Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a shame that people are either preceding posts with 'i don't excuse domestic abuse' or 'I've experienced domestic abuse', presumably so they don't suffer the rudeness from (mostly new) posters.
I think there's blurred lines about DV sympathising due to the fact some of us (me included) are really struggling to believe there was DA committed in the first place. And it's because Katie lies like a cheap Japanese watch. Her whole life is one scam/showmance/circus after another. And this is shaping up to be no different. It's really sad actually, because there's a small potential that someone did actually batter her and people can't muster the power to care. It's the lack of sympathy that she's brought on herself, not the DV.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
No I haven’t but think I need one. That’s a great idea Thankyou.
have osteo arthritis in neck and spine so it all gets too hard at times.
My phab physio says never reach for something behind you or to the side without turning, never bend from the waist, don't do any crunches etc, but do as much water based exercise as possible (something there might be useful for you).

He wasn't very clear about whether or not drinking wine in the bath counts as water based exercise...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
None of us Krusties have said that as lots of us have been victims of DV.

Congratulations Pink on fab title.

Now who is going to update wiki?👀
People are assuming he hit her ..... when in all truth, It may have been she was high, drunk, going Psychotic, he may have tried to restrain her, but in her erratic state, she fell smashing her face on a table or something, and in her hysterical mind, she made up that he did, I cant image her sitting there quiet and meekly, during an argument ... because as we all know, this is what she does, she will use ANYTHING including DV to get attention .... I don't like him, never have ... however, he is a very big guy, looks strong ... if he had beaten her, he would have caused a lot of damage, not just some bruise on her cheek, which looked like it was days old, her injuries IF he had done it, would be more severe ( been there ) .... she has done what she always does .... the guy looks like ending the relationship, shes so bleeping spiteful, and wants revenge ... it could have been a dealer, or someone else, who hit her, pushed her, or she may just have fallen over herself while they argued.... whats most likely happened arffaaa boy told her its over, which means in her pea brain, that set off hysteric mode ... we all saw how the silly bleep behaved at boysons house, she was out of control ..... finally, even though I dont like him, no one deserves to be labeled a woman beater, IF he indeed, didnt ... thats something serious, and IF not true ... will affect his life ... shes well known for destroying people, she has said many times, gloats ` thats what happens, when you cross me ` ... if a guy leaves her, she cant handle that .... Im thinking because she was in such a state, she didnt think this through properly, at the time ( drugs .. drink ) ... now sobered up, come down from the high, its dawned on her, that he can cause alot of trouble for her, because she was dumb enough, to let him know, about all her scams, avoiding having to pay her debts ... arffaa boy knows it all ... and when ready, he will talk ... in that sense, she has met her match ... he may have not laid a finger on her ... but because shes doing all this cryptic tit in the media, hes already been convicted in people's mind, as a woman beater, and thats exactly what she wanted ... to destroy him ( she has prior form for this ) ... he maybe completely innocent

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Remember when PriceyWoods allegedly went to see a “Fart” Doctor? Priceless Pricey is full of tit without a doubt.
I hadn’t heard that. Do such doctors exist? What are they called?

On checking NHS guidelines it’s normal to fart from 5 to 15 times a day! Also do not wear loose fitting dentures!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
People are assuming he hit her ..... when in all truth, It may have been she was high, drunk, going Psychotic, he may have tried to restrain her, but in her erratic state, she fell smashing her face on a table or something, and in her hysterical mind, she made up that he did, I cant image her sitting there quiet and meekly, during an argument ... because as we all know, this is what she does, she will use ANYTHING including DV to get attention .... I don't like him, never have ... however, he is a very big guy, looks strong ... if he had beaten her, he would have caused a lot of damage, not just some bruise on her cheek, which looked like it was days old, her injuries IF he had done it, would be more severe ( been there ) .... she has done what she always does .... the guy looks like ending the relationship, shes so bleeping spiteful, and wants revenge ... it could have been a dealer, or someone else, who hit her, pushed her, or she may just have fallen over herself while they argued.... whats most likely happened arffaaa boy told her its over, which means in her pea brain, that set off hysteric mode ... we all saw how the silly bleep behaved at boysons house, she was out of control ..... finally, even though I dont like him, no one deserves to be labeled a woman beater, IF he indeed, didnt ... thats something serious, and IF not true ... will affect his life ... shes well known for destroying people, she has said many times, gloats ` thats what happens, when you cross me ` ... if a guy leaves her, she cant handle that .... Im thinking because she was in such a state, she didnt think this through properly, at the time ( drugs .. drink ) ... now sobered up, come down from the high, its dawned on her, that he can cause alot of trouble for her, because she was dumb enough, to let him know, about all her scams, avoiding having to pay her debts ... arffaa boy knows it all ... and when ready, he will talk ... in that sense, she has met her match
You can always tell when PriceyWoods is lying, it’s lips are moving and words are screeching out of its ever open gob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know where you can watch the old episodes of Katie & Peter
I’m not a fan of Peter I remember the series about them conquering the US and she wants to grab a Segway and he’s so obnoxious to her, and talks down to her. And I’m by no means saying she’s an angel and I’m a mega fan, but at least what you see is what you get (ish) where as Peter’s mr nice guy is too contrived. You know that person when you start a new job and go above and beyond to help you, then you find out they’ve told the boss you said you find the place unorganised

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She was making noises about heading back to Turkey to get her hair done but who knows?!

