Katie Price #56 Another day, another lie, who thinks she was drunk and high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm jealous. My husband taught the children how to burp the A B C...quite remarkable🤦‍♀️
I can't burp, i was the politest punk around.

My friend taught my youngling to burp the alphabet too , it's definitely a skill for life 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t help but think how she ever thought it was ok for wanky to tease H and laughing when he became upset, and the video’s of wanky teasing jett and bunny with the quad bikes if he was with me he would have been kicked into touch months ago. The other important question is who is looking after the dogs unless he has custody of buddy and precious🤔

Reactions: 24
I'd like to bet with the pubs back open she's back on the town flashing her horrible plastic footballs and shrieking whheeyy hhheeyyy every five minutes within a couple of weeks. He is finished whether he's hit her or not and he deserves it. Could there be a more repulsive thug? I just wish he'll be the one who finally spills the beans. If I was her I wouldn't be sleeping a wink.

Reactions: 20
There is one odd thing that I noticed, each new partner has got on fairly well with the children (those who are longer term partners) .

For some reason, Harvey has been out of character, not himself in a lot of ways (and I say that as someone who has an ASD family member).

Junior has also distanced himself too. I feel they may have "picked up" on an unpleasantness (can't think of another word for it).

I also saw the picture of KP on the doorstep of KW's house when they first met in the papers this week, she's got a black jumper on and dark hair in a ponytail.... she looks like a whole other person to who we see now.

Whether that is being comfortable with someone ( you gain weight, or don't always pop make up on, you just feel you can be you, sort of thing) or because she has been coaxed to cover up, dress dowdy, less eye-catching to other men.
I don't know about him making her cover-up, as I haven't seen that many photos of recently but I have noticed over the years that she tends to 'mirror' the new man in appearance. In the Peter days she had black hair and very tanned skin - just like him. Kris Boyson, she seemed to lay off the tan ( he's quite pale) and have lighter hair to match him. When she was with Alex she seemed to encourage his alter ego 'Roxanne' to dress up the same as her, Carl was blondish so she seemed to go back to blonde/light brown. Then there is her encouraging Kris to get surgery with her, then she did the same with Carl, matching teeth FFS! I think there is a lot of unhealthy dynamics there. She does seem to change her hair and face often in an attempt to be a 'new' person. It doesn't work.

Reactions: 29
Ha ha hhh he's stuck with those stupid dentures, he'll have the piss taken out of him for years to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know about him making her cover-up, as I haven't seen that many photos of recently but I have noticed over the years that she tends to 'mirror' the new man in appearance. In the Peter days she had black hair and very tanned skin - just like him. Kris Boyson, she seemed to lay off the tan ( he's quite pale) and have lighter hair to match him. When she was with Alex she seemed to encourage his alter ego 'Roxanne' to dress up the same as her, Carl was blondish so she seemed to go back to blonde/light brown. Then there is her encouraging Kris to get surgery with her, then she did the same with Carl, matching teeth FFS! I think there is a lot of unhealthy dynamics there. She does seem to change her hair and face often in an attempt to be a 'new' person. It doesn't work.
Yes that's true, she does mirror them.

ps love your name :love:

Reactions: 17
If SM is anything to go by, it seems as though Junior has cottoned on to her life being an absolute car crash and is distancing himself from her. I can't imagine some of the things his peers may have said to him over the years.
Yes that's true, she does mirror them.

ps love your name :love:
Ha! thankyou. I love the real Helena and her style, it's just a joke in our house that whenever we hear her name we say
'What...? Helena Bottom Farter? As if we've misheard. It never gets old! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is a mess but in fairness - nobody should ever be hit. And ppl who are excusing ot or saying she deserved it are absolutely vile.
No-one is saying that - same as if he had been hit which he may have been for all we know. Posters on this thread and, indeed, most threads, don't condone physical violence to anyone in any circumstances unless it is a paid fight between professionals.

View attachment 730949

One of these, for grabbing things without straining your back.
They're brilliant. Just type disability grabber, they're available all over.
My respiratory team suggested I bought one of these last Friday :LOL: I'm sticking to my crab like feet...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Which is why she should consider to follow through as she speaks up publically so soon after. She probably got a moment of bravery let whoever know she can be brave & wont stand for this!!!

I can see her going through with court

Drink and drugs can definately cause a bad situation to escalate
but that is not right to harm no matter how angry or intoxicated either is

She has kids; needs to protect them
She did the right thing
I hope she can follow through

If anything
this is like a shock wake up call -
she can assess her life
Get mental help/rehab
and set healthy boundaries
Sorry but she has never protected her children, ever.
That's why they were removed from her 'care'.

Maybe have a read of the wiki and see the facts.

As for doing the right thing, you are assuming she's telling the truth, and that's something else she never does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
news reports she is beefing up security at her home even though she is not staying there which home would this be she does not have one

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.