Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
news reports she is beefing up security at her home even though she is not staying there which home would this be she does not have one
The paps have probably just seen loads of men going into her house and assumed it was bodyguards. She'll be auditioning for mr Price number 621.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have given up trying to use our bath now because it is so small & deep I cannot get out of it unless OH hauls me out!. No I'm not a smelly old biddy like skankenprice - I have a shower instead. :) The problem is that it is so narrow that I am unable to turn to get onto my knees and thence out :)
I have to get into my knees to get out too. I use a garden kneeling mat to cushion my knees. It’s getting much harder to heave myself out now. Love baths though.

Reactions: 12
Yes, again. Like her kebab bloat belly a couple of months ago! These are the reasons people struggle to believe a word she says🙄
Yes,stupid Wanky walking with a bleeping preggy test in full view for the paps.That disgusted me as well as others,another conniving bleeping lie.

Reactions: 25
No one has mentioned her contract with Ch 4 where they are paying for her ‘Mucky Mansion’ to be done up - again? Apparently she was given an advance.
One can’t help but wonder if she has fallen foul of them & now needs some £££‘s?
Either way, with Katie there is always a motive behind her actions & she sure as hell didn’t sustain any physical injuries - those bruise are more likely from her recent plastic surgery!

Reactions: 17
When I struggled I bought an inflatable bath seat and it's brilliant, best aid I ever bought 👍sadly it's bed baths now but the seat really is worth a try for you 🙂
Was it this one Missyurr C?

Mangar Bathing Cushion | Battery Powered Inflatable Bath Lift | Buy Today (mangarhealth.com)

My late mum had this one, she was being looked after by Marie Curie and the OT arranged for her to have one. It was brilliant for her. You fill the bath and inflate the cushion so its the same height as the top of the bath. You sit on it and deflate the cushion so you're still sitting/ lying on it but submerged and then re-inflate it when you need raising up to get out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
New but have been reading along and trying to catch up on the cast of characters over the last 3000 or so posts (you tattlers are quick and relentless :))

A few random observations that have been buzzing around in my mind.

1/ Didn't KP say in a newspaper interview some time back she had full access to CW passwords socials phone and what not? Does this mean any evidence found on phones or other digital sources be useless in legal proceedings as KP has openly admitted to being able to access all CW's accounts and vice versa?

This leads me on to

2/ The "Sunday Funday" picture with the "didn't you break up" and subsequent denials. How do we know that it was CW who made that post and left those comments?

and my pet theory

3/ He binned her earlier in the week. She refused to leave or accept that she had been dumped so stuck around for a few days to plant some evidence that it was all still "on" so she could later and "end it" on her terms. He wanted her out of his house and his stuff back which caused the altercation.

Finally - not related to the above theory but really bugging me - why the hell is she clearly and obviously wearing mascara in the Sun green hoodie photographs? (It's clearly mascara as there is some texture and clumping.) Who the hell puts on mascara with a fresh eye injury? And why no obvious irritation or damage to the eye itself? Surely some redness would be expected - even if only from the (crocodile) tears, never mind a "recent" injury?
Good points - also, there is no visible eye cut or other injury. As for the pics - all is smoke and mirrors with when taken and when posted and often disproved by the relevant dads posting obvious real content on the days she has professed to have the kids when she actually hasn't. She never comments on it.

Reactions: 17
Oh gawd, dont mention burping. My gallbladder is about to pack in and that's a side effect. It's up to a two year waiting list for an op to get it out (cheers covid!). I'll have blown myself up like a human pipe bomb before then.
So sorry to hear you have a to wait 2 years for an op x

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’d be interested in this too given the monster she has become …
She was a nasty cow before Andre anyway.

I always remember back when she and Andre were on I’m a Celeb,John Lydon he detested her be Sussed her out straightaway back then,he wouldn’t have anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can I join in? I’ve been reading these threads for the last few days but I know you don’t like newbies 🤭🤗 i can’t stay quiet any longer tho 😂 I reckon that it did happen but it was a fight not an assault (not saying it’s ok) I think they were both high, hit each other she called her paps hence the car outside for 30 minutes she exaggerated her injuries he’s staying quiet for now and soon they will be back together 🤣 he might even go with her to the awards tmw night! Is it on the? I feel like cancelling my night out to watch it!!!!
We don't hate newbies - your opinion is as valid as anyone else's lol. We don't like people who haven't bothered to actually read up about anything and expect it to be explained in a paragraph :)

I expect she will go for a much needed girls holiday as she will claim he stopped her seeing her friends. She will maybe meet the one while out there
What friends would they be?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hate Katie Price but I also hate Peter. He was always a complete hole on those shoes. Gaslighting her in that clip
That clip shows him in an awful light, he goaded her so much there and was in such a foul mood. Not sticking up for her though!

Reactions: 12
I may be in a morphine fug or I need stronger specs but she doesn't look "beaten"to me, that bruise is not fresh for a start! I still remember briefly seeing our Dollylovesshoes terrible injury when she fell in the "offending slippers" now that was genuinely bad 😥 I don't take DV lightly but I'm not buying it 🤔View attachment 730928
This is the usual ` orchestrated ` BS .. She puts out there, wanting public sympathy ... Im not going to keep putting a disclaimer before my comments ...." No one said she deserved to be beaten DV is wrong " ... Its bleeping bollocks, and getting beyond boring .. we ALL know domestic violence is wrong FULLSTOP ..... I wont be guilted, by those who are blinded, at how nasty this vile skank is, and are pulling the " Im disgusted by what people are saying, on here ... in effect she deserved to be beaten ` card .. We only have ` her ` word, that she was allegedly beaten .. she an expert manipulator, LIAR .... ( I lived it for many years, DV and do not wear that badge with pride, because in all truth, Im ashamed that I stayed with him, for the sake of my children .. allowing him to abuse me further ) .... its mostly her dumb little brainwashed ` minions ` coming on here, and as always, will defend this twit, despite her being the worst abuser ever, in all her relationships ... if she were a man, with all her history, no one would touch her with a barge pole ... yet everyone, continues to enable the bleep .... for all anyone knows ` cole ` may in fact be a nice guy, decent ... but because she had this ` power couple ` idea, for them to make money of it .. she told him to come across as nasty, a bully ... Im not defending him, but know, she is capable, of faking a whole relationship, for her own gain .. finally, please do duck off, with feeling sorry, for this old hag, whose sole intent most of her life, has been to destroy others ... if someone did beat her .. she needs to get help, aside from that, she remains an utterly vile narcissist bleep bully, whatever really did happen .... and no photo in the scum, showing an old bruise on her face, will change that ... DV is not something, to be used, in the media, to keep herself relevant, or as revenge ... that makes a mockery of real survivors, and to those who have lost their lives, due to domestic violence ( male or female ) :mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wasn't he one
She was a nasty cow before Andre anyway.

I always remember back when she and Andre were on I’m a Celeb,John Lydon he detested her be Sussed her out straightaway back then,he wouldn’t have anything to do with her.
Wasn't he the one who first called out Jimmy Saville?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
My phab physio says never reach for something behind you or to the side without turning, never bend from the waist, don't do any crunches etc, but do as much water based exercise as possible (something there might be useful for you).

He wasn't very clear about whether or not drinking wine in the bath counts as water based exercise...
I hope it does - I have a winebox in the cupboard in the bathroom ;) I will now turn my head to the left when re-filling my pint glass - thank you :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.