Welcome, welcome! Newbies are more than welcome and we are a nice bunch really! 🤗
We are a nice bunch, we just don't appreciate having rubbish and lies plonked onto us, ie that we support domestic abuse/violence by someone who clearly thinks skanky is a decent upright citizen. LOL Speaking as somebody who lived with DV for 7 inglorious years and got out, why the bloody-hell would I think it OK? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🤬 All done now and the fools have gone so a Big Welcome to you my friend, welcome to the Mad House :)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I hadn’t heard that. Do such doctors exist? What are they called?

On checking NHS guidelines it’s normal to fart from 5 to 15 times a day! Also do not wear loose fitting dentures!
They don’t, as far as I am aware, just another example of Price and the Daily Price concocting BS to keep it in the media. Expecting Harvey and Iron Lung Lil to be wheeled out soon for some sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My phab physio says never reach for something behind you or to the side without turning, never bend from the waist, don't do any crunches etc, but do as much water based exercise as possible (something there might be useful for you).

He wasn't very clear about whether or not drinking wine in the bath counts as water based exercise...
That’s great info Thankyou so much. I do have a habit of reaching the wrong way.
I know not to bend from the waist learnt that in my working life from the engineers. Always bend your knees. Stuck in my head for years that one.
water based exercise for me is a cup of tea. Lift the cup, down, lift the cup down. Lot of kettle lifting too. Wine in the bath I think that’s definitely classed as a water based exercise!!!

Reactions: 18
So you know I’ve been doing my garden. Well I can kneel down fine but I can’t get up very easily. Old age I know.
So to lighten the mood who can’t still stand from sitting on the floor using no hands?
Strange this should come up in conversation. In my advancing age I have decided to learn paddle boarding, looks so easy, just gently gliding along on a calm sea. Well who knew you had to go from kneeling to standing on a moving board 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe I've just sat on the floor to do this🤦‍♀️

I can get up, my first attempt I did roll over to the side a wiggle around...like a woodlouse that's been kicked😂
Second attempt I thought about it. Got from my arse to my knees then up😁

Next challenge please!
I have given up trying to use our bath now because it is so small & deep I cannot get out of it unless OH hauls me out!. No I'm not a smelly old biddy like skankenprice - I have a shower instead. :) The problem is that it is so narrow that I am unable to turn to get onto my knees and thence out :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not a fan of Peter I remember the series about them conquering the US and she wants to grab a Segway and he’s so obnoxious to her, and talks down to her. And I’m by no means saying she’s an angel and I’m a mega fan, but at least what you see is what you get (ish) where as Peter’s mr nice guy is too contrived. You know that person when you start a new job and go above and beyond to help you, then you find out they’ve told the boss you said you find the place unorganised
found it - from 38 mins 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
People are assuming he hit her ..... when in all truth, It may have been she was high, drunk, going Psychotic, he may have tried to restrain her, but in her erratic state, she fell smashing her face on a table or something, and in her hysterical mind, she made up that he did, I cant image her sitting there quiet and meekly, during an argument ... because as we all know, this is what she does, she will use ANYTHING including DV to get attention .... I don't like him, never have ... however, he is a very big guy, looks strong ... if he had beaten her, he would have caused a lot of damage, not just some bruise on her cheek, which looked like it was days old, her injuries IF he had done it, would be more severe ( been there ) .... she has done what she always does .... the guy looks like ending the relationship, shes so bleeping spiteful, and wants revenge ... it could have been a dealer, or someone else, who hit her, pushed her, or she may just have fallen over herself while they argued.... whats most likely happened arffaaa boy told her its over, which means in her pea brain, that set off hysteric mode ... we all saw how the silly bleep behaved at boysons house, she was out of control ..... finally, even though I dont like him, no one deserves to be labeled a woman beater, IF he indeed, didnt ... thats something serious, and IF not true ... will affect his life ... shes well known for destroying people, she has said many times, gloats ` thats what happens, when you cross me ` ... if a guy leaves her, she cant handle that .... Im thinking because she was in such a state, she didnt think this through properly, at the time ( drugs .. drink ) ... now sobered up, come down from the high, its dawned on her, that he can cause alot of trouble for her, because she was dumb enough, to let him know, about all her scams, avoiding having to pay her debts ... arffaa boy knows it all ... and when ready, he will talk ... in that sense, she has met her match ... he may have not laid a finger on her ... but because shes doing all this cryptic tit in the media, hes already been convicted in people's mind, as a woman beater, and thats exactly what she wanted ... to destroy him ( she has prior form for this ) ... he maybe completely innocent
I don't like the bloke either yet I get the feeling he's been shafted by the thing so he gets the Woman-Beater Tag that will follow him forever. She is that cruel and vindictive to line all this up in vengence - we all know it!!

Reactions: 31
I think there's blurred lines about DV sympathising due to the fact some of us (me included) are really struggling to believe there was DA committed in the first place. And it's because Katie lies like a cheap Japanese watch. Her whole life is one scam/showmance/circus after another. And this is shaping up to be no different. It's really sad actually, because there's a small potential that someone did actually batter her and people can't muster the power to care. It's the lack of sympathy that she's brought on herself, not the DV.
Absolutely, I've said the same from the start.
It's more a sadness that some posts/ posters almost justify their right or reason to post, which only started happening after the insanity a couple of days ago (presumably bottom feeders from woods' Instagram etc).

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.