knackered to look it up. (14 hour work days do that)

• Heart

justhavingamooch

I’m not into modern day music, 80s girl me so never heard of the Mighty Hoopla festival. The Mirror article said Katie will be singing this weekend in an attempt to relaunch her pop career. Pardon me for being thick but can you relaunch something that wasn’t successful to begin with?
I wonder what she will wear? Any guesses for what she will sing, maybe an original composition? I think she should do the Edith Piaf “No, je ne regrette rien”.
Outfit suggestion (the mask obviously):

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Im on the Rhubarb and Ginger Gin,going down a treat, might get a good sleep tonight but will definitely be hanging out my ass for about 3 days 🤢🤮
The bf phoned (he's on the rigs,said have you been drinking,nooooo i said hahaaa,ffs i must have told him loved him or something) 🤣🤣
Love that gin flavour! 😁

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
What on earth is this? X factor of 1952? It’s a no from me.

Dolly, bloody cat just washed the floor now he chooses to use the litter tray!
Yep typical,they are real buggers,I use a puppy pad under litter tray.It does help.Although Dave is quite a digger not a spreader.🤣When he decides to use it.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Surely the number 1 pick I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

And so I'm back
From outer space ( skanky has been bloody everywhere else so why not)
I just walked in to find you here
With surgery scars upon my face
Ooh, I love that song especially the ostriches!

Reactions: 6

wimble womble

VIP Member
That picture [5] where she is suppose to be sat in the passenger side of legomans hire car is a photoshop job it stands out a mile , look at the rough edges and the fact the front windscreen shows non of the wooden gate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

justhavingamooch

There is a date - 19 October. Then whatever will be will be or we will all explode 😄

There is absolutely no proof of any rape took place - no police records, zilch. Utter rubbish. Stop posting this regurgitated shite - it has nothing to do with now.

There may have been but nowhere has it been detailed 'what' was stolen. Everyone is making stuff up - one mo it was her phone next her ring. Just read the actual facts.

Pregnant at 7 - that's how your post reads...
I had no idea about this, I just read in the press that the ring was taken 😳

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I would imagine Peter has advised them to unfollow him to try and keep them away from all this mess. It doesn’t look like they’ve been near Katie since it all happened as well as usually Princess is all over Instagram when she’s with her. I know if my mother had just been badly assaulted by her partner that I had been spending time and had got to know etc I wouldn’t have been posting on insta in McDonald’s a few hours later even at Princess’s age!
The social media thing would be strange but if they want people to think it’s him it makes total sense. Also I’m assuming since it was at his house Carl will be involved in the investigation somehow even if he didn’t assault her so is probably as tied as Price in what he can and can’t say.

Nobody know what went on, we only know what price wants us to know and that’s she was assaulted at home and someone was arrested.

If it was him and these pictures are in the paper we will find out as she will be questioned and him arrested for breaking bail conditions.
They'll swear they were old photos.