Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
If the kids are undergoing an investigation or on a CIN plan then they may well have said stay off SM as it attracts attention to them and they are meant to be protected
Not sure that the children would be on a CIN Plan if they are living with protective parents. There may have been private legal proceedings that led to the current living arrangements.

Reactions: 9

Harrigan

VIP Member
Watch this, so funny.
This is what her performance will be loke 🤣😂🤣😂

Yep - she was going there to have surgery on her feet. Bunny dropped her in it playing with the crutches - never to be seen again after it was mentioned
What on earth is this? X factor of 1952? It’s a no from me.

Dolly, bloody cat just washed the floor now he chooses to use the litter tray!

• Haha
  • Sad

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Thank you and hopefully it will help someone.
I've tried every variation, counting backwards in 7s, relaxation techniques, breathing techniques.
I sometimes get up so my body and brain stop associating bed with lying awake.
Even enbrel (the naked driving drug) doesn't usually work.

It's just a Thing now, it's gone on for so long.
I am the same. My brain just hasn’t got an off switch and is immune to chemical coshes. Alcohol works though!

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Ahh shit, I'm fucked without the edit button.
Especially when I've noticed my atrocious language spilling out in my post when my piss is boiling...

Bollox🤦‍♀️😂

Oh I can still edit...fucking yay!!!!
I cant edit the old one with all the typos, but the newer ones I can!

Reactions: 8

Harrigan

VIP Member
Yep typical,they are real buggers,I use a puppy pad under litter tray.It does help.Although Dave is quite a digger not a spreader.🤣When he decides to use it.
He was making such a racket sounded like he was building a tunnel or something. That cat will be the death of me just skidded across the wet floor to clean up paw prints!

• Haha
Reactions: 8