Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As my old mum would say lay down with dogs expect to get fleas.

proverb If one spends time with bad people, one will suffer in some way (often by becoming like said associates

Reactions: 26
That’s awful. One of the reasons my mobile phone comes everywhere with me now. Just in case I get stuck or fall.
I Haven’t got anybody near me to call,although when I did get up I knocked upstairs and my neighbour called ambulance,and bathed me bonce.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People are assuming he hit her ..... when in all truth, It may have been she was high, drunk, going Psychotic, he may have tried to restrain her, but in her erratic state, she fell smashing her face on a table or something, and in her hysterical mind, she made up that he did, I cant image her sitting there quiet and meekly, during an argument ... because as we all know, this is what she does, she will use ANYTHING including DV to get attention .... I don't like him, never have ... however, he is a very big guy, looks strong ... if he had beaten her, he would have caused a lot of damage, not just some bruise on her cheek, which looked like it was days old, her injuries IF he had done it, would be more severe ( been there ) .... she has done what she always does .... the guy looks like ending the relationship, shes so bleeping spiteful, and wants revenge ... it could have been a dealer, or someone else, who hit her, pushed her, or she may just have fallen over herself while they argued.... whats most likely happened arffaaa boy told her its over, which means in her pea brain, that set off hysteric mode ... we all saw how the silly bleep behaved at boysons house, she was out of control ..... finally, even though I dont like him, no one deserves to be labeled a woman beater, IF he indeed, didnt ... thats something serious, and IF not true ... will affect his life ... shes well known for destroying people, she has said many times, gloats ` thats what happens, when you cross me ` ... if a guy leaves her, she cant handle that .... Im thinking because she was in such a state, she didnt think this through properly, at the time ( drugs .. drink ) ... now sobered up, come down from the high, its dawned on her, that he can cause alot of trouble for her, because she was dumb enough, to let him know, about all her scams, avoiding having to pay her debts ... arffaa boy knows it all ... and when ready, he will talk ... in that sense, she has met her match ... he may have not laid a finger on her ... but because shes doing all this cryptic tit in the media, hes already been convicted in people's mind, as a woman beater, and thats exactly what she wanted ... to destroy him ( she has prior form for this ) ... he maybe completely innocent
I may be in a morphine fug or I need stronger specs but she doesn't look "beaten"to me, that bruise is not fresh for a start! I still remember briefly seeing our Dollylovesshoes terrible injury when she fell in the "offending slippers" now that was genuinely bad 😥 I don't take DV lightly but I'm not buying it 🤔
Screenshot_20210824-072254_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That sounds awful Dolly. Glad you are OK now x
Well,had to go to Hossie,transferred me from one hossie to the London hossie to be treated had 50 stitches,but it’s healed lovely,hence that was why I was transferred to Royal London as they are well known for treating head wounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
so Katie does not want to press chargers this from the person who wants trolls that write nasty words on the internet jailed(not nice but words do not kill you)but domestic violence might kill you she think this is a good message to her kids write nasty things jail physically assault someone just ignore it and let them go free more like since the police have talked to her again they are not buying her story of it was a unprovoked attack and it will just come down to she said he said(i think the bruise on her face is more likely from a shove and she caught it on something or he as thrown something like a phone and it has hit her face it is not from a punch from a guy as big as Carl they would be more damage)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
found it - from 38 mins 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jesus Christ the beginning of that video should come with a warning!! 🤮 how did I ever forget how cringe Peter Andre was?

I see there’s another story of KP “coming off SM” is this what we are in for now? A new “story” with the more odd details here and there. I just can’t imagine having to tell “journalists” little details here and there when my children could easily read it too 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is one odd thing that I noticed, each new partner has got on fairly well with the children (those who are longer term partners) .

For some reason, Harvey has been out of character, not himself in a lot of ways (and I say that as someone who has an ASD family member).

Junior has also distanced himself too. I feel they may have "picked up" on an unpleasantness (can't think of another word for it).

I also saw the picture of KP on the doorstep of KW's house when they first met in the papers this week, she's got a black jumper on and dark hair in a ponytail.... she looks like a whole other person to who we see now.

Whether that is being comfortable with someone ( you gain weight, or don't always pop make up on, you just feel you can be you, sort of thing) or because she has been coaxed to cover up, dress dowdy, less eye-catching to other men.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is one odd thing that I noticed, each new partner has got on fairly well with the children (those who are longer term partners) .

For some reason, Harvey has been out of character, not himself in a lot of ways (and I say that as someone who has an ASD family member).

Junior has also distanced himself too. I feel they may have "picked up" on an unpleasantness (can't think of another word for it).

I also saw the picture of KP on the doorstep of KW's house when they first met in the papers this week, she's got a black jumper on and dark hair in a ponytail.... she looks like a whole other person to who we see now.

Whether that is being comfortable with someone ( you gain weight, or don't always pop make up on, you just feel you can be you, sort of thing) or because she has been coaxed to cover up, dress dowdy, less eye-catching to other men.
If SM is anything to go by, it seems as though Junior has cottoned on to her life being an absolute car crash and is distancing himself from her. I can't imagine some of the things his peers may have said to him over the years.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
If SM is anything to go by, it seems as though Junior has cottoned on to her life being an absolute car crash and is distancing himself from her. I can't imagine some of the things his peers may have said to him over the years.
Yes that's true, he's a young man now and it can't be easy when your parent is the person your friend's Dad/Mum had on their wall :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have given up trying to use our bath now because it is so small & deep I cannot get out of it unless OH hauls me out!. No I'm not a smelly old biddy like skankenprice - I have a shower instead. :) The problem is that it is so narrow that I am unable to turn to get onto my knees and thence out :)
When I struggled I bought an inflatable bath seat and it's brilliant, best aid I ever bought 👍sadly it's bed baths now but the seat really is worth a try for you 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right I’m back and all caught up.
I reckon in the next few days she’ll be slating Coal. And I predict she’ll be having it off with another LI ‘star’ seeing as the latest series has just ended or it will come out she’s been shagging Gregg Wallace.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But also Junior is trying to become a recording artist. Maybe he has been advised to distance himself for his image. I would be livid if I were him. Once again her bad decision making has meant that the kids lives are impacted. On the day he should be celebrating his record deal, all focus is on his mother.

Full disclaimer - nepotism gets on my wick. Fed up with all the offspring trying to get into entertainment world because of their familial ties.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.